• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam (RWBY) vs Arlong (One Piece)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Adam Taurus
Arlongu
The Bull vs the Shark

Two very horrible people who despise the human race. One hates them for treating his kind like animals, while another looks down on them for being too weak.

Speed is Equalized, who wins?

The Bull: (2) Gargoyle One, WeeklyBattles

The Shark:

Gargoyle One said:
How high is the Sharks AP?
I would say he's either 4 tons or 6, but he doesn't have the + on his profile so I think he's 4 tons.

I think Adam takes this then, aside from arguably AP and skill he wins in sheer versatility, Aura, and his semblance amping himself to a one shot degree

Why doesn't he, along with everyone else have the + then? It's a little misleading

Because 6.2 tons isnt High 8C+

It's 6.5

Why doesn't he, along with everyone else have the + then? It's a little misleading

Because 6.2 tons isnt High 8C+

It's 6.5

Well does this change your vote or not?

Adam is likely superior to Cinder (Base), who is vastly superior to Mercury, who is 2 tons.

Also I thought the + was put when it was on the half way mark or above, guess I was wrong.

I mean he's resorted to having his branch of the faunus killing other faunus and it would explain why he's basically obsessed with killing and destroying everything

I'm pretty sure someone has seen his eyes before

Heck he showed his own res to the people in the begginning of the Adam trailer

Also bump

Arlong is far higher than 6 tons. Buggy tanked two Buggy Bomb who are listed at 6 tons and Luffy stomped him.

Also Buchi did a 6 tons feat. Buchi was stomped by Zoro and Kuro can toy with Buchi. Luffy defeated Kuro with little problems and Arlong is inferior to Luffy but can give a run for his money.

So he's >>> 6 tons.

Currently there are the discusion of EBS top tiers getting the + by stomping characters at 6 tons.

I'l correct my previous post and bump this:

Arlong is gonna get upgraded to At Least High 8-C due to being far superior to a character in the 6.3 tons. So he doesn't stomp 6 tons characters but he's fairly inside the + range but we don't have a calc to prove it.

Anyway what's Adam AP? The profile says he stomps people like Blake and Cinder but aren't they slightly above baseline High 8-C?

I'l correct my previous post and bump this:

Arlong is gonna get upgraded to At Least High 8-C due to being far superior to a character in the 6.3 tons. So he doesn't stomp 6 tons characters but he's fairly inside the + range but we don't have a calc to prove it.

Anyway what's Adam AP? The profile says he stomps people like Blake and Cinder but aren't they slightly above baseline High 8-C?

Well then we can say for sure Arlong is stronger. He's far superior to a high-end after all.

Back