• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam (Hazbin Hotel) VS Battles Page

I have no idea why “Alastor was confident” an argument. Sir Pentious was also confident against Adam.

I have no idea why “Alastor was confident” an argument. Sir Pentious was also confident against Adam.
Adam says something like "that could have been bad" when he zaps him, so its at least implied that the ship blast could have hurt Adam if he was more distracted

By the way, invulnerability will probably have to be removed. We are clearly talking about immortality. Because the exorcists bled when they crashed into Alastor's force field. The stones crushed Lute.

I don't think it's invul, Adam should be Senator Armstrong-ing Alastor's attacks if that was the case, as discussed on like page 1 lol
Every Angel in the Exorcist Army being invulnerable except the strongest/leader would be pretty weird. Causing him to jerk his head back doesn't indicate damage was dealt, and the only times we see him get hurt are when Charlie & Lucy (both angelic) hit him, and when Niffty shanks him while he's down.

Are you talking about Hell's hierarchy?
Yep
By the way, invulnerability will probably have to be removed. We are clearly talking about immortality. Because the exorcists bled when they crashed into Alastor's force field. The stones crushed Lute.
Lute ripped her own arm on purpose. This was explained above, please read the discussion entirely.
Adam says something like "that could have been bad" when he zaps him, so its at least implied that the ship blast could have hurt Adam if he was more distracted
He says that could have been ugly.

I could swear Vivi already made a tier list of power ranking for the verse. I dont know where it is tho

Every Angel in the Exorcist Army being invulnerable except the strongest/leader would be pretty weird. Causing him to jerk his head back doesn't indicate damage was dealt, and the only times we see him get hurt are when Charlie & Lucy (both angelic) hit him, and when Niffty shanks him while he's down.
I think it's Immortality, like, either Type 4 or 5, as I suggested we could list them both as "likely" and note that they're mutually exclusive

Yeah, I think their invulnerability is a more akin to them simply being too strong for normal sinners to damage rather than being effectively invulnerable.
Legit just RoR Invulnerability again

So what's the topic btw? Whether Adam scales to Alastor? That's easy and done with, he broke his barrier with a punch and injured him within an inch of his life. Alastor even said he escaped death by a hair in his finale song.

The only reason Adam had trouble with Alastor is because he was sloppy. He had zero actual technique, and like the other Exterminators fought with reckless abandon because they believed themselves to be invincible. Alastor had more combat experience, and tricks up his sleeve, which were the only reasons he lasted as long as he did; when Adam got serious he simply brute forced his way through all of it. Adam scales to his energy beams and weapons since he makes them himself from his own energy.

And yes, Adam should scale to around the power of Lucifer, since he did manage to survive his bloodlusted barrage and stood back up with only a black eye and bruises to monologue.

So what's the topic btw? Whether Adam scales to Alastor? That's easy and done with, he broke his barrier with a punch and injured him within an inch of his life. Alastor even said he escaped death by a hair in his finale song.
Its whether Adam stomped Alastor or not.

Yeah, I think their invulnerability is a more akin to them simply being too strong for normal sinners to damage rather than being effectively invulnerable.
Legit just RoR Invulnerability again
Adam was only hurt when he fought Lucifer and stabbed with Angelic Weapons. I dont even think Charlie hurt him normally before she went bloodlusted.

I think it's Immortality, like, either Type 4 or 5, as I suggested we could list them both as "likely" and note that they're mutually exclusive
Tbh I don't think that Angels have any immortalities beyond Type 1 unless I'm missing out on lore.

Invulnerability itself feels fairly blatant with episode 7– Charlie says Angels are invincible, Carmilla points out that Angels fight without fear of injury because they don't think they can be harmed. In episode 3, none of the Overlords believed Angels could be killed until Velvette showed off the head. Not a single Exorcist was taken out in the thousands of years since Hell was created.

That, plus there's no real anti-feats since any time an Angel is harmed it's with an angelic weapon, by another angel, or self-inflicted.

Tbh I don't think that Angels have any immortalities beyond Type 1 unless I'm missing out on lore.
Its also stated they can only be killed by angelic weapons and shouldnt winners have the same immortality as sinners in that sense that they are already dead and cannot go to double heaven?

Invulnerability itself feels fairly blatant with episode 7– Charlie says Angels are invincible, Carmilla points out that Angels fight without fear of injury because they don't think they can be harmed. In episode 3, none of the Overlords believed Angels could be killed until Velvette showed off the head. Not a single Exorcist was taken out in the thousands of years since Hell was created.

That, plus there's no real anti-feats since any time an Angel is harmed it's with an angelic weapon, by another angel, or self-inflicted.
Running into something hard isn't being damaged by something holy, it's running into something
That doesn't show up.

It incapped her. She ripped her arm off to escape.
She went from this to this, the rubble visibly bruised her
k3OyJRO.png
Cxstt2M.png

Its also stated they can only be killed by angelic weapons and shouldnt winners have the same immortality as sinners in that sense that they are already dead and cannot go to double heaven?
I agree Winners are probably just Sinners (light mode) until proven otherwise.

Running into something hard isn't being damaged by something holy, it's running into something
Bashing your face into a wall is self-inflicted damage.

She went from this to this, the rubble visibly bruised her
This is from fighting Vaggie, the mask (which didn't come off until after she was pinned) was just hiding it.

Back