• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam (Hazbin Hotel) VS Battles Page

Good idea
insert ******** "thats because I made it" thing here
Hell is Forever, he warps reality several times
I think it's closer to Adam transporting Charlie around and making shit TBH, at least that's how I see it
That wasnt his attacks, Sir pent redeemed himself so he went to heaven, it wasnt because of Adam
Shows how well I paid attention!
Id like to note Alastor didnt hurt Adam at all
Adam was effected though, you don't throw someone's head back and say that guy no-sold the hit, he's just not bothered at all by Alastor's attacks, giving more credence to Low 7-C<Alastor<<<Adam

And then Adam's effortless 7-C feat that needs an evaluation

I do think that AP description is sorta exaggerating the difference between Adam and Alastor, like saying that he's "Far Superior to Alastor" and stomping Alastor when Alastor had the advantage the entire fight and only lost once Adam broke his staff (Which seems to be tied to his powers somewhat)
No clue where him holding back against Alastor came from too

I do think that AP description is sorta exaggerating the difference between Adam and Alastor, like saying that he's "Far Superior to Alastor" and him stomping Alastor when Alastor had the advantage the entire fight and only lost once Adam broke his staff (Which seems to be tied to his powers somewhat)
Adam one shot Alastor while holding back.

I do think that AP description is sorta exaggerating the difference between Adam and Alastor, like saying that he's "Far Superior to Alastor" and him stomping Alastor when Alastor had the advantage the entire fight and only lost once Adam broke his staff (Which seems to be tied to his powers somewhat)
Alastor held the advantage because he was vastly more skilled then Adam(Literally stating Adam is sloppy) and had tricks up his sleeves, Adam was mostly unbothered by everything thrown at him and went through Alastor's crap like a meatgrinder, oh, and the little fact he severely injured Alastor in one hit!
There was no implication he was holding back tho
I mean he is dicking around the next scene we see him in so it's debatable

Him laughing at Alastor and not using his blasts. He literally could have done what he did to Sir Pentious or remember how he split mountains?
I'm talking about when he one shot him. He was clearly serious when doing that

Alastor is a Overlords

There is Goetia and 7 deadly sind above him and above all that there is Charlie

Adam beat Charlie in a fight

That alone puts Adam way above Alastor

I'm talking about when he one shot him. He was clearly serious when doing that
Not really. He was still dicking around till Charlie came up thats when he started to take it more serious, when Lucifer came he went full power

Alastor is a Overlords

Bloodlusted Charlie can match Adam's punches, we should note

Alastor is a Overlords

Alastor is clearly a lot stronger than the average overlord and by WOG comparable to the Goetia family members. Anyhow this is all semantics tbh, Adam is obviously stronger than Alastor so nothing really changes

Alastor is clearly a lot stronger than the average overlord and by WOG comparable to the Goetia family members. Anyhow this is all semantics tbh, Adam is obviously stronger than Alastor so nothing really changes
Yeah it's a case of Adam is At Least 7-C and Alastor is downscaling heavily from that with an "At least Low 7-C, at most 7-C"

Alastor held the advantage because he was vastly more skilled then Adam(Literally stating Adam is sloppy) and had tricks up his sleeves, Adam was mostly unbothered by everything thrown at him and went through Alastor's crap like a meatgrinder, oh, and the little fact he severely injured Alastor in one hit!
Adam was struggling with the shadow minions guys, even getting staggered by their attacks, like obviously Adam is stronger, but listing the fight as a stomp is ehhh
When Adam had been beaten within an inch of his life, yeah.
That wouldn't really change his durability tho? The knife went through him like butter

Adam was struggling with the shadow minions guys, even getting staggered by their attacks, like obviously Adam is stronger, but listing the fight as a stomp is ehhh
He was struggling becuase he's tall as **** and they were crawling all around him and even on his back lol, and no he was never staggered by them, he backed the **** up when faced with many of em lol
That wouldn't really change his durability tho? The knife went through him like butter
Kinda would, weakened is a common denominator for a feat being lower, and the fact that Lucifer himself had just beaten Adam's ass in and left him twitching for a moment would definitely qualify for Adam being weakened

Would Adam physically scale to his energy blasts?
I think he would, he'd probably upscale from them even becuase a hit from one just broke Alastor's cane thing while a physical attack went through Alastor like a thousand degree knife through butter

Yes. He survived Lucifers attacks and Charlies attack who are stronger than the lasers
I mean neither actually tank any of them, Lucifer spent much of the time dodging and was only hit by Adam physically, which he no-sold.

Adam womp-womped the Radio Fraud. Idk why he tried to fight Adam without the invul-negating Angelic Weapons, unless Alastor altering his magic to be effective against Angels (implied by Charlie) and Adam being >>>> Alastor are both true.

By scaling Lucifer would be stronger than the blasts Id assume
I mean yeah Lucifer would be far stronger then Adam, but a better way to scale Adam to his beams and shit is the below
I think he would, he'd probably upscale from them even becuase a hit from one just broke Alastor's cane thing while a physical attack went through Alastor like a thousand degree knife through butter

Alastor is a Overlords

Alastor has magic stuff that puts em above normal overlords, plus Charlie and Vaggie who would be over him in this hierarchy still thought he was the best option to handle Adam, and like, they weren't wrong lol
He was annoyed at most.
Their attacks "threw [Adam]'s head back", briefly staggering him, they just didn't make him bleed
Kinda would, weakened is a common denominator for a feat being lower, and the fact that Lucifer himself had just beaten Adam's ass in and left him twitching for a moment would definitely qualify for Adam being weakened
I really don't see how any of this means he became weaker, he was damaged, yes, but I don't see why that'd make him many levels below his usual durability

Once again, Alastor threw Adam's head back with an attack via shadow to the chin,
Yeah but it didnt hurt nor damage him at all
Alastor has magic stuff that puts em above normal overlords, plus Charlie and Vaggie who would be over him in this hierarchy still thought he was the best option to handle Adam, and like, they weren't wrong lol
Charlie always overastimates Alastor since he manipulates her daily.

Charlie would have also one-shot Adam had she aimed for his chest with her (I think angelic) trident, I don't think Adam severely injuring Alastor is that impressive

Charlie would have also one-shot Adam had she aimed for his chest with her (I think angelic) trident, I don't think Adam severely injuring Alastor is that impressive
Adams blast have the same thing. Its generic angel power and not an antifeat

Charlie damaged his arm a bit(not even impaling it) and it wasn't stated that she would've one-shot him.

I guess Adam's energy blasts are also Angelic and as such are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else in the verse...

Does that sound reasonable to you?

Because it shouldn't. Vaggie and Lute can harm eachother both with weapons as well as physically and Lute can even tear her own arm off with leverage.

I do think that AP description is sorta exaggerating the difference between Adam and Alastor, like saying that he's "Far Superior to Alastor" and stomping Alastor when Alastor had the advantage the entire fight and only lost once Adam broke his staff (Which seems to be tied to his powers somewhat)
By WoG Alastor's staff is an extension of himself. Adam instantly broke it when he began to get serious, and after that Alastor literally said he escaped death "by a hair" after only one strike from Adam in the finale song.

Back