• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam (Hazbin Hotel) VS Battles Page

Without a Universal Energy System that's just a creation feat, as well as a Speed feat.

You'd have to do Up to 4-C via Size Manipulation.
How would we go about adding a UES to Hazbin? I feel like there's already enough evidence, given that Angels and their abilities are stated to be above that of demons purely through strength, the fact that only the most powerful mortal souls know magic, and souls being taken/used to power Overlords like Alastor. Lucifer's magic would logically scale to how large he'd be able to grow in size, right? The way this scene made it look, it also implied that Lucifer was the one who set these planets in motion after their creation, and that kind of power would extend to Seraphims, and Charlie, plus some others like Adam. Charlie gaining a rage boost also completely negated Adam's punch, when prior she could only hurt him with Angel weaponry, proving that their magic would scale to their physical stats

How would we go about adding a UES to Hazbin? I feel like there's already enough evidence, given that Angels and their abilities are stated to be above that of demons purely through strength, the fact that only the most powerful mortal souls know magic, and souls being taken/used to power Overlords like Alastor. Lucifer's magic would logically scale to how large he'd be able to grow in size, right? The way this scene made it look, it also implied that Lucifer was the one who set these planets in motion after their creation, and that kind of power would extend to Seraphims, and Charlie, plus some others like Adam. Charlie gaining a rage boost also completely negated Adam's punch, when prior she could only hurt him with Angel weaponry, proving that their magic would scale to their physical stats
Make a separate CRT for it, kay? Kay.

And I won't be involved in it

Bruh how'd I miss this

Anyways what other important things that need to be discussed, just the exorcist immortality?

I feel like I'm going insane because I've still seen no quotes or scans of Angels having immortality beyond Type 1, what did I miss 💀

I feel like I'm going insane because I've still seen no quotes or scans of Angels having immortality beyond Type 1, what did I miss 💀
Lute entering Heaven perfectly fine while still missing an arm and still visibly wounded. That supports Type 2.

I'll call some staff to evaluate arguments for both sides. I'm can settle for a possibly/likely Invulnerability with all the given in-universe statements.

@Maverick_Zero_X @Damage3245 @Qawsedf234

Lute entering Heaven perfectly fine while still missing an arm and still visibly wounded. That supports Type 2.
Is that really proof of Type 2?

Surviving decapitation would be Type 2 or having a hole blasted through them, but losing an arm is something fictional characters do all the time. We have no idea if losing an arm isn't fatal to them due to immortality or because they have a different biology.

By the end her arm wasn't even leaking blood anymore. Maybe it healed enough to stop the bleeding or she just ran out of blood and is unbothered by it. Either of these seem possible, and maybe other possibilities I'm missing. I'm not certain we should give them Type 2 based on that alone.

If there's other evidence for Type 2 that's perfectly fine, just that this alone doesn't seem all that solid.

Is that really proof of Type 2?

Surviving decapitation would be Type 2 or having a hole blasted through them, but losing an arm is something fictional characters do all the time. We have no idea if losing an arm isn't fatal to them due to immortality or because they have a different biology.

By the end her arm wasn't even leaking blood anymore. Maybe it healed enough to stop the bleeding or she just ran out of blood and is unbothered by it. Either of these seem possible, and maybe other possibilities I'm missing. I'm not certain we should give them Type 2 based on that alone.

If there's other evidence for Type 2 that's perfectly fine, just that this alone doesn't seem all that solid.
"Any accident that leads to the immediate and traumatic loss of an arm can be life-threatening. This is due to the risk of shock, blood loss and infection."

"Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal. This type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness and can be bypassed, for example, by causing extremely severe wounds or the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head, etc."

Also they should likely be comparable to sinners since angels are also "dead", the arm thing just supports it

"Any accident that leads to the immediate and traumatic loss of an arm can be life-threatening. This is due to the risk of shock, blood loss and infection."

Also they should likely be comparable to sinners since angels are also "dead", the arm thing just supports it
But we don't know if that's not life threatening for Lute/Angels because they have Type 2 immortality or because of a variety of other reasons as I explained above.

I don't see anything that says they should be comparable to sinners, do we have a statement for this?

We shouldn't make assumptions here unless they have solid reasoning.

I don't see anything that says they should be comparable to sinners, do we have a statement for this?
Sinners are immortal since they already died and went to afterlife, Winners should be comparable since they also already died and went to afterlife

Sinners are immortal since they already died and went to afterlife, Winners should be comparable since they also already died and went to afterlife
Where does it say that's why they have Type 2 immortality?

This is fiction and they can do whatever they want. You haven't provided proof, you're just laying out your own opinion on how you believe this works. I personally believe they do have the same immortality, but I'd like to see actual proof of this.

Also, is Lute even a former human at all?

Still, the only Winner we know anything significant about is Adam. I think the Exorcists are heaven-born.

Well one of the listed examples for Immorality Type 2 immortality is Lavos, who's justification is losing both arms. So assuming no medical treatment was given it would count as Type 2, albeit I'm not entirely sure if an arm injury is automatically fatal if they have regeneration as an ability since that would prevent the main issue with that injury (blood loss).

I can see Angels having Type 1 Immo & possibly Type 2 Immo if Lute losing an arm really is enough.

Other than that the Angels seem carried by Invulnerability.

Well one of the listed examples for Immorality Type 2 immortality is Lavos, who's justification is losing both arms. So assuming no medical treatment was given it would count as Type 2, albeit I'm not entirely sure if an arm injury is automatically fatal if they have regeneration as an ability since that would prevent the main issue with that injury (blood loss).
IDK anything about Lavos, so there could easily be more context to this.

Yes losing an arm can be fatal for humans and not dying can be Type 2 immortality. But we have no idea if this applies to angels in this verse.

We already know not all demons have Type 2, only the mortal souls/sinners possess this. Hell born demons can be killed normally and permanently scarred.

Even assuming this remains true for dead humans in Heaven, this would only apply to dead humans and not all angels. We have no idea if Lute is a dead human nor do we know if her not dying from losing an arm is because of Type 2 immortality, difference in biology, healing, or anything else.

I can see Angels having Type 1 Immo & possibly Type 2 Immo if Lute losing an arm really is enough.

Other than that the Angels seem carried by Invulnerability.
Maybe Angels can be that way. But Winners should have the same thing as Sinners

IDK anything about Lavos, so there could easily be more context to this.

Yes losing an arm can be fatal for humans and not dying can be Type 2 immortality. But we have no idea if this applies to angels in this verse.

We already know not all demons have Type 2, only the mortal souls/sinners possess this. Hell born demons can be killed normally and permanently scarred.

Even assuming this remains true for dead humans in Heaven, this would only apply to dead humans and not all angels. We have no idea if Lute is a dead human nor do we know if her not dying from losing an arm is because of Type 2 immortality, difference in biology, healing, or anything else.
I am kinda confused. By this logic no one should have Type 2 Immortality since "it may be something else keeping them alive"

We see Sinners are immortal cause they already died, same goes for Winners who also died

If they have a provable different physiology I guess I can see your point. Otherwise we default to human-ish resiliences.

Did you ignore my point? Angel Dust says he cannot be killed since he already died.
That's assuming exorcists aren't like, heaven-born just like imps. Adam was the one to name Vaggie after all which implies she was born in heaven.

That's assuming exorcists aren't like, heaven-born just like imps.
Thats completely unknown
Adam was the one to name Vaggie after all which implies she was born in heaven.
Its very possible that its a nickname he gave her. Or like 500 billion other things this could mean

What I am saying is Winners such as Adam should have Immo 2 since they are comparable to Sinners, Lute losing an arm supports that she is a winner and has type 2 thats unknown though.

Adam should have it for being a winner I guess. Lute having the same Inv also implies she is a winner.

At best I can agree with a likely Type 2 rating for Adam being a dead human and any other dead human in heaven.

However, Lute's arm thing isn't proof of this. Not until we got more information about it.

At best I can agree with a likely Type 2 rating for Adam being a dead human and any other dead human in heaven.
Okay but why likely though? They are dead the same way Sinners are so it makes sense they are immortal just like them

Anyways now we need staff approvals

Thats completely unknown
Exorcists are exclusively female and are all considered sisters. They are named in heaven, and learn basic things like trust within a military environment.

They are all but confirmed to be heaven-born.

Okay but why likely though? They are dead the same way Sinners are so it makes sense they are immortal just like them
Because nothing in universe says they're immortal because they're dead humans. They're immortal because they are sinners. You have no provided proof that shows otherwise. Angel Dust is just making a joke on the fact he's already dead and knows he can't be killed. He isn't knowledgeable about how their immortality works.

This discussion is irrelevant since I personally believe this is indeed true for both sides.

I'm just iffy about rating it as such on the profiles because the writers can easily say this doesn't apply to dead humans in heaven because that's what they want.

You have no provided proof that shows otherwise. Angel Dust is just making a joke on the fact he's already dead and knows he can't be killed.
Yeah he says "too late for that" which implies she cannot die since she already died and Vaggie is too late
I'm just iffy about rating it as such on the profiles because the writers can easily say this doesn't apply to dead humans in heaven because that's what they want.
Then we would remove it...?

Back