• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam (Hazbin Hotel) VS Battles Page

Oh, wait, y'all said KILLED, not damaged. That does seem to be interesting, since the Angelic Weapons seem to kinda rip you outta the afterlife cycle? Or, I guess if you just change a lot, then you get rewarded and are unaffected by that, so Pentious isn't really a debunk for anything, since he's the only one in the cycle.

being off guard shouldnt negate ******* invulnerability
I mean, it kinda does in some cases, magic isn't scientific, and if you've already taken damage, that leaves you open. But I don't think they're invulnerable, just that only those can kill them because of some heaven shit.

In Episode 7 alone;
  • Charlie refers to the Angels as "an invincible Exorcist army".
  • Alastor says "they're not as indestructable as they appear".
  • Charlie tells Vaggie that Carmilla knows how to harm Angels, something Vaggie herself didn't know was possible.
  • Carmilla explains that Vaggie fights like someone unafraid of harm, just like all Exorcists.
  • Carmilla asks if Vaggie knew that it was possible to harm Angels, Vaggie says she didn't know.
None of this points to the idea that Angels just have... the same immortality that Sinners do. It all points to them being incapable of taking damage normally.

And they aren't just a no-sell above Demons, as Charlie– who is way stronger than anyone in Hell not named Lucy– also believed that the common Exorcists were indestructable despite her being able to fight Adam (far stronger than the Exorcists), and even catch his punch. She only damaged Adam with the angelic Trident she was using.

Rubble caused by an Angel gg

But seriously, if you wanna use this as an antifeat that takes priority over the show's narrative then Exorcists are 9-C and that's considered invincible by Charlie & Alastor. Episode 7 just Does Not Work if rubble can wound Exorcists, be serious for a moment.

The way I see it, the rubble just pinned Lute and the damage she showed was just generic battle-damage from fighting Vaggie, who knows how to harm Angels.

Has the hotel blast been calced? Also didn't Alastor create a black out across the pride ring? Shouldn't that also be calced. And finally, I feel like this is relevant since it concerns Adam as well stolas managed to split some clouds in the sky in the 1st striker episode so a clac for that should also happen

Has the hotel blast been calced? Also didn't Alastor create a black out across the pride ring? Shouldn't that also be calced. And finally, I feel like this is relevant since it concerns Adam as well stolas managed to split some clouds in the sky in the 1st striker episode so a clac for that should also happen
That hasn't been calced yet? Didn't that feat happen like years ago?

Anyways, Angels like Adam specifically should scale above all beings in Hell other than Lucifer and a rage-amped Charlie, so he should be stronger than the Ars Goetia family as a result. By WoG as well, Angels have dominion over demons and that this is specifically because they're stronger than all demons.

In Episode 7 alone;
  • Charlie refers to the Angels as "an invincible Exorcist army".
That just means the army is pretty much impossible to beat.
  • Alastor says "they're not as indestructable as they appear".
He... he literally says they aren't indestructible in that quote.
  • Charlie tells Vaggie that Carmilla knows how to harm Angels, something Vaggie herself didn't know was possible.
That's weird, because she was literally an angel being harmed in her flashback.
  • Carmilla explains that Vaggie fights like someone unafraid of harm, just like all Exorcists.
That's just them being cocky because they're strong.
  • Carmilla asks if Vaggie knew that it was possible to harm Angels, Vaggie says she didn't know.
Yeah, the whole point is that the angels are overconfident because they're strong. We already treat angelic weapons as being way higher than Stolas in AP.
And they aren't just a no-sell above Demons, as Charlie– who is way stronger than anyone in Hell not named Lucy– also believed that the common Exorcists were indestructable despite her being able to fight Adam (far stronger than the Exorcists), and even catch his punch. She only damaged Adam with the angelic Trident she was using.
Ok, but she's the child of an angel and a fallen angel, pretty sure she turned those guys into fireworks with her magic in the finale.

Yeah, the whole point is that the angels are overconfident because they're strong. We already treat angelic weapons as being way higher than Stolas in AP.
Let's not mention the bird please he's a massive ******* headache in everything scaling.

Hey you want a Relativistic cast?! Well striker caught his flight!

Hey you want tier 5 Lucifer? Stolas moved planets!

Hey you want country level Sins and Charlie? Stolas ate a Country level thing to the face with no damage!

Let's not mention the bird please he's a massive ******* headache in everything scaling.

Hey you want country level Sins and Charlie? Stolas ate a Country level thing to the face with no damage!
Maybe he was the god-tier all along. Bro is him. He could've landed a position as Sloth, but he's too lazy.

Cloud, cloud, cloud, cloud
1. Where
2. He kinda just resisted a star that pulled planets Tbf
Calc, cause this shit is why we need an overhaul thread

Did you not watch that banger of a new song of his?
2. He kinda just resisted a star that pulled planets Tbf
that's a different song
Calc, cause this shit is why we need an overhaul thread
Moon splitting in half due to dying star. While Stolas was in the "blast zone"

I'm personally iffy on it because Stolas is the only one with these kinds of feats that isn't a ****** Seraphim

That just means the army is pretty much impossible to beat
This interpretation is possible if this statement is isolated from every other statement in the episode.

He... he literally says they aren't indestructible in that quote.
Charlie is calling the Exorcists invincible.

Alastor responds that they aren't as indestructable as they appear, because he knows Carmilla killed one of them.

What this tells us is that to Hell, including Charlie & Alastor, Exorcists appear indestructable.

Again, context is everything.

That's weird, because she was literally an angel being harmed in her flashback.
This isn't really a critique of the point so I'll ignore it.

That's just them being cocky because they're strong.
I already made my point against Angels simply being a no-sell above Demons below.

Ok, but she's the child of an angel and a fallen angel, pretty sure she turned those guys into fireworks with her magic in the finale.
Charlie is the daughter of a Fallen Angel and a Sinner(?) Demon. She launched firework magic that did literally nothing and that was it. She still only hurt Adam with the trident.

Did you not watch that banger of a new song of his?
I thought that was just him making stuff in his head, since in the end of the episode it transitions to him on the chair
that's a different song
Ik, is it still a feat?
Moon splitting in half due to dying star. While Stolas was in the "blast zone"

I'm personally iffy on it because Stolas is the only one with these kinds of feats that isn't a ****** Seraphim
Tbf you need to understand that stolas only shows those feats due to his book relating to space, the rest of the cast don’t give a flying **** about what goes on there and the finale is the only real thing showing their powers, but everything’s done so casually. Stolas is the linchpin but nothing really contradicts this, hell if anything the seraphim creating part of the universe supports interstellar hazbin/helluva

TBF we already have enough for tier 4 (possibly even tier 3) Angels/Charlie thanks to the creation statement in the intro, being shown to be able to grow to star size, and this shot of Lucifer's dream to create a solar system. I'm writing up a blog about it; may try to calc how fast the Angels flew back in this scene too. Obviously nobody in Hell should scale to this directly yet, besides Charlie/Lucifer. Adam did survive a bloodlusted beating from Lucifer, so arguably he should also be that strong as well

TBF we already have enough for tier 4 (possibly even tier 3) Angels/Charlie thanks to the creation statement in the intro, being shown to be able to grow to star size, and this shot of Lucifer's dream to create a solar system. I'm writing up a blog about it; may try to calc how fast the Angels flew back in this scene too. Obviously nobody in Hell should scale to this directly yet, besides Charlie/Lucifer. Adam did survive a bloodlusted beating from Lucifer, so arguably he should also be that strong as well
Without a Universal Energy System that's just a creation feat, as well as a Speed feat.

You'd have to do Up to 4-C via Size Manipulation.

Back