• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam (Hazbin Hotel) VS Battles Page

Too barebones, I would rather wait for his feat in the Finale to be calced and then make a profile.
So in the finale, Adam showed three feats of AP. First: He critically wounded Alastor using his guitar and Alastor has a Small Town Level so that gives a good base for Adam's AP. His second feat is creating a massive rip in the ground that split the Hazbin Hotel in half as well and creating a crater in the ground and I would put this as a High 8-C Feat and his final feat of AP is one shotting Sir Pentious's airship and seeing how it took little effort for this and the fact that Pentious's Airship has a Small City Level Durability, this would set Adam's AP as At Least Large Building Level or Small City Level

i think the vaporization of the blimp might yield large results, and maybe his slice could be argued as vaporization, but it was at least pulverization for the rock, and i got large building level for a calc once that was just a 5 meter wide crater, so i think it might be like multi-city block level at least

he should still be small town level for overpowering alastor and his magic even if those things are calculated lower tbh

also not sure why scale his flight speed to lucifer's, they never raced and lucifer was basically toying with him

anyway, for abilities:

i think he should negate demon immortality since, well, sir pentious was killed by the blast and sent straight to heaven (which confirms that killing demons isn't destroying their souls so we should remove that mention from the profiles)

limited size manipulation as he grow his guitar's size a bit

Holy Manipulation and light manipulation alongside his energy projection since he calls it his holy light when firing his lasers, and i think it could be energy manipulation since he seems to infuse his guitar with it to throw it which might count

All right multiple problems

1. Formatting, you have Several different ratings and are entirely Inconsistent.

2. There are 0 references ANYWHERE. References are required for new profiles across the board.

3. That image is stupid easy to render, get someone to do it.

4. Where in the seven circles of hell does Immortality type 5 for angels come from? That shit is hard to get and I don't remember anything from Hazbin giving them it.

5. I am about 99% sure you are missing a ton of crap for Adam's PnA and list NOTHING for his intelligence or stamina whatsoever.

You have WORK to do to say the least.

Or you can let me do it, either or.

Last edited:
All right multiple problems

1. Formatting, you have Several different ratings and are entirely Inconsistent.

2. There are 0 references ANYWHERE. References are required for new profiles across the board.

3. That image is stupid easy to render, get someone to do it.

4. Where in the seven circles of hell does Immortality type 5 for angels come from? That shit is hard to get and I don't remember anything from Hazbin giving them it.

5. I am about 99% sure you are missing a ton of crap for Adam's PnA and list NOTHING for his intelligence or stamina whatsoever.

You have WORK to do to say the least.

Or you can let me do it, either or.

Read em and weep, I got bored and did it in just over an hour.

Edit: and before someone says it, I'm not risking making scans for Hazbin, if you have a copyright wish go right ahead!

We must also increase the Lifting Power. Millie could rip out the head and spine with her bare hands, which puts them all at "At least Class K."

Stryker could tear out stolomites with his bare hands many times (also destroy them with LS), and stolactids too. I don’t know exactly how much it will give, but probably even “Class M”.

By the way, another question. Is it theoretically possible to give a level to Lucifer through this? Considering that at the beginning of the universe, angels created different ideas, and Lucifer's ideas were considered too strange, you would think that in this scene he tells Charlie that one of his ideas was to create a bird that size (larger than the planets), with the planets orbiting around it like in the solar system.

Moreover, the song at this moment speaks about the ideas and dreams of the Lucfier, which he could not fulfill.

We must also increase the Lifting Power. Millie could rip out the head and spine with her bare hands, which puts them all at "At least Class K."

Stryker could tear out stolomites with his bare hands many times (also destroy them with LS), and stolactids too. I don’t know exactly how much it will give, but probably even “Class M”.
That would need to be handled in a seperate thread since it would upgrade a few other characters
By the way, another question. Is it theoretically possible to give a level to Lucifer through this? Considering that at the beginning of the universe, angels created different ideas, and Lucifer's ideas were considered too strange, you would think that in this scene he tells Charlie that one of his ideas was to create a bird that size (larger than the planets), with the planets orbiting around it like in the solar system.

Moreover, the song at this moment speaks about the ideas and dreams of the Lucfier, which he could not fulfill.
You pretty much answered your own question. Assuming the bird was one of his ideas he never actually got to fulfill it. That being said i think there's at least a few arguaments for Tier 5/4 hax in Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss

That would need to be handled in a seperate thread since it would upgrade a few other characters
I do this

You pretty much answered your own question. Assuming the bird was one of his ideas he never actually got to fulfill it. That being said i think there's at least a few arguaments for Tier 5/4 hax in Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss
It does not mean that he could not do this because of his abilities, but because he was forbidden.

Town level is pretty consistent, but you'll have to get it evaluated first
Yes.

But I won't do the calculation of how he cut the Hotel along with the ground, because it requires too many separate calculations to add up the volume. It seems to me that at best we will get the level of a town. And less than evaporation.

However, angels are probably stronger than Angel (>1 kiloton) and cannot even scratch Alastor's force field, taking blood damage from it. Adam destroys the entire volume of the force field with one blow.

Someone seems to have beat you guys

Someone seems to have beat you guys
Genuinly disgusting profile.

they'd have immortality type 1, idk about the rest. Episode 7 does imply that angels can only be killed with angelic weapons but idk what that would count as

Looks more like Invulnerability than type 5 immortality.

I was thinking of them having invulnerability too since they aren’t just impossible to kill even by overlords but harm in general, but lute rips her own arm off rubble, and since only adam has shown wielding angelic energy that might be an anti feat, and invulnerability is pretty hard to get so they might just be too durable

Or maybe possibly invulnerability works

I was thinking of them having invulnerability too since they aren’t just impossible to kill even by overlords but harm in general, but lute rips her own arm off rubble, and since only adam has shown wielding angelic energy that might be an anti feat, and invulnerability is pretty hard to get so they might just be too durable

Or maybe possibly invulnerability works
She doesn't have enough lifting strength and that's why she ripped off her arm so she wouldn't remain immobilized, so technically what hurt her was herself. The force she exerted in relation to the weight of the rubble😗

Looks mostly fine, but ya need to censor his first quote similar to what I did for the entire song

Type 5 Immortality should definitely be removed though because that comes from Interviews. Old ones. And uh, the Angelic weapons thing is iffy in regards to Adam, since while he's mostly unbothered, he's still effected by Alastor's attacks, which gives Credence to Immortality but it could be type 4- it's a mess and should be handled in a seperate thread.

I think that's just Light Manipulation, RW is a big claim for something that's literally coming from a ball of Light shining

You need a BFR justification.

I don't think that's EE, it's a construct Adam made so he could have easily just dispelled it or something like that.

Otherwise that looks good, you caught shit I didn't, and it's higher quality then what I did.

Looks mostly fine, but ya need to censor his first quote similar to what I did for the entire song
Why though:(

We need the f bombs
Type 5 Immortality should definitely be removed though because that comes from Interviews. Old ones. And uh, the Angelic weapons thing is iffy in regards to Adam, since while he's mostly unbothered, he's still effected by Alastor's attacks, which gives Credence to Immortality but it could be type 4- it's a mess and should be handled in a seperate thread.
Completely fair. I am waiting for this to be debated before releasing the profile
I think that's just Light Manipulation, RW is a big claim for something that's literally coming from a ball of Light shining
Fair but I was gonna ask do we consider his song canon? where he actually warps reality?
You need a BFR justification.
he does it with portals though
I don't think that's EE, it's a construct Adam made so he could have easily just dispelled it or something like that.
I thought of that too but what ability would that be?

Why though:(

We need the f bombs
The only profile I want to see an F-bomb on is Alastor's for a quote
Completely fair. I am waiting for this to be debated before releasing the profile
It's a big ole mess, I wouldn't mind noting both Immortalities as likely as long as it's noted they are mutually exclusive and you need to pick one for versus thread
Fair but I was gonna ask do we consider his song canon? where he actually warps reality?
Uh which one? I only watched the show, but outside content I lead towards Maybe to no.
he does it with portals though
AND with his attacks once they kill. List em both and state what goes down
I thought of that too but what ability would that be?
Probably nothing TBH, it's more credence towards his creation having control of what he creates

It's a big ole mess, I wouldn't mind noting both Immortalities as likely as long as it's noted they are mutually exclusive and you need to pick one for versus thread
Good idea
Uh which one? I only watched the show, but outside content I lead towards Maybe to no.
Hell is Forever, he warps reality several times
AND with his attacks once they kill. List em both and state what goes down
That wasnt his attacks, Sir pent redeemed himself so he went to heaven, it wasnt because of Adam
Probably nothing TBH, it's more credence towards his creation having control of what he creates
Fair

Back