• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam (Hazbin Hotel) VS Battles Page

By WoG Alastor's staff is an extension of himself. Adam instantly broke it when he began to get serious, and after that Alastor literally said he escaped death "by a hair" after only one strike from Adam.
When was the Word of God done?

Exorcist Angels still posed a threat to Charlie despite her being somewhat around Adam's level, so Angelic Weapons kinda need to be above everyone who isn't called Lucifer lol

Would Adam physically scale to his energy blasts?
I don't see why it wouldn't? They are his own attacks scaling to his own power, so anything we see his blasts be capable of is just where Adam scales. At absolute worst he's channeling that power through him from a higher force, therefore his body would have to be that strong.

Also, this is more of an aside, but I think Adam should scale to a bloodlusted Lucifer since he took his barrage and immediately got back up to shout at the main cast. Obviously he's not as strong as Lucifer, but wherever Lucifer lands (I think he's solar system level thanks to the Angels having creation feats, nearly star sized size manipulation, and this shot of his dream to create a solar system) I think Adam should be tiered with him.

I don't see why it wouldn't? They are his own attacks scaling to his own power, so anything we see his blasts be capable of is just where Adam scales. At absolute worst he's channeling that power through him from a higher force, therefore his body would have to be that strong.

Also, this is more of an aside, but I think Adam should scale to a bloodlusted Lucifer since he took his barrage and immediately got back up to shout at the main cast. Obviously he's not as strong as Lucifer, but wherever Lucifer lands (I think he's solar system level thanks to the Angels having creation feats, nearly star sized size, and this shot of his dream to create a solar system) I think Adam should be tiered with him.
I think Lucifer implies Adam was weak since “he let himself go.”

There's still no reason why it would scale to his physicals since HH doesn't have a UES. Same would go for any cosmic tier feats in the series

BASE Charlie. Not full power Charlie.
I don't think there's too much a difference, really? Demon Mode Lucifer and Base Lucifer did about the same against Adam, plus it'd be kinda stupid if Charlie could no-sell attacks that would have one-shot her but decided not to for reasons?

I don't think there's too much a difference, really? Demon Mode Lucifer and Base Lucifer did about the same against Adam, plus it'd be kinda stupid if Charlie could have no-selled attacks that would one-shot her but decided not to for, reasons?
When was Charlie threatened by Exterminators? I forgot

There's still no reason why it would scale to his physicals since HH doesn't have a UES. Same would go for any cosmic tier feats in the series
Oh my god- do I seriously need to spin the same ******' song and dance about why Adam would scale to his blasts?!
I don't think there's too much a difference, really? Demon Mode Lucifer and Base Lucifer did about the same against Adam, plus it'd be kinda stupid if Charlie could have no-selled attacks that would one-shot her but decided not to for, reasons?
Charlie got overpowered in base. She matched a punch from him while Bloodlusted.

Oh my god- do I seriously need to spin the same ******' song and dance about why Adam would scale to his blasts?!
The only reason that's been given so far is that Charlie/Lucifer scale to them but those two never physically interact with the blasts either

They actually do. Angel power is described as being it's own thing that has dominion over Demon powers.

But... I seriously don't understand why a character can't scale to the energy coming from their own body.

When was Charlie threatened by Exterminators? I forgot
She was threatened by the Angel weaponry, which we know negates durability/is made from Angelic power like Adam's axe since Nifty killed Adam, when she's obviously not as strong as Alastor who wasn't able to hurt him and only annoyed Adam mind you.

I think he would, he'd probably upscale from them even becuase a hit from one just broke Alastor's cane thing while a physical attack went through Alastor like a thousand degree knife through butter
My bad missed this reply. Still Adam's blast also hurt Alastor himself, you can see him near the end of the episode with abig wound across his chest. Also when does Adam attack Al physically?
Think Nifty tanked one
Nifty is #2 in the verse

Edit: Rewatched the fight and i'm ******* stupid lmao. The big wound was from Adam's physical strike

Here's what I think

Pentious and his eggs(weak physically, downscale severely from Alastor's feat to where they're 8-A+)

Majority of the cast (Weak Overlord level scaling to Husk, this means Angel, Cherri, etc. Still downscales to Baseline Low 7-C)

Exterminators/Vaggie (above most of the cast, require Overlord-tier characters to properly fight, Nifty and Base Charlie are in this tier. They scale to the Low 7-C Feat)

Alastor (Above the majority of the cast, performed the Low 7-C feat casually, scales above it. Right now only Stolas scales to him.)

Adam (Stomped Alastor, vaporized Sir Pentious' gunship effortlessly, scales above Exterminators. Full Power Charlie scales, normal Demon Charlie downscales)

Lucifer (No-sold attacks from Adam and beat him within an inch of his life)

The other Seven Deadly are either around Adam's level or in-between him and Lucifer. Imps and Hell Hounds have their own scaling to folks like Moxxie and Blitz

Here's what I think

Pentious and his eggs(weak physically, downscale severely from Alastor's feat to where they're 8-A+)

Majority of the cast (Weak Overlord level scaling to Husk, this means Angel, Cherri, etc. Still downscales to Baseline Low 7-C)

Exterminators/Vaggie (above most of the cast, require Overlord-tier characters to properly fight, Nifty and Base Charlie are in this tier. They scale to the Low 7-C Feat)

Alastor (Above the majority of the cast, performed the Low 7-C feat casually, scales above it. Right now only Stolas scales to him.)

Adam (Stomped Alastor, vaporized Sir Pentious' gunship effortlessly, scales above Exterminators. Full Power Charlie scales, normal Demon Charlie downscales)

Lucifer (No-sold attacks from Adam and beat him within an inch of his life)

The other Seven Deadly are either around Adam's level or in-between him and Lucifer. Imps and Hell Hounds have their own scaling to folks like Moxxie and Blitz
Other sins downscale from Charlie and Adam. They are one tier below

I agree that we can scale Alastor to Adam, even if he is weaker, not by much. He dominated most of the battle, Adam's victory was due to the element of surprise and sharp weapons.

It is worth saying that his minions caused problems for Adam, if he were tens/hundreds/thousands of times stronger (that is, he could have any level of power, because Alastor would not have ways to scale), he would simply walk right through them without ways to eliminate them first.

Sharp attacks always tear apart equal enemies.

In addition, think for yourself, being enraged, Adam uses a very powerful charged attack, which, although it broke Alastor’s staff, the staff completely absorbed the damage at its own cost, preventing Alastor from getting hurt, although he was standing right behind the staff.

And this despite the fact that he did this level 7-C feat instantly without charging, and the shock wave with an ax was done with charging energy before the attack.

I agree that we can scale Alastor to Adam, even if he is weaker, not by much. He dominated most of the battle, Adam's victory was due to the element of surprise and sharp weapons.

It is worth saying that his minions caused problems for Adam, if he were tens/hundreds/thousands of times stronger (that is, he could have any level of power, because Alastor would not have ways to scale), he would simply walk right through them without ways to eliminate them first.
Tbh we already discussed this. Adam didnt take a single ounce of damage, then he one shots Alastor and makes him run away. This is kinda canonically a stomp

He one-shot Alastor's prep-time anti-angel barrier with a punch. Alastor literally can't tank anything, can only dodge casual Adam, and can't damage Adam at all (that bit's probably just the invul though).

He one-shot Alastor's prep-time anti-angel barrier with a punch. Alastor literally can't tank anything, can only dodge casual Adam, and can't damage Adam at all (that bit's probably just the invul though).
I don't think it's invul, Adam should be Senator Armstrong-ing Alastor's attacks if that was the case, as discussed on like page 1 lol

Back