• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Conover VS Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to go with the reality warping concept manipulating transmuting BFRing plot manipulating guy rather than the rock with a spear

Going to have to call this a stomp and ask to close this because this is just ridiculous. Seriously, he is basically hax incarnate

How is Adam's hax useful here? Pearl's intelligence is genius level and she probably knows more than Adam possibly can and THEN SOME being a several thousand year old being from an advanced civilization. Even with speed equal Adam has no AP to even touch her.

"How are concept killing, reality warping, plot manipulating, transmuting, illusion creating powers useful here"

Gee. I wonder.

"A lifeform such as yourself cannot possibly exist" - fires bullets of truth, killing her on a conceptual level.

You seriously think she would say that based on the entities she fights?

Oh yeah, and Pearl can't dodge pullets? Okay.

This is a major stomp.

In character, Pearl blasts him and he won't retaliate due to his nature.

If bloodlused, he turns her into Candy Crush Saga. And he has done that before.

Pepper14832 said:
You seriously think she would say that based on the entities she fights?

Oh yeah, and Pearl can't dodge pullets? Okay.
I never said she would say anything.

No clue what "pullets" are, but conceptual bullets, no, she probably cannot dodge.

Anyway I agree with Cal. This is a stomp

If it's agreed that's it's a stomp, then just close it OP.

Also close the Freddy Kruger vs SCP-682 pls... that's more of a stomp than this. ._.

With equalized speed and bloodlust on, Adam explains in details how aliens don't exist and gem physiology makes no sense, and Pearl turns into a regular real life pearl, total haxstomp.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
With equalized speed and bloodlust on, Adam explains in details how aliens don't exist and gem physiology makes no sense, and Pearl turns into a regular real life pearl, total haxstomp.
Well... It is true Gem physiology makes no sense, but aliens are entirely possible, I mean we've found Bacteria on Mars.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well... It is true Gem physiology makes no sense, but aliens are entirely possible, I mean we've found Bacteria on Mars.
Umm, I pretty sure we didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back