• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This, except they're Low 6-B.

Speed Equalized

Invincible: 7 (Sir_Marvulous, Doggo, AThe1412, MintyBoi1, King_Dom470, Serlock_Holmes, Unknownnah)

Black Adam: 2 (AbaddonTheDisappointment, Phoenks)

Last edited:
So from what I can tell, Black Adam scales above 1.029 teratons while Mark scales to 1.0348402724665393126 teratons, so negligible difference for both.

Since I don't see equalized speed, BA would scale to, I believe, 0.23c while Mark scales to 0.343360c so a 1.49286956522x speed advantage for him.

LS is still in Marks favor with a 237.345519255x difference between them. Black Adam still has his lightning which could prove effective against Mark given electricity has been shown to be able to harm him regardless of effective AP. Mark also really only fights at that level of strength in certain situations. During the Thraxa fight he only started showing that level of strength when Nolan gave him the whole "If you don't fight for real we're dead" pep talk and seeing the Thraxan corpses so I doubt Mark will actually be fighting at peak efficiency.

Overall, probably going to give it to Black Adam for practically equal AP, small speed difference, and the fact he has the abilities and experience to fight him effectively and take him down.

Also I don't see "certain situations" when Mark only just unlocked this level of power and dropping his subconscious restraints

Also I don't see "certain situations" when Mark only just unlocked this level of power

His only real limiter here is that he doesn't like to kill
That's mainly what I'm talking about. He doesn't like killing and only fights with that level of strength when pushed by both Nolan as well as when the well being of himself, Nolan, and an entire planet and its people are threatened. Before he had the pep talk and saw the dead Thraxans he was getting bodied by Thula and only started fighting evenly after.

He didn't even know he was this strong until that point. Now that he's dropped his subconscious restraints, he's at that level. We don't even know how he approaches fights now that he's this strong

The most we can assume is that he's Low 6-B not gonna fight as hard as he did on Thraxa where he fought for his life

He didn't even know he was this strong until that point

Now that he's dropped his subconscious restraints, he's at that level

He's just not gonna fight as hard by default cuz that was a fight for his life
I can tell this isn't going anywhere so let's just drop it and agree to disagree. Regardless though even if one of us convinced the other the outcome is relatively the same, just APs would be marginally different. Mark and BA would still be roughly the same strengthwise and BA still has the hax and experience advantage to get him the win.

I don't see how Teth has more relevant experience when he spent most of his life as Black Adam sealed away and then fighting the Justice Society and Sabbac, having a stat advantage against the former

Mark, on the other hand, is used to fighting on the backfoot meaning he's liable to try being smart about how he fights, and displays better feats of skill given he's fought against and bested Thula, a Viltrumite thousands of years old who has spent all her life conquering planets and displays more direct CQC feats against someone on par with her

Really, given that Mark resists electricity, has a vast LS advantage, and is used to fighting with caution while displaying superior fighting skill, he's likely to defeat Black Adam

I'm gonna go with Mark on this one but you should definitely count Abaddon's vote for Black Adam since he does make a good point. An alternate universe Pre-Thraxa Invincible was also able to keep up with the Immortal who has thousands of years of experience and is stronger than Mark given that him and the GOTB put up a much better fight against Omni Man than Mark did.

Last edited:
Mark is barely Low 6-B. He downscales quite a bit from that value even when he's going all out, and without that, he doesn't even use his peak strength.

Black Adam would win due to being stronger, more willing to kill, and having greater versatility.

Mark downscales from Omni-Man yes, but Omni-Man scales way above his Low 6-B feat, considering he took zero damage from his Low 6-B flight crashing into objects.

The Viltrumites that Mark fought were able to inflict injuries on Omni-Man, which is more than what his Low 6-B feat did to him.

I say Mark actually scales a bit above the rating.

He can't be scaling down like you said since at that point he wouldn't be Low 6-B, since 1.03 Teratons is basically baseline.

Note: I'm not voting, yet.

Mark downscales from Omni-Man yes, but Omni-Man scales way above his Low 6-B feat, considering he took zero damage from his Low 6-B flight crashing into objects.

The Viltrumites that Mark fought were able to inflict injuries on Omni-Man, which is more than what his Low 6-B feat did to him.

I say Mark actually scales a bit above the rating.

He can't be scaling down like you said since at that point he wouldn't be Low 6-B, since 1.03 Teratons is basically baseline.

Note: I'm not voting, yet.
The Viltrumite Mark fought was the weakest of the three from the looks of it. Omni-Man hit her like two times and the second one was an instant kill. Sure, they scale above that value since it was super casual, but I still don't really agree with Mark having any kind of strength advantage here.

And Mark could only go toe-to-toe with that Viltrumite during his rage amp, which he got from seeing dead people. Before that, Lucan was burying him with a finger.

I think Black Adam's personality just gives him the win. He doesn't mess around and is willing to kill from the beginning, something that greatly benefits him since he's fighting a guy who only reaches his peak during the epitome of his rage amps and still isn't willing to kill when his life is at stake. Maybe if Mark was bloodlusted I'd have a different take.

The Viltrumite Mark fought was the weakest of the three from the looks of it. Omni-Man hit her like two times and the second one was an instant kill. Sure, they scale above that value since it was super casual, but I still don't really agree with Mark having any kind of strength advantage here.
I see why you think that, but we see an opponent switch-up during the montage, and she was fine after Nolan threw Vidor into her, and that was when she was still holding back, so she's definitely not noticeably the weakest

Additionally, she only got her jaw smashed in by Nolan after she had a prolonged fight with and got downed by Mark
And Mark could only go toe-to-toe with that Viltrumite during his rage amp, which he got from seeing dead people. Before that, Lucan was burying him with a finger.
Dawg that was when he was 7-A. He's Low 6-B now cuz he got rid of his subconscious restraints he didn't even realize he had (he even says he wasn't holding back, so he didn't know he had that much strength in him). Even when not fighting with all he has, he should still be Low 6-B

Last edited:
I disagree. It is very clear that she is the weakest when Omni-Man had to have an entire fight with Vidor to beat him, meanwhile she was killed by like two direct physical attacks from Omni-Man. And Lucan was stronger than both of them, being able to push Omni-Man back and even break his back while he was caught off-guard.

Mark barely managed to beat her and even when he did he was still hesitant to land a final blow. He will not get saved in a fight with Black Adam in the same way he did when fighting her with Omni-Man.

So nah, I don't share the same takes. Put me down for Adam.

I disagree. It is very clear that she is the weakest when Omni-Man had to have an entire fight with Vidor to beat him, meanwhile she was killed by like two direct physical attacks from Omni-Man. And Lucan was stronger than both of them, being able to push Omni-Man back and even break his back while he was caught off-guard.
Regardless, they both downscale from an upscale so there's practically no AP difference between these two. That and the significant LS advantage Mark has
Mark barely managed to beat her and even when he did he was still hesitant to land a final blow. He will not get saved in a fight with Black Adam in the same way he did when fighting her with Omni-Man.
The difference is that Mark's opponent falls short in terms of actual skill compared to Thula while also having much less relevant experience than the former so it's not all that dangerous

But also counted

Last edited:
Back