• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ethan meets Hyrule’s Resident Evil (0-7-0 GRACE)

Well I guess Ganon via auto res (Assuming this is combat applicable but I kinda doubt it) and various hax like trapping Ethan in a mirror or just teleporting him somewhere. (Has the summon worked on something like Ethan though? Keep in mind he is more or less a sentient mass of fungus rather than a proper living being.)

Well I guess Ganon via auto res (Assuming this is combat applicable but I kinda doubt it) and various hax like trapping Ethan in a mirror or just teleporting him somewhere. (Has the summon worked on something like Ethan though? Keep in mind he is more or less a sentient mass of fungus rather than a proper living being.)
As I recall from watching the series, auto res is not combat applicable, and I’m guessing by the summon you’re referring to the time he created a dark version of Zelda?

Well if auto res isn't applicable that does give Ethan a chance to win at least. On the topic of the mirror I call this into question, mostly because again Zelda is like a living human being. Again Ethan isn't human, he's like a clump of moss more or less, its kinda like how Alex Mercer is immune to soul manip as he's just a virus in a corpse. So this mirror might not even work in that instance. BFR still seems valid though I guess

Yeah its explained in a cutscene of RE8 basically, he's more or less just a bunch of moss which is why I call into question an evil version of him being summoned. Unless we have proof of it working on such a thing then it likely might not.

Yeah it’s explained in a cutscene of RE8 basically, he's more or less just a bunch of moss which is why I call into question an evil version of him being summoned. Unless we have proof of it working on such a thing then it likely might not.
If Ganon were to have tested the mirror on himself or his minions it would certainly give us more to go off of, seeing as how they’re all made of magic, but it was only used on Zelda in the show so it seems like a big stretch to say it would work on essentially a mass of weremoss

So how skilled is Ganon? Ethan is pretty skilled considering the events of 7 and 8 fighting foes stronger than him
Well, from what I remember, most of his skill is pretty much his smarts for magic and tactics. To give a better answer, I’d need to rewatch the series. Shouldn’t be an issue to do though cause it’s only 13 episodes and on YouTube

So, this Ganon can hold up in a fight against both Link and Zelda, which he gets into semi regularly throughout the show. He seemingly tends to only lose when they do something he doesn’t expect

I see, I'll assume Link's a trained swordsman from birth in this instance as is usually the case with his depictions. For Ganon I'd also assume he's fought them more than once so he'd be familiar with their skill set.

For Ethan he was a civilian in RE7 (Though from how he holds a gun and iirc he's around the Texas area so firearm training for him wouldn't be out the realm of possibility.) but managed to fend off foes who were superior to him in both strength and hax. He did get proper training from Chris before 8, who had decades of combat experience, plus Ethan has fought beings like Lady D who turned into a giant dragon.

Idk, I'd say neither of them would be prepared for the other's attacks skill wise. Ethan's not dealt with magic and Ganon iirc wouldn't know what a gun is.

I see, I'll assume Link's a trained swordsman from birth in this instance as is usually the case with his depictions. For Ganon I'd also assume he's fought them more than once so he'd be familiar with their skill set.

For Ethan he was a civilian in RE7 (Though from how he holds a gun and iirc he's around the Texas area so firearm training for him wouldn't be out the realm of possibility.) but managed to fend off foes who were superior to him in both strength and hax. He did get proper training from Chris before 8, who had decades of combat experience, plus Ethan has fought beings like Lady D who turned into a giant dragon.

Idk, I'd say neither of them would be prepared for the other's attacks skill wise. Ethan's not dealt with magic and Ganon iirc wouldn't know what a gun is.
Yeah guns really aren’t a thing in Hyrule last I checked, though Ganon’s state of surprise probably won’t last long and will likely relate Ethan’s use of a gun to Link’s use of magic sword beams (which he does a lot in the show) or Zelda’s use of a crossbow, which I believe is pretty close to a gun.

Yeah I'm guessing eventually Ganon will likely resort to BFR, Ethan could score a headshot and has the skill to land it so its not impossible for him at least.

Back