• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac Clarke Vs Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
It was too tempting to not make this matchup. Base Ganondorf will be used, and Isaac will have weapons that have stasis amp, acid bath, stasis coating and safety guard. Speed will be equalized and it takes place in a Fire Emblem Colloseum.

latest
latest

Isaac Clarke: 7 (Theglassman12, Hypertornado099, Ecstasy Amphetamine, Uuber1, TheGuy, RanaProGamer, Dust Collector)

Ganondorf:

Inconclusive: 1 (Crackervolley)

Last edited:
Shooting, using stasis to slow down his enemies and use Kinesis to pick of objects and throw them at his enemies. His weapons in this match has passive buffs like slowing down enemies with his shots, being able to inflict acid damage and some defensive stuff like taking less damage.

It also counts Ganondorf during the final boss fight of Wind Waker since he lost the Triforce of Power before that fight but that's not really notable other than adding the fact that he's willing to pull out dual swords.

Aside from swordplay and shooting magic blasts at kids, what else does Ganondorf start with?

Well the first things Ganondorf did in OOT was curse the main races of Hyrule. Although it was all off screen and we don't know which order he cursed them in so he could start off with death manipulation, madness manipulation, or biological manipulation. Although none of that was done in combat, and the death curse in particular took a few days before it actually killed the Deku Tree so even if he pulled it out first thing it ain't an instant win, plus Issac resists biological and madness manipulation so basically none of those curses are gonna be particularly useful.

I think the only solid option to say would be his starting move in combat would be a magic blast followed by swordplay (I put swordplay second since he only did that while being, less than mentally stable shall we say)

Last edited:
Well it’s a good thing that Isaac resists Biological and Madness Manipulation, so the only hax he’d have left to use in character would take too long to kick in. Assuming worst case scenario for Isaac that he cannot catch and throw the energy blast back at Ganondorf with Kinesis, he’s got a module to help him reduce the damage coming to him so he should be fine with death man’s volley.

Does Ganondorf have anyway to get around shots that can inflict acid damage as well as slow him down when he gets shot? Not including the stasis module itself which each shot from that can last from 5-10 seconds compared to the bullets’ 1-2 second at best duration?

Does Ganondorf have anyway to get around shots that can inflict acid damage as well as slow him down when he gets shot? Not including the stasis module itself which each shot from that can last from 5-10 seconds compared to the bullets’ 1-2 second at best duration?
His only counter for the acid damage and slow down shots is just avoiding them, doesn't have much to counter them if Issac successfully hits him.

Although push comes to shove Ganondorf has been willing to pull out funny dimensional BFR if he feels like it, ALTTP Ganon isn't too different from base Ganondorf in his mindset although there's other instances where he decides not to pull out the BFR and even in ALTTP it took a long while before he decided he'd do it so it's not super likely he'll do it even if he's losing.

Man why'd they have make Ganondorf do his best stuff either once or off screen (Sometimes both) makes it hard to pinpoint what'd he do, the chad TOTK Ganondorf doesn't have this problem he just dura negs with every attack 🗿.

I see, well I’ll be voting for Isaac then. His stasis module making every single shot be a slow down and acid bath against Ganon alongside his normal Stasis lasting much longer than normal which can lead to some fatal wounds against Ganondorf, Kinesis or the force gun potentially helping out against Deadman’s volley, and some experience against flying enemies and close quarters enemies should help him get the edge before Ganon attempts to land his BFR on him.

let’s see if this gigachad TOTK can let him solo Naruto this time around.

How good is the Kinesis Module's TK? Because Ganon could choose to use TK defensively against the bullets should it be stronger.

It’s able to move an entire Marker as well as move a train cart in place with not much effort, though there’s never any given weight to either objects.

In that case, I'm gonna stick with Inconclusive.

Isaac could very easily start with stasis and corrosion bullets, but should Ganondorf survive that first exchange, he has several good defensive and mobility options that could keep himself alive until he either chooses to restrain Isaac with TK, overwhelm him with magic, or just summon a bunch of goons to beat the hell out and/or distract Isaac.

Has Ganondorf ever used his Telekinesis like a Force user in the past? I know he pushed Midna away but I don’t recall him full on pinning his targets in place before. As for the minions Isaac has some AOE weapons plus stasis with good range to help slow them down to get picked off, and if he’s ever gotten wounded in the scuffle his med kits can help him out.

What I'm getting more at is that Ganon has a lot of options he can use should he survive the inital encounter to harm Isaac anyway he wants to, escpecially when he can simply not let himself get hit using the shapeshifting and intangibility.

Intangibility isn't something he can stay on forever, it's only for brief periods of time. Plus there's still stasis which will slow him down and leave him a sitting duck to Isaac's onslaught.

I see, well I’ll be voting for Isaac then. His stasis module making every single shot be a slow down and acid bath against Ganon alongside his normal Stasis lasting much longer than normal which can lead to some fatal wounds against Ganondorf, Kinesis or the force gun potentially helping out against Deadman’s volley, and some experience against flying enemies and close quarters enemies should help him get the edge before Ganon attempts to land his BFR on him.

let’s see if this gigachad TOTK can let him solo Naruto this time around.
How long does it take for him to use his stasis module and is it always in the form of a projectile?

One disadvantage Ganondorf has is that his energy blasts take a lot of time to charge. In base form he took like 4 seconds to charge this one, would Isaac be the type of guy to just attack him while he's preparing an energy bolt?

@Hypertornado099 it's literally a hand push, Isaac throws his hand at Ganondorf and a stasis shot is sent at him, once it comes into contact with the enemy or any object near it will release an AOE effect that slows down anyone in the viscinity. The range I think caps around a dozen meters or so. At max upgrades he can throw 4 of these shots out before he has to recharge, which he can carry plenty with a lot of room for health kits and ammo.

Isaac's dealt with so many bloodthirsty monsters and maniacs that his first instinct in a fight is to start firing. Lurkers in particular fire in a similar vein to Ganondorf, albeit with Ganondorf it's more telegraphed with the energy charging so Isaac will know to start firing and dodging when he can.

The cons of having a wall of hax abilities that can net you an instant win but having most of it be ones offs, off screen, done by a different version of yourself with a different mindset, or all of the above. damn shame.

Issac FRA I suppose, nando pre triforce of power / beast form isn't likely to pull off his best shit quick enough and doesn't have the regen to back him up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back