• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia vs Ainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that Acno wouldn't resist any of Ainz's normal stuff, he definitely would. I'm saying that there isn't a single way Acnologia could win since any attacks he attempt will just get dodged. Ainz would just go grab a world item and then oneshot him. This what I define a stomp as. Stomp Match: A match in where realistically there is no chance to beat an opponent.

Think about those matches where one dude has the AP advantage to the point where they could oneshot. Now let's say that the dude they're fighting has atleast ten different ways they could instantly kill him and not only that but the dude with the AP advantage's way of attacking is nulled by the opponent's ability to dodge. Would this match not be considered a stomp to you? Because that's what Ainz vs Acno is.

so I took a look at the Madara vs Ainz " So instead of passively killing Madara, Ainz uses detect life and detect magic essence to determine Madara's average level, determines he's an actual threat, teleports right infront of him and casts any numerous amounts of instant death spells. Not much different of a result. "

idk man this seems stompish, I mean look at how easily Ainz just completely destroys him

@DragonEmperor23

I think the Madara vs Ainz thread is a stomp in Ainz favor too, but Im saying is that they accepted that, yet madara had even less of a chance than Acno does vs Ainz.

Also that stomp defiention could be intrepreted multiple ways.

You are saying that because Acno has a low chance at hitting Ainz in the first place.

But Im saying that he has the power and durability to get Ainz to either run away at first or use his trump card.

I think its fair for you to think its a stomp but I myself just don't consider that a stomp. I think that if the opponent causes someone to run away and regroup for a time or cause the other to use his most powerful ability, its not a stomp.

Yeah, this is been well past grace and The Goal of All Life is Death is a non-magical skill that upgrades any instant death effects to bypass such levels of immunity like those had by beings that don't even have a concept of life, such as the undead and inanimate objects. Also, for you guys's information, Ainz without decent equipment and only with his staff without Perfect Warrior is still so strong that he compares to the strongest human warriors. I don't think that's the tier it should be ranked at, but this wiki seems to be ranking this at 8-A, so he's pretty shitty at melee or without his equipment.

And this isn't a stomp since Acnologia can one-shot but dies to death magic. In my honest opinion, I believe Acnologia doesn't even need TGOALID to be killed. [True Death] should do the trick, but since people were so adamant about his magic resistance 'n' shit...

Also, wouldn't Ainz Ooal Gown start out with Despair Aura fully active since this is a battle and therefore PVP rather than a situation where he'd suppress his passive? This should intimidate Acnologia ridiculously hard, isn't magic and he might even die right there. The Despair Aura range is huge enough to cover a good portion of a city, even parts Ainz couldn't see before getting close.

Its been over a month and I've requested it twice already so I went ahead and added the match to Ainz profile because I've got tired of it. Acnos is locked though.

ok, but as this thread was brought up against I would like to reply to

@Mand

No, it doesn't work that way, if Despair Aura is off in canon it is off in vs.

> [True Death] should do the trick, but since people were so adamant about his magic resistance 'n' shit...

Unless True Death is another type of TGOALID then it won't work on him.

>This should intimidate Acnologia ridiculously hard, isn't magic and he might even die right there

With this logic, I guess a chemically made fire would burn Natsu to death since it isn't magic.

The literal only reason Acno loses is because Ainz has a spell that negates resistance to death magic.

Maraderchik said:
Because around him always ally? In vs battle there no ally with you if it's not stated by OP.
Because he has it off in canon for majority of the story, it doesn't matter the reason, he naturally has it off in canon, so he has it off in VS as well.

He can turn it on, nothing restricts him from that.

Maraderchik said:
Then he just turn it on right away. I mean it's doesn't take time or cast anything... It's just overcomplicate things.
Has he ever "turned it on right away" when facing an enemy in story? If not, then it's OOC

Ainz used it against the trolls because he didn't want to deal with them running away IIRC.

Dude, what exactly you trying to prove? Ainz turn it off because he constantly interact with people. In vsbattle he not suppose to friendly conversate with someone.

Maraderchik said:
Dude, what exactly you trying to prove? Ainz turn it off because he constantly interact with people. In vsbattle he not suppose to friendly conversate with someone.
I'm asking you for proof that it is even in character for him to do so. As I do not recall him turning it back on even in situations against an opponent unless for specific reasons like the trolls I mentioned above.

Considering Ainz's second strongest magic tier has instant death manip on 70,000 people as a side effect

Is that enough to bypass it?

The only hax that's amount of people effected matters is mind hax. Like mind hax that works on 100,000 people has been shown > mind hax that's been shown to work on 10 people. Otherwise, the amount of people the hax worked on does not matter.

Yobobojojo said:
Considering Ainz's second strongest magic tier has instant death manip on 70,000 people as a side effect
I think I answered this in another thread, but I don't think this wiki uses numbers as an estimation for how good your death manip is like mind manip- but rather it's effects and who it affects.

OpMasada said:
I'm asking you for proof that it is even in character for him to do so. As I do not recall him turning it back on even in situations against an opponent unless for specific reasons like the trolls I mentioned above.
Then can you give some quotes when Ainz fight someone solo, like when noone around? Can't remember anything similar. In Ygg he'd never turn this ability off because there no such thing as friendly fire, same as VS battle.

Yobobojojo said:
He's already win this battle via TGOALD. So calm down:)

Also, Ainz's skill level is based on D&D skills, and it's been shown average resistances are bypassed by most of his spells in general

There's like a defense hax vs offense hax thread that Pachi made and we agreed on offense hax only having numbers count for mind hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back