• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that part is good and all,but what about mind and body scailing? We always scaled dragon form as far superior...

I agree that it does not make sense for 7 dragon slayers to have as much power as all other mages in the country combined. Perhaps Acnologia was weakened by being contained? Alternately it is simply bad storytelling.

^Well that and also how can we scale his mind (Human) form as he was always scaled as much stronger in Dragon form...

Honestly I think a "likely higher" for Natsu with 7 flames is more than enough as human Acnologia has no official tier and there isn't a way to scale him...

I agree with William Natsu and zeref doesn't scale to acno and in all honestly acno stomp the verse on his own, the thing with natsu is PIS "like always "

Hmm, I guess I agree.

Also, Natsu's 7FD Mode should be superior to any other mode he had, which means it is >FDK + DF, which is "at least High 6-C". That means that Natsu's 7FD Mode should scale, and also be "At least high 6-C, likely higher"(as it already is).

And since Acno could still defeat this mode of Natsu if not for Fairy Sphere, Acno in human form with RoT should also scale, and be "at least high 6-C, likely higher", and dragon form Acno with RoT should be "at least 6-B" because he scales to Etherion(as he already is)

When natsu attacked him the FS was affecting him and cancel his counter attack and when he tried to block the attack with the other he descorved it's not there"lol" and in all honestly it can be counted as PIS anyway because the 7 DS power up by wendy's magic couldn't scratch human acno but later half dead DS can give him enough power to one shout the dude which all the characters in the frekaing story combined could only limit his move somehow "granted that was dragon acno"

The whole world was on acnologia you can't scale anyone to him tbh

So, should we stick to just upgrading Acnologia, and avoid upgrading any other characters?

If so, this thread can probably be closed soon. However, Acnologia's page might need a footnote that explains why no other characters scale to him.

We should probably just leave a "likely higher with 7 dragon flames" for Natsu and that's all.

While I don't think we need a note on Acnologia's profile as at max people could be confused to why Natsu isn't scaled and I don't think it's neccessary to underline that battle was full of PIS.

Why don't we scale human acno with RoT to Natsu's 7FD? Because currently we just have Acno post RoT, even though there should be both a human and dragon version.

Well we have "at least island level" human Acnologia so at max we can add the same tier:

"At least Island level,likely higher" after absorbing ROT. For his human form.

Captain Torch said:
Hmm, I guess I agree.
Also, Natsu's 7FD Mode should be superior to any other mode he had, which means it is >FDK + DF, which is "at least High 6-C". That means that Natsu's 7FD Mode should scale, and also be "At least high 6-C, likely higher"(as it already is).

And since Acno could still defeat this mode of Natsu if not for Fairy Sphere, Acno in human form with RoT should also scale, and be "at least high 6-C, likely higher", and dragon form Acno with RoT should be "at least 6-B" because he scales to Etherion(as he already is)
^^^ This

Natsu:

At least Large Island level, likely higher with SFDM (superior to all previous forms)

Acnologia:

At least Large Island level,likely higher (Recevied an overall boost in power after absorbing the Ravines of time, easily overpowered the 7 Dragon Slayers) | At least Country level (Equal to if not superior to Etherion after absorbing the Ravines of time)

Keys

Human form with ROT absorbed | Dragon form with ROT absorbed.

@Ant,Dragon,Aiden,Aizen,Zero,Torch (everyone) fine with this?

I suppose that could work.

Let's wait couple of other hours for everyone to have time and respond on it as it can depend on timeline or just generally busy and if everything is fine I could add it asking someone to open Acnologia's profile or maybe simply an admin can.

If Fiore's size is big enough to qualify for High 6-B, and Fiore is actually one of the smallest countries in FT, then I'm fine with rating Etherion and Acnologia as that. Since it's most likely they'd be refering to an "average" country when they mean "it can destroy a country." Not exclusively the especially tiny one. Or as a lowball it could at least destroy the especially tiny one.

However if the other more knowledgable users think "At least 6-B" is better, then I'm fine with that too.

@Ryu I think it's best to just keep at least 6-B so people will not spam a lot of threads complaining about how it was not specified whether it's one hit to destroy a country in FT verse or several hits.

I agree with Ruykama. I do think that Acnologia should be "At least High 6-B" and not just "At least 6-B", due to the fact that smallest countries in Fiore are High 6-B, and Etherion is capable of destroying them.

But if the majority thinks that it should be "at least 6-B", then I guess I'm ok with that.

WilliamShadow said:
@Ryu I think it's best to just keep at least 6-B so people will not spam a lot of threads complaining about how it was not specified whether it's one hit to destroy a country in FT verse or several hits.
While that is true, we are trying to be as close to the truth as we can right? So the reasoning to not upgrade Acnologia to High 6-B being that people will complain seems kinda shaky. But we'll see what other people think about it.

Also, it was specifically said that "one shot from Etherion could destroy a country".

@Willaim According to Etherion's profile, it explicitly says one attack can wipe out a country. Even then we never use or deny a rating sheerly due to fear of backlash.

If we're to take this statement as legitamate, I think it should be High 6-B. Since they probably wouldn't be referring to an especially small country in this statement. Or, this weapon would have to at least destroy an especially small country for this statement to be true.

If Fiore actually isn't a small country or people still want "At least 6-B", then I'm fine with that.

EDIT: Sort of ninja'd by Captain Torch.

@Torch don't get me wrong I agree with you, but at the same time if like of Dark and Ant(experience) think it's better to keep it this way I don't really have anything against it.

@Ryu honestly for me it's irrelevant at this point I am just glad the dude got a rating he deserves and yes I would also agree high 6-B has more sense, but I am fine with "at least 6-B"

@William, me too. I want the High 6-B more because it makes more sense, but the fact that Acnologia isn't "at least high 6-C' anymore is already pretty good.

Let me put it this way.

• Etherion is stated able to wipe out a country in one attack.
  • Fiore's size means it requires High 6-B power to destroy it.
  • Therefore a 6-B attack would not be sufficient to destroying it.
  • Fiore is an especially small country in FT. Meaning almost all other countries are bigger than it and would require more power to destroy it.
  • If Etherion can't even one shot Fiore, then it means it can't one shot any of the other countries either.
  • Which means Etherion cannot destroy a country in one attack.
^ So basically we're rating Etherion based on a statement we don't even really believe in. Because we're saying it's 6-B because it can wipe out a FT country in one attack. But if it were 6-B then it wouldn't be able to wipe out a FT country in one attack. Meaning we're rating Etherion as unable to bust a country because it's stated that it's able to bust a country.

Now if Fiore isn't actually an especially small country, then all my points can be discarded. But if it really is an especially small country, I still think we should rate this High 6-B.

Fiore is second smallest with another country being equal to it so yes it's high 6-B legit, but I would like to hear what Dark thinks about this.

WilliamShadow said:
Natsu:

At least Large Island level, likely higher with SFDM (superior to all previous forms)

Acnologia:

At least Large Island level,likely higher (Recevied an overall boost in power after absorbing the Ravines of time, easily overpowered the 7 Dragon Slayers) | At least Large Country level (Equal to if not superior to Etherion after absorbing the Ravines of time)

Keys

Human form with ROT absorbed | Dragon form with ROT absorbed.

@Ant,Dragon,Aiden,Aizen,Zero,Torch (everyone) fine with this?
Basically it would look like this now so if it's accepted than someone should add it as I am going to sleep now so I won't discuss further.

I am fine with "At least High 6-B" for Acnologia, and "High 6-B" for Etherion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back