• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Igneel placed at High 6-C since he could contend with dragon form Acnologia and ripped his arm off? And Metallicana seemed genuinely surprised by Igneel losing so badly to Acnologia. This implies that he was very confident in Igneel's abilities to take on Acnologia. So Igneel is probably fine as he is.

Okay, and should we use 6-B or "At least 6-B" for the others?

But wouldn't it be High 6-B since the countries in Ishgar are bigger than ours? Fiore is the second smallest country and it is High 6-B. That means Etherion also should be High 6-B, as well as Acno with his Ravines of Time.

Dragon slayer magic is not extra effective on human Acnologia or Irene because the only thing that dragon slayer magic does is giving an abilty to a wizard to pass trough Dragon scales in fact no other wizard can hurt a dragon because of their high magical resistance(thx to their scales as underlined by Irene) so fighting Human Acnologia is a big deal.

Antvasima said:
Okay. So, should we place Acnologia, Zeref with the Fairy Heart, and 7 Flames Natsu at 6-B or "At least 6-B"? Also, where should we place Igneel? At an unknown rating?
No way he can be scaled because Fairy heart is not raw power and if he is upgraded than fdkm Natsu is scaled as well as he beat Zeref. Zeref would only be that tier with Etherion.

And I won't start another discusion about 7 flames Natsu...

Zeref needed Fairy Heart to be able to manipulate the Ravines of Time so he could go back into the past with Neo Eclipse. Acnologia obtained a similar level of strength through absorbing the RoT. Fairy Heart Zeref should scale imo.

Okay. Should we start with upgrading only Acnologia then?

But didn't Acnologia himself, and several other mages, state that magic had no affect on him? Iirc, the only magic that phases him was Fairy Sphere, and even then, he came close to breaking it, had it not been for the intervention of every mags on the planet.

Every magician in the '''country'''.

Oh, my bad. But still, what about his magic immunity? Was it ever specifically stated that any other magic, besides Fairy Sphere, could harm him?

Continent actually. But that aside the comparisons made to Acno were made b4 information was given that Acno was resistant to magic aka the comparisons were made solely based on raw power. That aside Acno wouldn't/shouldn't be able to take Etherion to the face if it's above his paygrade he has to at least be somewhat comparable to consume/survive it

Etherion can bust Ishgar, but we don't know if it can oneshot it or requires several shots for the destruction, so i agree with Ant.

Why would it need several shots? It's a one shot weapon.... When they said that Etherion is capable of busting a country, they were talking about one shot. Etherion needs charge up time, so this one blast can bust a country. Otherwise Etherion can bust almost everything - if they fire it 10 times in a row, they could destroy all the continent of isgar.

What I mean is, since they said that the weapon is capable of busting a country, it should scale. And countries in Ishgar are High 6-B. And so should Etherion be.

But both "At least 6-B" and "at least High 6-B" are ok for me. So if you guys think it's better to pick "at least 6-B" then I'm not against it.

So, is anybody willing to perform the edits to Acnologia's profile?

I advocate we wait at least a little bit longer- KuulIchigo has expressed reservations on this upgrade and ppl who might share in his reservations may not have replied to this thread yet. Let's wait a little

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Oh, my bad. But still, what about his magic immunity? Was it ever specifically stated that any other magic, besides Fairy Sphere, could harm him?
Acnologia is highly resistant on direct magic and immune when he absorbs it. Basically fairy sphere worked because the fairy sphere affected the time and space within it and by consequence Acnologia as well so he couldn't absorb it.

Well, we have waited for quite a while now, so I think that it should be okay if somebody wants to upgrade Acnologia's profile.

Dont we still need to decide if the likes o Natsu and Zeref scale in their strongest forms? Im of the honest opinion that they should, but i imagine others hae different opinions

^I already explained that Zeref can't be scaled cause fairy heart doesn't scale to Etherion as fairy heart is just a source of infinity magical energy and there is no infinite tier and Etherion does the damage while fairy heart simply gives the neccessary energy.

For Natsu I keep saying it's PIS, but we need to see everyone else involved in the discusion.

An energy source that can produce enough power to fuel a country level weapon indefinitely. And in regards to the 7FDM, i genuinely dont see the issue. If we constantly went by how much power certain powerups are supposed to produce according to the rules in-verse the like of Ichigo Kurosaki would be at most 6b- bankais are noted in-verse to increase the users power by a factor o 5-10 but he straight up destroys that rule.

@David "it can infinitely produce enough energy for a country lvl weapon" that means that damage will depends on the weapon not fairy heart and Zeref alone doesn't have country lvl destructive capacity which means fairy heart can simply infinitely produce energy for high 6-C attacks done by Zeref, also fdkm Natsu beat him.

Problem with this power is that 7 wizards can't possibly be more powerful than a continent of Wizards included persons like Gildarts,Brandish,Dimaria,Erza,Jellal,Mira and similar and they only barely stopped Acnologia's movement.Also we all know Acnologia can stomp the verse as the fact that a continent of wizards can only stop his movement so thinking that 7 wizards that combine their power can defeat him is funny. Thou for now,

I am for pis and you for legit now all the others...

Also this makes me question since it's the body that absorbed the rot and the body was the only one to use the new attack (Eternal flare) I don't think we can even scale his mind as that could be previous Acnologia form...Bold text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back