• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace Attorney Revisions

Like I said before, Miles never reacted to the bullet. He reacted to the gun making a loud noise, and there's no proof he did so in the instant the bullet was fired.

Idk why we would scale Phoenix to Misty Fay, but even if we do, that's only reaction speed. Phoenix would have normal/athletic human movement/combat speed unless there's another feat I'm missing

And again I brought up. Watching the video frame by frame, we clearly see that gun light up and fade. It completely fired. It didn't just light up and Miles dodged when hearing it. We watching it see it slowly lighting up for when the bullet would leave the chamber, then fade back to normal after the gun fired, then when see miles quickly duck. Meaning he would have dodged the Bullet itself. Not reacted to the sound. And I had just put plus considering them being extremely close. But if it's considered just normal supersonic. I'll take the + out.

Here's this even to back me up. I used a frame by frame to watch this and get the pics on the frames. (Not the exact frame for frame. It's just to show the important parts. Feel free to check a frame by frame if you want to see it yourself)

1. The gun before being fired. So we can get a Refrence how it also should look when the gun is finished firing

IMG 4624
2. The gun fires. We know this as the barrel with the bullets, and where he bullet comes out of both completely light up. Meaning this gun is shooting

IMG 4621
3. The gun fading a bit, still lighten as it was firing the bullet. But it having faded.

IMG 4622
4. The gun has completely faded and we are back to what it looked like in picture one. Meaning that gun did in fact already shoot its bullet. This is further backed up by the smoke around the gun which is something certian gun gets when being shot

IMG 4626
And then Miles reacts and dodges the bullet. Meaning Yes, he did in fact have to dodge the Bullet, not react to the sound of it, because the bullet shown by the frames if he video itself to have already fired before he reacts. It wouldn't be fair to assume otherwise.

Actually, I did watch the movie; and that guy very well intended to miss Miles. His goal wasn't to kill him, but simply to set him up and frame him as a falsely accused murderer. Yanni Yogi fired once at a random spot to get the people's attention, then fired in Miles direction purposely missing him, and then immediately jumped off to make it look like he was shot. So in other words, it Miles never actually dodged it and it would have missed him even if he hadn't ducked.

The gun was still pointed in his direction and fired. If Miles had not ducked, the bullet would have hit him from how the gun was aimed. The first bullet was both fired after Miles ducked. As he had time to do so. But the second one didn't Wether it was meant to hit him or not, that gun was still aimed at his general area and would have hit him had he not ducked. For him to have not hit Miles, he would have had to aim the gun very off to the point where he would be pointing the gun outside of the boat. Which if it was the case. Miles wouldn't have needed to dodge it. As well, looking at him when holding the gun, he wasn't pointing outside the boat. He was pointing it at Miles. And when we see him fire it, he doesn't do any motion to change the bullets or guns direction. Meaning it still flew straight at Miles. And since we don't see him move until after the bullets shot, it would be supersonic.

To add the Air Manipulation and Room range to Phoenix and Miles. As well as a part of reason for wall level (just in the. ( ) along with the other feats.) Because that's what the anime provides so far that would change anything on the page. And it seems everyone's fine with the anime stuff And possibly the grate feat from the anime.

So will the anime version get a separate statistics key?

Would be put with the game Phoenix since brought up before. It is the essential same plot, just as the show. No major plot differences that would construct each other. Just a few small things. So it can be merged with Game Phoenix. Much like MHA has Manga and Anime fused on their pages since both are the same.

I am uncertain. Did the others in this thread agree with this?

It was my original point. And nobody had brought up any issues. And the few who did say something about it, seemed to be fine with it. All together, it's just the same story made to be an anime. We even had a calc for Phoenix's door breaking scene in the manga.

Okay. I suppose that it should probably be fine then.

Back