• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace Attorney Revisions

Is the 8-C feat via powerscaling or a raw power demonstration?

Also, what is the proof for that the crossover is in continuity for him.

Phoenix's has several Wall level durability feats actually; such as surviving the mauling of an aggressive Tiger, but more importantly taking a direct hit from a speeding car while suffering little to no injury. And he can trade blows with other lawyers such as Miles Edgeworth.

Looking at his profile, Layton's tier appears to be scaling from a character named Bill Hawkes, who survived a point blank explosion that leveled two buildings. And that Layton has overpowered said character. And also survived a hit from a giant robot. And I don't think anyone showed proof of the crossover's canonicity, so feats in that crossover still can't be used till then.

Okay. That makes sense.

So is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

I'll give the OP one last chance to come back or for someone maybe dig for more confirmed details first.

1. I'll look into the games deeper after PH vs Pl to see any references or possibly a Mob trail. (The trails with multiple people) And I'll get back ASAP about if I find anything in either games

2. Can the missile feat above I have be used? It isn't inconsistent next to his normal feats. Though is a buff in the Level of wall he is. (And arguably small building)

3. And, it seemed there wasn't anyone against Anime Phoenix Wright being used as well. So can we go ahead and add that?

4. And finally. Would it be fine if Movie Phoenix got a page, or possibly an entire composite of Phoenix?

1. Okay

2. I guess this feat is fine to use as a back up justification for his the 9-B tiers.

3. I was neutral towards Anime Phoenix, but I guess it's fine if others were.

4. Well, composite profiles are often for lack of better words, controversial; especially if canon and non-canon get mixed together. However, making a seperate page for a movie version of Phoenix Wright is good.

Does anime phoenix have wind manipulation then? As well as some better range?

Theyre both practically comparable physically yeah?

No. Phoenix needed help from Lotta to break the reinforced door, k think he didnt get assasulted by the tiger, he never got electrocuted by vonkarma and he doesnt have the magatama either.

9-C physically (He will most likely still get thrown into the river next week and he will get run over in the future, and the door, while he needeed help, was still reinforced, so a 9-C rating would be accurate.) 9-A via Objecting.

Just watched the episode, the fall does seem to be a bit harsher than usual, he also didnt even get hospitalized for the fall itself, but of a cold. He flat out TANKED that fall.

So, maybe 9-B durability this time?

Why would objecting be 9-A? Because it filled up a courtroom? If you'rejust taking wind force into account it doesn't ever to go 9-A

I don't think his stick would be 9-B, though. It did knock a woman down but I dunno. I'd have to look at it

He also survives something notiable in the anime. He tripped into two metal plating on the floor and they both broke out of place. Which they usually on screwed or bolted to the ground.

Steel Samurai episode.

I dunno, it seems like they were just put in, but if that was just an animation error and they are shown to be screwed or bolted into the ground, it seems like a good feat.

I'm not entirely certain if we know they are or not. I don't think they are every acknowledg beyond that. But it would be sort of unreasonable to assume that they weren't at least screwed or bolted as grates are typically done so.

The animation seems to imply they were just put in, but that could also imply that Phoenix hit the bars so hard that the bolts were destroyed in the sheer impact.

I'll watch the episode scene real quick on YouTube. At least, still yeilds an ok result since he still sent it flying quite a bit and was unharmed. And those things are rather heavy. Even without screwed or bots

Ok. I checked. Yes. It is just laid there. That's how that kid kept sneaking in. So sadly not that impressive. But still a decently ok feat

I mean, being slammed into 2 of them and making them fly without any damage >>>> just sneaking thru and pushing it up to snap pictures.

Anyways, someone should calc the most recent episode's raging river fall

Oh shoot. Awesome. This may give us something later on. Anyway tho. Looking at it ATM. Here's what needs to be added for anime and games

Phoenix and Miles both get Air manipulation (I don't think we ever see Von Karma (the girl) use it. So I don't believe she should get it on her profile.)

This grate feat which may offer 9-C. But we can have on the side in ( ) as one of the feats.

This raging river feat

The Missile Feat (which bumps the verse a scratch away from small building)

At i Missing anything

Right then. After these get updated. I'll see if I can take a look or have someone take a look at that bridge feat.

Also. Quick bring up. Is this calc accepted? Cause this is a hue jump in speed [[1]]

It looked like it was. If so. Update this as well

Anyways. One more thing.

In turnabout beginnings part 1, Mitsurugi Reiji (Edgey) says that the river is known for its STRONG CURRENTS and that most bodies that fall in there are never recovered.

So, take that in mind when someone calcs Anime Wright's fall.

By the looks of it, it was agreed to add this feat to the list of Phoenix Wright's justifications for his 9-B tier. What happens is a drone fires some missiles that light up the entire courtroom, but no one is harmed.

And other than that, it seems like there's a general discussion going on the Anime versions of Phoenix Wright being made and what his feats are; but not very familiar with that bit. It also seemed agreed that there could be a seperate profile for the live action movie version of Phoenix Wright

Okay. Thank you for the information. Feel free to update the justifications if you wish.

After reviewing the episode. Nothing really impressive comes from this. We can at most give him a calc on his fall. Which when I did a quick check was about it twice. Using two different ways to show the fall (this was done roughly) Lower end was about 31,537 joules or 31 kilojoules (low end wall) 330,367 Joules Or 330.36700000000002 Kilojoules (Low end Wall)

As for the current tho, I couldn't really figure it out. We didn't get a long or good view of the river and its current. Probably will be like the video game river feat where it is put at Wall since stronger currents tend to be that level (I believe)

Which means anime Phoenix would add

1. Street via the grate feat 2. Street via disintegrating the cane 3. Room wide range for Miles, And Phoenix 4. Air manipulation for Miles and Phoenix 5. Wall level feat via the fall (since the current already is on there in the game)

And that's it for now I believe. And as far as the Phoenix Wright movie page. This is what I have.

IMG 4616
Tier: 9-C

Name:
Phoenix Wright/µêɵ¡®ÕáéÚ¥ìõ©Ç (Ryuuichi Naruhodou)

Origin: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Classification: Human, Lawyer

Powers and abilities: Skilled Lawyer, Athletic Physical Capabilities, Superhuman Speed

Attack Potency: Street level (comparable to Larry who accidentally broke a Wrench in half)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Should be comparable to Misty Fay who who could react to a bullet, Should be comparable to Miles who who reacted to a gun shot at extremely close range)

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength:
Street Class

Durability:
Street level (Should be comparable to Von Karma who stopped a screen thrown at him by Phoenix, Should be comparable to his Attack Potency)

Stamina: High (Could Debate with Von Karma, and investigate a crime for several days)

Range: None Notable

Standard Equipment:
None Notable

Intelligence:
Gifted (Despite being a rookie, he has solved a 15 year old case, and beat Von Karma, who hadn't loss a case in 30 years. As well consistently rivals and surpasses Miles who had an undefeated record)

Weaknesses: He doesn't have any combat training or experience.

That profile for the movie version does need better formatting, and the important statistics need to be bolded. This page gives more details on that. But other than that, it looks good.

The stuff about Anime Phoenix also seems fine.

Back