• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Conditions

'-'High 6-A versions are used

-Both are in Character and willing to kill

Fight takes place in Academy City

Toneri chakra form

Accel's black wings

Accel destroys rather easily his mind manipulation thing is his chakra strings that can't touch Accel and nothing else he has can't touch him while Accel can attack him, easy win for Accel.

Accelerator's shield blocks any vector. And in order to bypass it Toneri would have to attack 2 times faster than light. On the other side due to range and nature of Accel's powers he could just trap or modify the terrain to slow Toneri down. Also Toneri's attacks are reflected back on him.

Again, where is the problem Accel's shield block attacks whether Accel wants it or not. Toneri will never touch him. On the other side Accel's abilties to create tornadoes can easily be used to slow down Toneri if necessary plus Toneri can be distracted cause his attack will just be redirected on him.

Toneri can creat country size tornado.As i said Toneri is faster,how do you know that Toneri cant kill Accel faster then his shield forms?Really,there is a very big gap in speed and you still vote for him,sounds like a big wank.

^Did you listen to my words or you just ignored me? The shield activates the moment there is a danger coming towards him in fact the shield forms faster than light travels while Toneri's fastest attack is sub relativistic.

" "shield forms" lmfao"

What is the meaning of that?Rather than saying LMFAO you better tell me where i was wrong,ill understand that better.

• Redirection/Reflection'''n' (ÕÅìÕ░ä Hansha): Accelerator's passive application of his esper ability. He automatically inverts the direction of any incoming harmful vectors, even if he is unaware of their presence. He must consciously allow things like gravity, sound and light to affect him, but he can shut them off too if he wants it. Since it is bound to his calculation speed, attacks that are significantly faster than light can likely pass through without being effected. Because his passive reflection changes just the direction of the attacks, but not their magnitude, one can argue that his reflection is not dependent on the magnitude of the attacks. For more information about this debate see here. In addition to stopping most conventional attacks, it is also able to redirect the 11-dimensional vectors of teleportation.
Hope this answer's some questions (specifically the Bolded part)

And you better tell me where i was wrong,i dont think it is that hard.I read his profile,but not at all,it is very big,so now i understand how his shield works.

I only noticed it,my bad.So his shield is SOL.

Is that true that his High6A version has only superhuman stamina and that he can use his powers only for 3o minutes?

Well, I guess Toneri could spam fire jutsus in order to consume the oxygen around Accel and kill him. But god, that would take soooo long.

Are you serious? You had just been explained as to why speed won't matter. I'm done.

Actually, since OP didn't specify which version, Accel solos Naruto verse with wings.

The fact he can't hurt Accel is a problem all that can happen is that Accel gets tired and must wait before he can attack again but Toneri can't beat him.

@KuuIchigo

WAT?Are you serious?How is Acel going to touch a guy that he cant even see?Yes,his shields can block Toneris attacks but Acel cant touch Toneri(cause his reaction is only mhs).The speed difference always matters.

@WilliamShadow

Toneri just outlasts him,thats all.Accel wouldnt be able to fight anymore.

Accel would just get tired, but never defeated and as long as he can block his opponents attacks he is still in fight. His battles are always considered that way. You see these are the famous Accel's match ups. Also Accel would never push him self so hard to lose conscious the momemnt he gets tired he can just rest while his opponent spams attacks.

1. Inconclusive

2. Accel wins

3. Stomp.

Accel losing fair is...

Accel don't need to touch Toneri. He can control any vector on any range without touching. So speed is not the problem for him.

I don't see how Toneri can survive from Accel reverse vector of Toneri's circulatory system and make him die from inside.

Also, 30 minutes limit is only his wekness without wings. So it's not his problem in this fight.

You should read Accel's profile again his shield blocks gravity as well the only reason normal earth's gravity affects him is because he wants to.

And silver wheel can't push him to space ethier as he can use his powers to fly if necessary or just come back by controlling gravity.

"don't see how Toneri can survive from Accel reverse vector of Toneri's circulatory system and make him die from inside."

That sounds painful af.

Accel is an esper and these guys destroy things on quantum lvl. Like seriously stay away from the dude.

WilliamShadow said:
Accel can freely move as fire won't touch him so no oxygen problems.
???? Yes, he'd have oxygen problems if the battle is long enough as toneri can spam attacks and move much faster than Accel, he can keep enclircling him in layers of fire around him even if he moves until he dies.

Of course this is out of character and he would never do that. But he can win that way.

Also, this is assuming accel isnt in his angel form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back