• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand, Im not arguing the fire will directly harm Accel. I know how his powers work.

Toneri can chase Accel, tho.

Yeah, but you can't extinguish oxygen around your opponent if he is not always on the same place. In particular if they can fly or just get rid of flames.

They fight in academy city. Toneri's range is thousands of killometers. He is much faster than Accel. How long do you think it'd take toneri to set the city ablaze before Accel can move?

Im voting inconclusive, btw.

He sets a blaze everything around them, Accel flys away, or takes everything and just throws at him, or uses the wind and creates a tornado to extinguish the flames, or just kills Toneri considering he can reverse his circulating system. I mean Accel has no problems with that.

Also, I just checked, we are using his Angel form after the ww3 so he no longer has old weakness and his wings desintigrate matter on contact.

1) There is nothing that prevents Toneri from stopping the tornado.

2) He needs to touch Toneri (again, Im assuming this isnt Angel Accel).

Angel Accel stomps.

Non angel accel inconclusive.

From angle to non angle barely anything changes so it doesn't become a stomp that easily.

I mean its usual Accel match his opponents can't touch him while they are in his mercy.

Basically since accel no longer needs to touch vectors to manipulate at base, he can reverse blood flow from the start. he wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back