• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes it is. The amount of pressure blood can make cannot in any way affect something capable of taking a 5-B punch, even if muffled by bones, miscle and flesh.
Wait
So you're telling me being able to take a hit and survive to keep your body in order

Means you can survive when your body is in reverse order?
yeah when your body is reversed by moving the flow of blood, or attempting to force it to move in ways it does not want to.

Draining shadows or chakra isn't the same as draining dark matter as dm is a thing that doesn't exist and works on non-existant physics. Also I don't get how blood flow reversal doesn't kill Momoshiki here, he would literally not be able to function after his blood is reversed. Accel could also just reverse his bio electricity aswell.

shadows dont actually existence either, shadoes are an absence of light.

It does not matter if they dont exist as long as they use energy.

We have explained reasons blood flow does not work above.

If he reverse bio electricity early then maybe? None of this stops him being drained.

Schnee One said:
Wait

So you're telling me being able to take a hit and survive to keep your body in order

Means you can survive when your body is in reverse order?
Did you miss the pure energy part? The pure energy that allows them to talk under water, survive without oxygen and gives superpowers?

That is what allows your body to function in a prolonged manner.

Shadows just don't "exist" in a conventional way and still rely in normal laws of physics to function while dark matter makes up it's own physics and actually doesn't exist. I still don't get the blood flow argument are you saying that with higher dura you're able to negate Accel changing the vectors of your bloodflow or what? Accel could also start with bio electricity reversal as he has done so in the past.

It oes not matter that dark matter exists or not, if it is created via energy he can absorb it.

Also what matters is what he normally starts with, not what he has done before.

Demise0 said:
Does he have any feats that back up what you're saying? If not that's an NLF.
I dont think you understand what an NLF is then. The person that has to bring feats is you, showing that dark matter can not be absorbed.

An NLF would be if I said he can absorb attacks of any level of strength. That is an NLF.

Demise0 said:
Except that you were the one that said he could drain dark matter first without providing any feats for it, which means the burden of proof is on you.
Which is proven by the fact that the Dark matter is made by energy, ergo energy made form, ergo it can be absorbed.

The Dark Matter is created through manipulation of probability and low-level reality warp, it is not in any way created through the manipulation of energy, and as far as I remember, Accel currently always starts with blood reversal and bio-electricity

XDragnoir said:
The Dark Matter is created through manipulation of probability and low-level reality warp, it is not in any way created through the manipulation of energy, and as far as I remember, Accel currently always starts with blood reversal and bio-electricity
I mean I barely know anything about accel, but literally every fights of his I have seen on youtube has him do neither of those things.

Not touch, but he has to be relatively close(like couple of meters) and it paralyzes the person he drains in pain.

So the drain paralyzes Accel if it even works through his personal reality and the wings do the calculations anyway killing Momoshiki.

Rocker1189 said:
XDragnoir said:
I mean I barely know anything about accel, but literally every fights of his I have seen on youtube has him do neither of those things.
u could ask the sisters, but he does lead in the manga too with using reverse even when he needs to only knok down opponent, be robot or human, in the anime the only real fight was kekinay which he defended aganist and amata who had the counter, he does it a lot in the novel, but most of his enemy have counter lately (regen or invulnerabilaty)

Malox1696 said:
u could ask the sisters, but he does lead in the manga too with using reverse even when he needs to only knok down opponent, be robot or human, in the anime the only real fight was kekinay which he defended aganist and amata who had the counter, he does it a lot in the novel, but most of his enemy have counter lately (regen or invulnerabilaty)
Hmm, that makes sense, like I said my knowledge on accelerator is pretty trash tbh so forgive me making mistakes.

Demise0 said:
So the drain paralyzes Accel if it even works through his personal reality and the wings do the calculations anyway killing Momoshiki.
the wings do stuff(like blood manipulation and bio manipulation) without him instructing them?

Actually no you're right about that one, but being paralyzed doesn't impair your thinking which is the only thing Accel has to do to use his powers so the same still applies.

Demise0 said:
Actually no you're right about that one, but being paralyzed doesn't impair your thinking which is the only thing Accel has to do to use his powers so the same still applies.
Actually it does when you are paralyzed with pai it is extremely difficult to think and the draining would not take long at all.

Accel has done extremely complex calculations with a bullet in his head and while bleeding all over from using magic so I don't think pain would be a problem.

And in this case he doesn't even need to calculate, he just needs to send the command.

Demise0 said:
Accel has done extremely complex calculations with a bullet in his head and while bleeding all over from using magic so I don't think pain would be a problem.
But when someone like Naruto who was able to continue fighting when his chest was pierced with a fist sized hole and was fine(while he was much weaker and younger btw). Is affected, I am pretty sure it would be a problem.

Rocker1189 said:
Schnee One said:
Literally always.

It would, organs being manipulated to explode ignores Dura
I am pretty sure durability also extends to organs otherwise the shockwave of a punch would just destroy the insides of the person they are fighting. Not to mention chakra enchancement affects the entire body of the target.
This is explicitly not true in Naruto. There is no way to strengthen internal organs.
Organs
Organs Can't Be Strengthened

For that, I would vote Accelerator as he has the means of damaging Momoshiki while Momoshiki lacks a way to put down Accelerator.

I just remember that in the most recent volume, Accelerator was able to interact with some of the energy of the ley lines, which in Index works similarly to the chakra as far as I remember, so if that's what you're talking about it's going to be drained, vital energy, there is a possibility that Accel can prevent it.

And the first time Accel awakened the wings was soon after taking a beating to Kihara Amata, he was also shot in the head and was split in the middle and on both occasions continued to use his powers.

Since momoshiki is at planet level AP any possibility of him being in character trying to drag accelerator out into the vacuum of space after seeing none of his attacks work. or will he just try to go near him instead and get killed

TheGreatJedi13 said:
Since momoshiki is at planet level AP any possibility of him being in character trying to drag accelerator out into the vacuum of space after seeing none of his attacks work. or will he just try to go near him instead and get killed
Extremly unlikely. There is a good chance he'd try the shadows, which would kill the moment it touches accel's shadow, even if it cannot touch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back