• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main question is how Fiamma's Holy Right can deal with Accelerators Vector "Shield". IDK if It can bypass the Shield just by swining it normally or what.

Strike that reaches everything when swung.

Good Game.

Accel even in WW can do nothing if hit by HR even if fiamma is at base cannonly, the damage is just delt when he raises his hand. He would be defeated all the same enhanced vector manip can't do anything defend agaisnt this sort of attack.

Fiamma would win just by using index controller,about the HR attack bypassing the vector aim there are moments where he actually was desperate and used speed to attack so his normal attack should not have needs for speed or power but a ctr should be done after carefully rereading OT20-22

WW Accel survived an attack that would have destroyed all of Eurasia without his vector shield while weakened so would the HR be able to damage Accel in WW form, despite getting past his vector shield?

HR will be able to get past Accel's vector shield since it doesn't have any vectors but will it be able to get past WW Accel's durability? That is the true question.

I thought Flamma's AP in base mode using HR is only multi-contential though or does Flamma have unlimited AP when it comes to using HR here?

Around High 6A yes.

It still grows in power regardless of the version

And even then, Accelerator is baseline, so Fiamma just hits him a few times even without it

Who has High 6A Durability

Baseline High 6A Durability

Base Fiamma himself is at the very least baseline so even he can't one shot which he absolutely can, he only needs to hit a number of times to kill him

To be honest, this to me looks like a match of whoever attacks first wins.

Flamma has the holy right but Accel has control over even remote vectors.

Flamma can destory Accel by using the HR. Accel can destroy Flamma by reversing his blood and destorying him.

So who is the likeliest to attack first? Going from what I know it would be Flamma due to Accel mostly relying on his vector shield (which is a moot point here).

By the way are there any match ups for these two that doesn't include it ending in stomps either way?

Accel can't reverse his blood flow due to his lack of range, and Fiammas planetary teleport

Accelerator is starting almost 4KM away, Fiammas range is vastly above his

Fiamma is also much faster, as Accelerator needs to twist his hand to manipulate Vectors while HR is thought based

Didn't it say he only needs to move his hand slightly?

Either way this battle is a complete mess.

Fiamma seems the type who can defeat almost anyone anyway. So it's not surprising he wins here. Plus Accel seems like the type who can't defeat anybody.

Seems like a complete mismatch to me.

Like I said complete mismatch.

Is there anyone Fiamma can't beat?

And is there anyone that Accel can beat?

I have it seems that Accel can only win against low tier characters while Fiamma can only lose against those who literally can destory the universe,

Magic Gods for example will stomp Fiamma all day long. Accel however is easily stomped by Kakine while in winged form. Rensa using Accel's abilities was also stomped by Beetle 05. He also gets his a** handed to him by Touma constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back