• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KMH2005 said:
I have it seems that Accel can only win against low tier characters while Fiamma can only lose against those who literally can destory the universe,
Magic Gods for example will stomp Fiamma all day long. Accel however is easily stomped by Kakine while in winged form. Rensa using Accel's abilities was also stomped by Beetle 05. He also gets his a** handed to him by Touma constantly.
Don't forget he's also gotten beaten not once, not twice but thrice by a level 0 and quite easily at that and he was unable to deal any damage at all.

He's also got beaten really easily by a powerless scientist who merely used a cheap trick to get past his shield; this just proves how weak his vector shield really is; anything can by pass it.

Accelerator loses routinley as well and hardly wins a fight. The only fights he wins are against weak fodder characters who are even weaker than him; like some random bank robbers or something. No other character loses as much as he does. How many fights has Misaka lost in Raildex? I'll you, not many.

Fiamma is one of the most powerful characters in Raildex and is way above the likes of BiriBiri, Kakine, Touma and Kihara who all wipe the floor with Accelerator with extreme ease.

It basically depends on who gets the first and second strike......

Accelerator Wins

I'm not gonna explain exactly why now but imma go ahead and debunk some arguments or.... put them into correct context

Also Before You Guys Downplay My Boy, Touma's IT bypasses Accelerators Vectors By Nullifying It. Also Touma Negged Fiamma, meanwhile Accelerator In The Magic God Othinus Arc Was revealed to be able to kill Touma But Held Back Because he was concerned, Didn't Misaka-Will confirm this?

Accelerator can manipulate teleportation.....

Kakine In Revival Wing State didn't "stomp" Accelerator at all, he still struggled but gained the upper hand by taunting Accelerator and abusing his trauma of him handing the Misaka Clones their ass back in the day, Accelerator Quickly Began Losing Power To Fight Because Of That.

Kihara Being Able To Punch Him Was Already Explained..... Kihara taught him Auto Vector Control.... There's a point at which Accelerator's vector activates within a 0.30 time frame onto contact with something, Kihara almost attacked, pulled his punch and pressure striked.

Fiamma Has None Of The Info Kihara And Kakine Had To Abuse Against Accelerator

Meanwhile Accelerator Will Eventually Get Used To Fiammas Attacks.

He also has better feats of durability......

I'm surprised no one has put context into depth yet....

You seem to dislike accelerator, judging by you replying to like every thread he was in to say he loses.

You're not really supposed to reply on threads > a month old.

Don't forget he's also gotten beaten not once, not twice but thrice by a level 0 and quite easily at that and he was unable to deal any damage at all.

He's also got beaten really easily by a powerless scientist who merely used a cheap trick to get past his shield; this just proves how weak his vector shield really is; anything can by pass it.

Accelerator loses routinley as well and hardly wins a fight. The only fights he wins are against weak fodder characters who are even weaker than him; like some random bank robbers or something. No other character loses as much as he does. How many fights has Misaka lost in Raildex? I'll you, not many.

Fiamma is one of the most powerful characters in Raildex and is way above the likes of BiriBiri, Kakine, Touma and Kihara who all wipe the floor with Accelerator with extreme ease.

BiriBiri, Kihara Are Outclassed By Accelerator Lmao! BiriLowTier Can't bypass his Hax at all, And Kihara only got knowledge on his side

Wokistan said:
You seem to dislike accelerator, judging by you replying to like every thread he was in to say he loses.
He's the most wanked character out there where his fans actually thinks he can beat the likes of Goku, Superman and Naruto when he loses to a level 0 every time he comes up against him and can hardly win a fight in general in his own universe.

Okay I'll stop then, didn't realize that you can't reply on threads a month old. I thought if the thread was opened then you can still reply on them,

Wokistan said:

Yeah........ I wasn't aware, I just commented.....

He's the most wanked character out there where his fans actually thinks he can beat the likes of Goku, Superman and Naruto when he loses to a level 0 every time he comes up against him and can hardly win a fight in general in his own universe.

Okay I'll stop then, didn't realize that you can't reply on threads a month old. I thought if the thread was opened then you can still reply on them,

Because Goku And Superman Are not Observant Fighters Mid-Fight, As say; Jotaro, DIO, Sonic, Shadow....... who have things on their side, besides punch this, punch that..... Superman Has Heat Vision, That Gets Reflected, Cold Breath?, Reflected. One Punch

People in his own verse are straight OP, You really gonna debate IT Touma Vs Vegeta? We at this wiki know how this ends.... With Vegeta Growing A New Tail Between His Legs From Fear.

Doesn't the level 0 he loses to have 4D power null? not super familiar with the series.

Anyways this is old, so closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back