• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator VS Fiamma of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the 2 biggest Toaru memes on this site duke it out.

-Platinum Wings Accelerator.

-La Persona Superiore a Dio Fiamma.

-In character.

-speed equalized "if needed?

2s21
321s

I think it no good to use plat wing accel. Because we still don't know what can he does with his wings except regen null and soul manip. But yeah,

I just don't see how Accelerator can get past the Holy Right. Unless he can blitz Fiamma like Aleister did, I don't see him winning. I was just wondering if Accelerator can actually reflect the holy right like Schnee stated.

Fiamma's holy right is 5B so Accels 4B Dura just tanks it

Accelerator can assign an imaginary vector to it and just reflect it.

Accel is Sub Relativistc so he can blitz

He has many ways around it

Holy right doesn't negate Durability, it grows stronger

Basically if you're like 70 Yottatons for lack of better example, it will grow much higher and one shot you

We limit it at 5B though

Why would Accel blitz when holy right is light speed and he's just Sub Relativistc? Fiamma's actual reaction doesn't matter here we are talking about holy right which work automatically to protect Fiamma from any harm.

>Accelerator can assign an imaginary vector to it and just reflect it.

What?

ZERO7772 said:
Why would Accel blitz when holy right is light speed and he's just Sub Relativistc? Fiamma's actual reaction doesn't matter here we are talking about holy right which work automatically to protect Fiamma from any harm.

>Accelerator can assign an imaginary vector to it and just reflect it.

What?
Fiamma's arm doesn't attack without him doing it though, it defends automatically sure, but there's nothing to defend against, Accel thinks and he's dead

He can do that now yes, Imaginary Vectors are a thing in To Aru

Fiamma doesn't need to think or give an order for holy right to take actions tho.

Accelerator still needs a value to apply his calculations there is no such thing like "apply random vector out of thin air" The holy right attack lacks the the speed or a vector it just hits you of no where you can't compare that to Accelerator reflecting magic using imaginary numbers.

Pretty sure Accelerator implied in NT1 that's he's ability is no match for Fiamma after he heard about him from Touma.

This is weird though. I made this match with the idea in mind that Fiamma can negate durability hence why Accelerator won't stomp via AP. Apparently Fiamma negating durability is not accepted here anymore.

As things stand now, Acceptor stomps via sheer durability and AP Ó▓á_Ó▓á.

Fiamma never negated Durability what are you talking about? It's legit always grew in power to match.

On top of all of that, literally nothing stops Accel from literally thinking Fiamma dead with Vectors alone

Schnee One said:
That was not platinum wings Accelerator who literally had enough strength to tank it
I was talking about his ability specifically. But yeah, I messed up ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Thought that Fiamma can negate durabity but apparently it's not accepted here as such abillty so this is a stomp in favor of Accel via AP.

Nuke this plz.

Schnee One said:
Fiamma has bad Durability so yeah
But the HR don't has neither force nor speed, so reflecting it at fiamma, who has the HR defending him with the same properties of the HR he uses to attack shouldn't be useless?

We went over this. Accel can't deflect Holy Right, NT2 heavily implied that Fiamma's holy right is too much for Accel.

This is before NT22 of course.

But the HR don't has neither force nor speed, so reflecting it at fiamma, who has the HR defending him with the same properties of the HR he uses to attack shouldn't be useless?

True it probably just stops I guess

He doesn't need to reflect it though

Yeah, i know, Accel stomps, like i said before i was just curious about the interaction of these 2 powers. Close this, btw, but Ollerus vs Accel would be better, no?

Planet level with Holy Right (Can cause an explosion of light that can destroy a planet, the Holy Right is constantly producing such great power inside Fiamma that Imagine Breaker is not enough to fully negate it)

The decription in the profile states it outright overpowers IB tho <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back