• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed is equal. Both at their strongest form.

Both bloodlusted.

They start 5 km away from each other.

They have no information about each others powers.

Who wins and why ?

Vectors are physical things and Aladdin has both Vector Manipulation and Physics Manipulation which makes Accel's Vectors useless here.

And Aladdin has Spatial Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation also.

Physics Manipulation nulls everything Accel has.

Aladdin wins IMO.

Imma have to wait for more input but for now I'm kinda leaning on Accel vectors being able to redirect the Spacial Manipulation especially since he can alter 11d portals.

I'm also doubtful that physics Manipulation can also effectively shut down what basically comes down to localized Reality Warping, it seems VERY NLFish.

Plus how likely is Aladdin to go for physics Manipulation? If it's immediately, his heart goes boom.

I'm not well informed about Accel but he can alter 11-D portals ? His profile doesn't say he has Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.

Here says that he manipulates the forces of this world.

I didn't understand what you meant in your 2nd sentence.

Why would he get matter destroyed ?

"His profile doesn't say"

Actually it does, from his redirect section.

"It is also able to redirect the 11th-dimensional vectors of teleportation"

I'm saying his physics Manipulation affecting it is NLF.

"Why would he get matter destroyed"

It says on Accels page that he has matter Manipulation, which he leads with. Unless Aladdin leads with his, assuming it works, he dies.

And why is it NLF ? He can very well alter vectors which is a physical thing.

I mean how does Accel's Matter Manipulation work ?

The4Godlike said:
I mean how does Accel's Matter Manipulation work ?
He can manipulate the vectors of the smallest elementary particles that the universe is composed of such as quarks,photons and electrons.As an application of that action he can manipulate the very vectors of the atoms you are composed of and disperse it outwards.

Unless you happen to have regen on the macro-quantum level,you dead

So he is using Vectors for Matter Manipulation which is a physical thing.

Vectors can be countered by Physics Manipulation no matter what they affect. They are still Vectors.

Is there Anything else for Accel to win other than Vector Manipulation ?

How exactly does his physics manip work and what are the applications?

cause looking at his Notable Attack's and Techniques.i dont even see anything thats remotely threatening to accel Even gravity,light and sound are specifically part of the abilities of his vector manipulation.

You gotta elaborate better on how "Aladdin wins with Physics manipulation" and we'd appreciate proof such as a scan to go along with that.

I don't know anything about Aladdin, so any fan feel free to correct or provide information on my folllowing argument. I need actual info before I can give my vote

"Aladdin wins because Physics Manipulation and Vector Manipulation are listed on his Powers and Abilities section, therefore he can somehow null or counter Accelerator's power" is a poor argument. Because if the only thing supporting that argument and those two powers on his list is the scene on the link provided above then Accelerator should have very little issues killing him.

The link has people freaking out because Aladding can use "strength magic" to push, distort or accelerate objects (so basically, nothing Accelerator can't do nor anything new to him). This is apparently the source of his Vector Manipulation, right? Why would the sentence "Aladdin can alter the very laws that govern the forces of this world with one finger" be anything else but hyperbole and likely just the fluff explanation behind that type of magic. Accelerator, Kakine Teitoku and even freaking Uiharu manipulate, bend or outright ignore the laws of physics for their powers to work, it doesn't mean they can directly use that fact in combat in ways they haven't shown.

The sentence is there because Aladdin can manipulate vectors, aka motion, but nothing there implies he can Physics Manipulation in any other way, much less to nullify other people's powers. The Vector Manipulation shown in the link is also significantly below Accelerator's in terms of magnitude and complexity, so excuse if I don't believe he would be able to challenge Accelerator with that without more information.

So I ask for evidence of Aladdin using Physics Manipulation or Vector Manipulation to nullify Vector Manipulation on the level of strength and complexity of Accelerator.

Seriously, provide more arguments that just listing powers that aren't even explained in the abilities section, especially if those powers are just apparently fluff behind the actual results of the power. Otherwise I can say "Accelerator wins because Reality Warping and Probability Manipulation counters anything Aladdin tries to do", since Toaru's esper powers are based on those two things.

Also, I second the question of what Aladdin would start the battle with, because that might decide the battle.

Yomi Schwarz said:
How exactly does his physics manip work and what are the applications?

cause looking at his Notable Attack's and Techniques.i dont even see anything thats remotely threatening to accel Even gravity,light and sound are specifically part of the abilities of his vector manipulation.

You gotta elaborate better on how "Aladdin wins with Physics manipulation" and we'd appreciate proof such as a scan to go along with that.
He can bend all kind of Vector attacks like this.

And he can bend space like this.

Space has infinite pathways(as seen above) and Aladdin can control these pathways as he wants.

You do know what vectors are, right? If it's in motion, you can assign vectors to it. So I kind of doubt he has started all his fights with that.

What we are asking is how he would start a fight against an opponent he knows nothing about, since this is the situation presented in this fight? Would he rush to finish them off with a super massive attack, would he try to stay at ranged combat and prod them with smaller attacks to figure out what their powers are?

Again, please present evidence that Aladdin can counter Vector Manipulation on the magnitude and complexity of Accelerator's power. Because nothing of what you've shown so far is impressive compared to Accelerator.

I'm not an expert for these two series.

Can you tell me how Accelerator's power works ? Is it different from what is written in his profile ?

@Gargoyle

This and this pages tells that Aladdin/Solomon can see these pathways and Aladdin can see incoming attack as a form of Vectors(If i'm not wrong). Thus he can see incoming Vectors.

It's all on his page.

Accelerator's power is control over all vectors in a very thin field surrounding him, basically almost skin contact. He does this because his brain and mind have been altered to the point he has developed a Personal Reality. Effectively, he has powers because his different perception of reality is powerful enough he can impose it on the regular reality because espers manipulate probability at quantum levels to achieve effects on a macro scale.

As a passive application of his power, he automatically inverts any incoming harmful vectors away from him. He has to essentially let safe levels of light, sound and gravity get past that automatic redirection for everyday life. Anything else has to get pass this redirection to harm him. This redirection is precise enough it can pick apart UV radiation and let only harmless light pass through, which caused his albinism, and he can update it in minutes if he starts to analyze and understand a new type of attack. This redirection is also confirmed to have stopped 11-D teleportation on the past, and you'd need to be at least twice as fast as light to get past it with sheer speed given how he casually redirects light even in a weaker form with less than half of his calculation abilities.

As an active application, Accelerator can modify the vectors of anything that comes into contact with his field. He touches something, he gains control over it. He can stop it, launch it at high speeds, break it apart, etc; and like high-level espers he can do this at the levels of electrons (as seen by him manipulating and shaping Mugino's Meltdowner) and particles (how he deals with Kakine Teitoku's Dark Matter). If he wants to he can simply touch a human and make their heart explode with their own bloodflow and fry their brain with their own bioelectricity.

The maximum magnitude shown by him is him casually putting about 5 minutes worth of the planet's rotation in a single attack in his weakest key. This battle would be him in his strongest form, White Wings + Halo. When he has wings active Accelerator is capable of manipulating vectors at a small distance away instead of extreme close range, which means that if the enemy is in range Accelerator can move a hand and crush their body remotely. Accelerator might not start with this in character, but it would be his first move when bloodlusted.

Basically, the feats of vector manipulation you've shown Aladdin doing is something Accelerator would do with ease even in his weakest form, so you'll need something better than that to claim Aladdin can counter Accelerator's power with his own.

to me it seems that Aladdin can only manipulate direction vectors while Accel can manipulate direction and magnitute. so far I beleive Accel is stronger in this regards due to alladin not shown doing vector manipulation outside of just direction and only those close to him while accel is capable of manipulating all of a cities air and the rotational energery of a planet.

not only that but this is Angel Accel which is much more powerful then normal so even if Vecotr manipulation is 'taken care of' Accel still got his wings so he's Alladdin won't be a problem to Accel, though Alladin will give Accel a fun time.

TBF, the first link that was given above says Alddin can push and accelerate objects, so I would say he can also manipulate magnitude.

According to whay you typed above ; Accelerator is just controlling vectors , nothing more.

Why do you think this is very complex thing ? Ok i can understand that Accel is making more use of his power and this is why you think more complex. But in the end , all he doing is controlling Vectors.

Aladdin can see Vectors and infinite pathways of space.

By controlling those pathways , he can bend space & dodge Vectors.

Or he can just control the incoming Vectors.

I'm voting for Aladdin.

And i'm done with this thread. Because it seems we will enter a loop.

You can ask some Magi experts about what Aladdin can do or can't do.

It's obvious you don' understand vectors or Accelerator's power, your argument makes no sense.

In the end this is what you're saying: "Character A can control vectors. Character B can control vectors at a much lower level of magnitude and complexity than A. Character B can overpower or nullify Character A's vector manipulation".

LazyHunter said:
It's obvious you don' understand vectors or Accelerator's power, your argument makes no sense.
In the end this is what you're saying: "Character A can control vectors. Character B can control vectors at a much lower level of magnitude and complexity than A. Character B can overpower or nullify Character A's vector manipulation".
Yeah man you are right!

I'm sooo stupid that i can't understand what you wrote.

All Accelerator doing is manipulating Vectors. He is not doing anything different. Aladdin can see Vectors and pathways of space and freely control/bend them.

And this is controlling much lower level of magnitude and complexity than Accel ? Suuuure it is.

Bye man i'm gonna sleep. This is what i meant by entering loop because you will always claim that Aladdin is shit and Accel is god. I dont give a f about Accel or Aladdin.

Checking their profiles i'm saying Aladdin takes this.

He has physics manipulaton, spatial manipulation, space-time manipulation, sealing and other things in addition to vector manipulation.

He has more ways to take this in my opinion.

I would agree if Aladdin does not have the exact same power, has the exact same power plus more, I will go with Aladdin.

my vote would go to aladdin because of Manipulating the laws of physics with his finger if that doesnt work he probably has something else up his sleeve tnx too solomons wisdom because of this

http://*********.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-255--The-Power-of-Omniscience?id=220688#5 http://*********.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-255--The-Power-of-Omniscience?id=220688#6

Btw solomons wisdom doesnt give aladdin full blown omniscienc proven by the facts.

http://*********.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-255--The-Power-of-Omniscience?id=220688#13 http://*********.com/Manga/Magi/Ch-255--The-Power-of-Omniscience?id=220688#14

ofc teenage aladdin mastered solomons wisdom more but the rules still the same.

Air manipulation, Plasma manipulation, matter manipulation(Macro Quantum, capable of reflecting light, rearranged Last orders electrons in her brain, can manipulate dark matter which is made up of subatomic particles, electrons), body manipulation, Planet rotational vector manipulation, passively redirecting virtually any vector-based attack back at his opponent, Wings that can vaporize a mountain with a singe wave, speed and strength enhancement, yeah that's all.

my point was more that too prove aladdin has probably a counter too accelerator vector manipulation tnx to solomons wisdom if not he has a way better set arsenal of abilities and feats in my opinion.

yeah and I thought those all came down to his vector manipulation. Which Aladdin will be able to do the same thing since he manipulates vectors too.

Not here to vote, but just want to point something out in case it wasn't debunked already.

Vectors, or vector quantities rather, by definition, must have a magnitude and direction. Only having a magnitude is simply a scalar quantity. If these two can both manipulate vectors, then by definition, they must be able to manipulate both direction and magnitude.

Aladdin's profile is poor as hell, there are no feats listed. The respect thread on reddit is outdated as well. Very strange to see such a popular manga with so little info on the internet

he propably could but Accel is very smart so even if Alladin find out more about the nature of his ability Accel still could outplay Aladdin, he is smart enough to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back