• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I understand your argument here. "Aladdin easily did something Accelerator could have easily done, therefore their vector manipulation abilities are comparable"? Really? Abilities like that are compared by comparing their best feats. What you're doing it's the equivalent of comparing two ice manipulators and saying "Well, both of them easily froze water, so both shoulde be comparable"

If Aladdin tries to apply a force in Accelerator's body the vector gets inverted and doesn't touch Accelerator. Even if his vector manipulation bypasses Accelerator's redirection Accelerator can easily just take the energy that Aladdin has inputted on his body, reshape it and kill Aladdin with his own attack.

I'm not trolling you are just trying to neutralize me by saying this.

Again i'm saying that Aladdin has mastered magics of old and new worlds , so he surpassed Solomon.

These magics includes seeing Vectors/Pathways and manipulate them. Please understand what i mean already.

And Solomon was able to seal a 2-C Entity. And Aladdin has surpassed Solomon. So he can seal Accel easily.

Aladdin/Solomon can see and manipulate Vector World where all Vectors reside. Accel uses Vectors , so...

Another scan of what Solomon and Aladdin can do.

LazyHunter said:
If Aladdin tries to apply a force in Accelerator's body the vector gets inverted and doesn't touch Accelerator. Even if his vector manipulation bypasses Accelerator's redirection Accelerator can easily just take the energy that Aladdin has inputted on his body, reshape it and kill Aladdin with his own attack.
No he can't . He can't pass through Aladdin's shield which even Solomon can't pass given the powers he has.

SchroKatze said:
And he is smart enough to try this as soon as he realizes the shield's durability
Magi World has Physical World , Vector World and Ruhk(magic) World.

This shield is made of Rukh which is magic. Can Accel manipulate magic to begin with? or interact with magic ?

And he can't kill Aladdin by throwing the shield around because Aladdin also has vector manipulation and space manipulation. He can distort space when he is about to take damage.

I read the manga and although it says vector it's more like space manipulation (that's the whole point of the final arc when they remove the pyramidal order), cause from what I can remember he can't control heat or electricity just F(force) D(direction) vector of an entire object by bending the space around it or the pathways (Aladdin vector control works on space or the space surrounding the object, while accelerator it's real vector manipulation by controlling the movement of the object itself be a quark or a planet, ex: when you trow a ball to Aladdin he brings out a U tube and the ball pass troughs it comes back to you, when you trow it at accel the ball simply flips direction) even thought sometimes it shows the vectors of the objects, the manga shows the spatial grid bending all the time (you can see it in your scan too) and yes vector manipulation can be somehow achieved by bending space (of the object or the surrounding) so I think accel should have more control over vector, but he has 0 over space

if this is wings accel I don't think Aladdin has a way to block his own body from being compressed/expanded form distance but with normal accel this could go both way as accel as 30 min battery and needs to touch Aladdin to kill him cause most attack can just be deflected

Lazy Hunter so why cant 2 ice manipulators be comparable, can you actually tell me something Accelerator can do, that Aladdin can not? And you underestimate the usefulness of being able to see what you can manipulate.

Accelerator tries to kill him with his own attack? Well Aladdin can see it coming and redirect attacks just as easily.

Rocker1189 said:
Accelerator tries to kill him with his own attack? Well Aladdin can see it coming and redirect attacks just as easily.
How does one redirect an attack that has no projectile?

Just wanna make it clear that accel's winning method here is literally breaking aladdin's atoms down at a macro-quantum level (as small as photons and electrons)

unless he has any resistance that warrants a defense on that degree of matter manipulation,how does he even defend against it or let alone prepare for such an attack

1. That depends on whether that is the first thing Accelerator goes for.

2. One redirects it by changing vectors around them, since they can not only see the vector change but can manipulate them as well. Which works against his winning method as well.

Rocker1189 said:
1. That depends on whether that is the first thing Accelerator goes for.
2. One redirects it by changing vectors around them, since they can not only see the vector change but can manipulate them as well. Which works against his winning method as well.
1.It actually is,this is angel accelerator.a version of accel that dosen't like to play around and goes for whatever is the most effective way of killing an enemy

2.pretty sure he dies before he does that since "getting broken down in a macro quantum level" is too much for him to fathom and even prepare for

and pls show a time where aladdin used the method for countering matter manipulation at this level?

He has a good point and sinds aladdin doesnt go killing people because its not in his character too do something like that give more reasons for accel too win.

They are bloodlusted so Aladdin is gonna for kill too.

Difference is not convincing , you guys are just being biased and don't evaluate what i posted above.

Aladdin has magic shield that can't be affected by Vectors because that shield in Ruhk Dimension.

Aladdin can see Vector Dimension where ALL the vectors Reside. (ALL THE VECTORS , not just Force and Direction).

Accel's Matter Manipulation also works using Vectors which resides Vector World which Aladdin can see and manipulate.

Aladdin can easily seal Accel. Even Solomon who is weaker than Aladdin sealed Il-Ilah who is 2-C.

%90 of the Accelerator threads are like this. You guys are not even giving a chance to know what can his opponent do and just says Accel wins this.

Literally i'm really done with this thread.

Do whatever you want.

to futher add that he control space and not vector , the scan that you picked actually shows it bout to be hit by a giant stone piller, he sees the piller and then changes its direction using vector manipulation , cause vectors don't bend, but you know what bends ? space, even mass bends it .

he can see vectors (and just the kinetic type limited to the bigger force, as he does't see atom vibrating to create heat and gravity holding people down or other minior kinetics vectors like air) and he manipulate space to bend them not the vectors them self

so if wings accel my vote goes for accel , if normal it's debatable

I have a feeling that i am the only aladdin voter that accepts that accel won and that aladdin lost and leaves it at that.

Malox1696 said:
to futher add that he control space and not vector , the scan that you picked actually shows it bout to be hit by a giant stone piller, he sees the piller and then changes its direction using vector manipulation , cause vectors don't bend, but you know what bends ? space, even mass bends it .
My father was able to see the invisible vectors of ALL the DIFFERENT KIND of POWERS existing in this world. And for that very reason he was able to manipulate them.

@-BANLK-

Jesus. See above ? And he has surpassed his father by owning old and new worlds magics. He has that ability of course.

ALRF said:
Uh, doesn't he literally say in the scan he can't see the vector?
That was before time-skip.

Aladdin mastered new and old worlds' magics during that time-skip which includes seeing them.

The4Godlike said:
My father was able to see the invisible vectors of ALL the DIFFERENT KIND of POWERS existing in this world. And for that very reason he was able to manipulate them.
@-BANLK-

Jesus. See above ? And he has surpassed his father by owning old and new worlds magics. He has that ability of course.
quotes are not facts unless by narrator, not once was showed he controlling or seeing any vector other that the major kinetic ones and still he controls space not the vectors them self

"Aladdin has magic shield that can't be affected by Vectors because that shield in Ruhk Dimension"

Does this even warrant a defense on Aladdin himself getting atomized? Accel dosen't need to destroy the shield whatsoever he just needs to affect the user that is inside the shield with his remote vector manipulation,unless this different dimensional shield happens to make whoever is inside the shield immune to outside manipulation no way in hell is this saving him.

"Aladdin can see Vector Dimension where ALL the vectors Reside. (ALL THE VECTORS , not just Force and Direction)"

Uhm,thats nice so he'll see himself getting broken down in the macro-quantum degree? pretty cool seeing yourself die tbh

"Accel's Matter Manipulation also works using Vectors which resides Vector World which Aladdin can see and manipulate"

Show a scan of aladdin being able to redirect vector/manipulation on the level of accel? (in this case being able to resist macro-quantum level of matter manipulation) cause really seeing it dosen't really help him in this fight in the long run

If he was going to save himself by manipulating the vectors of his atoms before accel completely disperses them he needs to be able to control each and every single one of the components of his atoms

and before you go out and debunk this claim,do consider showing him being able to manipulate his vectors at this level or we will just assume its NLF and his vector manipulation is nowhere near the level of accel ^_^

"Aladdin can easily seal Accel. Even Solomon who is weaker than Aladdin sealed Il-Ilah who is 2-C."

Cool,You do realize if this thing had vectors he would just redirect this away from himself.no problem,yes?

"Literally i'm really done with this thread.

Do whatever you want."

Thanks for saving us the time then,less things to worry about ^_^

The problem with that is do you have any prove that he can see vectors. He surpassed his old men but it doesnt mean he can see vectors like him.

Well , people in this wiki accepted that Ichibei has Existence Erasure even though he didn't even erase anyone. He just stated that he could.

The4Godlike said:
Well , people in this wiki accepted that Ichibei has Existence Erasure even though he didn't even erase anyone. He just stated that he could.
then they are idiots do you wants to be like them ? "i say im god bow down to me" do yuo take this as a fact ?

btw a stupid example of this is that accel said he controls all vector and even the narrator said it , time and space are vector , does he control them ? no cause facts > general quotes he controls only physical vector limited to quarks

>then they are idiots do you wants to be like them ?

Might wanna watch what you're saying else you will be getting into problem.

ALRF said:
>then they are idiots do you wants to be like them ?
Might wanna watch what you're saying else you will be getting into problem.
words by C can be counted only if backed by facts ( goku never destory a cahir , can he do it ? i guess yes as he can destroy planets )

Sealing works by stealing Rukh from his opponent , render him weak by stealing his Rukh , and sealing his opponent.

"This is the Vector World , were the laws of physics exists. Solomon became able to see such a world. And manipulate them obviously.

This is the statement. It is up to you what you understand from Laws of Physics.

Whatever give Accel win and lets end this thread. Thread became boring.

Uh...what?

I really don't care about Ichibei and his EE.

I just warned you about how you just went on to call everyone who agreed with Ichibei having EE as being idiots. It was a warning.

Instead of being like this, make a thread and debate instead of insulting others

-BANLK- said:
Sigh.. Before time skip. During timeskip he has mastered all magics of old and new worlds which includes strength magics which include alterin vectors/space obviously seeing them.

Can any mod please close this thread ?

ALRF said:
Uh...what?
I really don't care about Ichibei and his EE.

I just warned you about how you just went on to call everyone who agreed with Ichibei having EE as being idiots. It was a warning.

Instead of being like this, make a thread and debate instead of insulting others

for ichibei its an ability so he has facts backing up that he can erase some from existance as that's it's his power

Futen Taisatsuryō (õ©ìÞ╗óÕñ¬µ«║ÚÖÁ, Slaughterous Mausoleum of Halted Reincarnatio): Ichibē brings forth a massive amount of blackness from his surroundings and fills a cup with it before drinking from the cup. After chanting an incantation, Ichibē creates a large mausoleum with a fence in front on top of shattered gravestones out of the blackness. This technique takes away all of the darkness in his opponent, including their flesh, blood, and bones, until nothing is left; their destruction is so absolute that they will not even reincarnate.

what i mean if for example ichigo had this power cause he simply said it at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back