• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality for Isekai at Peace God Tiers (Yes I am Stretchy McWanker, Don't Judge Me...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noneless21

He/Him
Henlo! I decided to be a wanker because I'm bored, and so! I decided to gather evidence for acausality for Isekai At Peace God tiers! Are ya ready kids!? No? Well tough luck because here we go!

Time and causality
So, throughout the series, law of causality was mentioned multiple times, but there's one instance where someone manipulate the law of cause and effect to manipulate time, namely Kuro rewound time of the sky to the same sky thousand of years ago by interfering the law of cause and effect (Chapter 557)

What does this means ladies and gentlemen? This means time and causality intertwined with each other.

Why is this important you might ask? well bare with me here, it's gonna be a ride or two.

Different World Origin Acausality
Now Let's talk about Alice, someone who's from a completely different world other than the "Earth" which is Kaito's homeworld and Trinia that Shiro created. Now it is already clarified that the time flow differs each world because each world creators has its own rules and concept laid down in creating said world so it is not much of a stretch when said... each world operates under its own law of causality, plus the fact that Fate, the one who has the strongest authority (which is the highest power in the world of Trinia and the rules themselves and also conceptual in nature, and so authority is conceptual and law based hax) among the Gods, when she use her authority to determine the outcome of the battle between the Six Kings and God realm, can't even detect Alice's presence under her own power (Chapter 173). Now, when she gets serious, she's capable of affecting Alice, but when Alice uses her Hekatonkheires which is her heart tools, it makes Alice's own fate changes rapidly, enough for Fate incapable of determining Alice's outcome to lose and Fate winning, and it's also said that her heart tool is a power that's not of Trinia's origin, because of that Fate can't control it (Chapter 174). Coupled with the fact that Alice is unbound by fate and destiny (Chapter 173).

And by that, it is save to assume that Alice is Type 4 Acausality alongside Fate who's capable of affecting Type 4 acausal with her serious power and Alice's heart tool is superior even to Fate who can affect Type 4 acausal with her serious power.

as a side note here, Kuro also capable of affecting Alice with her causality manipulation (Chapter 392) so she also should get this boost at her first key I think.

Transcend Time Acausality
Now this is where the fun part begins, although this part is the much simpler one compared to Alice's justifications for her Acausality.

Fate, after she absorbed Shiro's power, stated that she has transcended time, space and life, and that's only touching the realm of world creators like Kuro, Shiro, Makina etc and so world creators should've also get Type 4 Acausality based of time and causality intertwined with each other as I had addressed above and they transcend them but they are still interactable by normal human.

and that's it I guess

TL;DR
  • Time and causality are intertwined with each other in this series
  • Alice should get type 4 acausal, Fate and maybe Kuro got boost by affecting Alice with their power and Alice's heart tool capable of overpowering Fate's serious power
  • World creators should get type 4 acausal from transcending time, in turn transcending law of causality as well
Note: why I make this CRT? Well it's because of this
Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.
It's from the wiki's explanation note below acausality type 5, so yeah...

Also courtesy for @Celestial_Pegasus in helping analyze the justifications

Last edited:
Agree with this (since im also one of people who propose this lol)

Also other than transcend time i guess the WC can get aca type 4 via upscale from alice feats(she get that via come from different worlds with different sistem meanwhile world creator completely superior to its creation including something like that)

i had done edit the profiles

also, should I add the acausality at Kaito's profile too? he has Eden listed at his profile

I also add light novel Alice's acausality at the hekatonkheires tabber, maybe that's correct?

Opened Kaito's profile.

I would just say put acausality in base, and then like enhanced acausality in hekatonkheires due to it being above Serious Fate which can affect Base Alice.

i had done so, the profiles and this thread can be closed now and thank you for participating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back