• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Whis and Vados

Some skills missing in their profiles.

Heal skill, Create portals and trap people in dimensions, beyond universal level view field, anti-time travel hax field (?).

Whis POSSIBLE reality warping
Portal creation

Goku and Vegeta heal2
Whis heal Goku

Goku and Vegeta heal
Whis heal Vegeta

Goku and Vegeta heal3
Goku and Vegeta after Whis healing skill

Champa Vados find Kaioshin spying
Champa and Vados ultimate universal level senses.(?)

I agree all these skills need to be added,the healing,and dimensional ability.Though they have never shown any anti time travel hax nor are we using feats from the manga.

The people in Whis' force field could remember the events before the time rewind.

They were not affected.

So ... my bad.

Anti time rewind force field skill ...?

Vados showed what looked like a new power, but I'm not sure if it actually is. She created some sort of barrier in a crater where the tournament will be held and created an atmosphere in it. Also, she created the the arena and concession stands seemingly out of thin air.

Gokustrongerthansuperman said:
She Moved 6 dragon balls 3x Bigger than earth at MFTL.Anime fanboy failed to mention that.
In my defense, I was just talking about powers. That's feat involving her telekinesis most likely.

I thought they had already done that lol. Yeah, someone should add those abilities. The field Whis created may have time hax resistance too, but I'm not sure.

Is it possible a case can be made for atomic manipulation or molecular, at least for Vados given she recreated the atmpshere of the dead planet and can seemingly create things out of thin air or is it too soon?

Shock97 said:
Is it possible a case can be made for atomic manipulation or molecular, at least for Vados given she recreated the atmpshere of the dead planet and can seemingly create things out of thin air or is it too soon?
Think it's possible.

Question: Has this been done in the anime already? Considering that we take precedence on the anime as that is the primary and main canon source for DB, it may be added to Vado's profile....

Heh. Vados was so casual yet she was like "give me a break, Champa". Love it.

Hmm. It kind of hard for me to discern if it's atomic or molecular manipulation. That's the only problem i have that's preventing me from adding it due to that.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Heh. Vados was so casual yet she was like "give me a break, Champa". Love it.
Hmm. It kind of hard for me to discern if it's atomic or molecular manipulation. That's the only problem i have that's preventing me from adding it due to that.
I think the key difference that can help the deciding factor would be that she explicitly created an element such as oxygen casually and presumably other contents within an earth like atmosphere granted in the manga right now no one even humans has a problem breathing.

Oh alright. Well i just read the matter manipulation page and it says that those who can work on the subatomic level are known as "Molecular Manipulators". Also it says that powerful users of Matter/Molecular Manipulation can create things out of thin air.

Seeing that this was done in the anime and that Vado's pretty much created everything casually, i don't think it would hurt to add it to her page.....yeah.

Though how should i name it as i plan to link the video you showed me so as to put an example of Vados having moleculer manipulation?

How about

Molecular Manipulation, followed with parenthesis, created an atmosphere including oxygen, then link to video, close parenthesis?

How's this for her?

Also, does anyone realize that Vados in the video is able to effortlessly carry those giant dragon balls with her telekinesis while flying and carrying Champa all at the same time?

That's good but can we specify "molecular manipulation" since we do have a feat of her that proves a higher level of matter manipulation and within the subatomic realm?

Yes, that example can also be added for her TK.

Shock97 said:
That's good but can we specify "molecular manipulation" since we do have a feat of her that proves a higher level of matter manipulation and within the subatomic realm?
Yes, that example can also be added for her TK.
Sure.

I agree with it being "Molecular Manipulation" because she created an atmosphere which includes oxygen, and her TK is pretty impressive too, moving 6 objects x3 bigger than the Earth at MFTL+ speeds as others had said, and it looked pretty casual to me.

I've added the video of said feat, changed "matter" to "molecular" and added the text about her moving said DB's/

Add this abilitie to Whis profile too.

They appears to have the same skills.

At least, Whis has already proven that he knows Vados staff skills. Implying that they are the same skills of his staff.

It makes sense, since they are twins.

ps: Sorry for my bad english. :p

TakatoBlue said:
Add this abilitie to Whis profile too.
They appears to have the same skills.

At least, Whis has already proven that he knows Vados staff skills. Implying that they are the same skills of his staff.

It makes sense, since they are twins.

ps: Sorry for my bad english. :p
I'll try to see waht i can do with that.

TakatoBlue said:
Also the healing skill and the portal creation skill. ;-;
Thanks. :D
Oh that too? That's put on Whis's page but meh, might as well put it on Vados. They're so similar on having almost all of each others abilities, yeah?

No problem/

@MKJ Yes, it is. Lots of things. Exemple: if we stick to what Vados did, messing up with the atmosphere to prevent an opponent from breathing/create a space vaccum/... Or if you want to go the crazy way/ the JJBA way, increase the percentage of Oxygen to kill the opponent bypassing his durability and it is theoricaly impossible to evade( BTW it really works IRL). But broadly, think of this capacity as a less restrictive FMA alchemy.

MKJ it varies between how good control you have if you have good control

• @MKJ Yes, it is. Lots of things. Exemple: if we stick to what Vados did, messing up with the atmosphere to prevent an opponent from breathing/create a space vaccum/... Or if you want to go the crazy way/ the JJBA way, increase the percentage of Oxygen to kill the opponent bypassing his durability and it is theoricaly impossible to evade( BTW it really works IRL). But broadly, think of this capacity as a less restrictive FMA alchemy.
5 hours ago

• like this and you can kill an crazy amount of people with it

Btw did someone look at the latest DBS episode

Vados this is 100% juice made from the niga niga vegatables of the yargo planet

Champa Niga Niga

this is me http://www.troll.me/images/grandma-finds-the-internet/what-da-****-is-he-trying-to-say.jpg

Back