• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About this Forum move and Invitations.

Sorry to post it here (Idk if it should be posted here but..). Is there a way for any person who has not been on for at least 2 years to get an invite "Garaunteed". Like I mean a new person that has recently joined and like getting introduced to this wiki and has alot of edits in - Like a person who has been on for 1-4 weeks - and has an absolute way to get invited. Because the way I see someone can get an invite with little time on this wiki is if "will likely have to invite them manually via the private wiki chat instead. The limit was placed there to avoid automatically inviting hundreds of troll accounts." and I made this thread to see if their is any other chance or possibility for them to be guaranteed an invite to this new thing Btw can anyone tell me (if this info is available) when this video comes out

The ways to garantee it are:

1. Have an edit on any point of the last 2 years
  2. Have at least 100 edits on this wiki
If you have this, you'll be fine.

I am new lol, and I just want a sense of confirmation like an absolute way to get an invite than a chance, that has not been on for 2 years. I am very grateful for a chance but you know, just to be sure.

Ionliosite is correct. We will have to handle other invitations manually afterwards.

As long as you have made some edits during the last two years, you should be safe.

Back