• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Tekken ratings.

So originally i was just gonna ask Dark about this since he is the Tekken guy, but apparently he isnt too active atm so i decided to just create this thread instead.

Anyways to get to the point.

All of the god tiers have a "possibly High 6-A" rating because of the feats on Jinpachi's profile , and there are a couple problems with that.

Firstly all the statements come from non-canon endings as none of those characters fought Jinpanchi in the canon storyline (or else literally every character would scale to the feat as everyone technically fights him in game), the one who fought and killed him canonically was Ji.

Other than that, destroying the humanity isnt inherently a High 6-A feat.

Ending the world is vague enough on its own but the statement isnt even that direct rather its "This thing tells me to destroy the world and eliminate anyone who gets in the way" which is fairly worse imo.

And the edit in question also doesnt have any CRT linked to it, and there is no Tekken thread related to the topic anyways, making me doubt the whole thing even more.

As such i believe the High 6-A ratings should be removed.

tbf its more like if jin failed to stop jinpachi that could happen so its not out of the part to say if he failed the world is yeeted. Even if its non canon its not like it wouldn't happen is what i'm saying.

Well yea, that would be completely fine if those statements came from the pre-fight dialogue against Jin, not Raven, Wang and etc, as none of those fights happened and arent cannon, neither should the dialogue be.

Even then, Jinpanchi never even became "fully awakened" and all the statements seemingly reffer to that part, so even if we assumed that it was canon, why should anyone else scale to him.

On Tekken 5-B upgrades thread, Dark and me talked about this topic, along other stuff like abilities and other tiers for characters then previously, we agreed on High 6-A after much discussion

I explained in the thread as well, the characters fighting Jinpachi and beating him are plot for their story, the statements have no relation to the characters stories at all, they are related to Jinpachi on which we are informed about his power should he not be defeated, also canon or not only Mishimas scale as they stand above the others including the bosses, no other characters, Jin said Jinpachi was no match for him, implying it wasnt much of a fight

Destroying humanity refers to life wiping and thats High 6-A, i asked about this if its really that level

And Jinpachi isnt the only one, Azazel is also another character stated as such and in tekken 7 it even says "Jin defeated Azazel in battle and saved the planet, but could the world really be considered saved?", Azazel is also stated in the previous tekken in main story and prologues he will destroy the world and similar things

Therefore Tekken has this rating, Dark himself suggested possibly High 6-A anyway, so i dont see whats the big deal here and fuss over this

And its consistent, even in non canon its thrown out from Jin something about planet level power and there is also a feat that yields Multi-Continent based on calculations for it by others done in certain places, consistency in both

Back