• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that oblivion realm which is the nonexistence. But the outside exist beyond that where pages and chapters appears on it.(It's possible a page to draw & write on it) And the NeverQueen exist in the outside does that mean she should be upgraded?The outside. And possible omniscient for her? she can see every event and stories in the outside.

The problem here... If this is the case, Never Queen is said to be as strong as Eternity is, so he and Multi-Abatract beings would be scaled appropriately. Never Queen was said to be outside all of time and space naturally, so 1-A Multi-Abstracts scaling !

On a much more serious note... I personally think that Never Queen's Outside and The Outside are different.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The problem here... If this is the case, Never Queen is said to be as strong as Eternity is, so he and Multi-Abatract beings would be scaled appropriately. Never Queen was said to be outside all of time and space naturally, so 1-A Multi-Abstracts scaling !
On a much more serious note... I personally think that Never Queen's Outside and The Outside are different.
Why do you think that? And where was it stated that Eternity and Never is equal?

Its more or less implied rather than stated. Surprisingly though, the Never Queen wasn't introduced in the original hierarchy. She and Oblivion isn't the only showing of 1-A levels in Marvel though... I'll just leave it at that.

there is now the nue The Ultimates 2 ONline????

also, is "Outside of everithing" equal to "beyond everithing, unbounded of concepts, planes, Higher and Lower Dimension, All kind and forms of Space-Time of any levels, no mather the complex and see the "creeation" (Wave Functions/Hilbert Space) as a mere Particle/fiction" ???

"Outside Everything" possibly may mean that @Extreme ....... But the fact that Eternity can exist with Never Queen "Outside Everything" should be well noted as well, and they were considered "equal and opposite" , if we take the fact she views the totality of the Multiverse as nothing more than a story per say. This is a problem indeed...

"Outside Everything" possibly may mean that @Extreme ....... But the fact that Eternity can exist with Never Queen "Outside Everything" should be well noted as well, and they were considered "equal and opposite" , if we take the fact she views the totality of the Multiverse as nothing more than a story per say. This is a problem indeed...
For me, there are a lot of statemet that TNQ exist Outside of Eternity/Cosmos/"The Creation" and such being like Logos (who in my opinion is more powerfull than LT and TL>Eternity) can do nothing of TNQ, the Example are The Ultimates 2, Issue 4 and 100, a "lot" os statement/proof :/

Yeah... but there is one extremely casual feat they share which is definitely a tier 1-A feat... But for now i shall stay hush hush until the time for the reveal is nigh.

She is able to see way more then Just Eternity she was also able to see TFF.

And The writer also stated taht he didnt know how powerfull the neverqueen was in the silver surfer series. So he made her more stronger and it seems like she is alot bigger then before possible Mbody she owns?

Extreme123dz said:
For me, there are a lot of statemet that TNQ exist Outside of Eternity/Cosmos/"The Creation" and such being like Logos (who in my opinion is more powerfull than LT and TL>Eternity) can do nothing of TNQ, the Example are The Ultimates 2, Issue 4 and 100, a "lot" os statement/proof :/
She even exist outside of The First Firmament she knews who he is.

Its the author who made her so strong he didnt even know how strong NQ was in silver surfer story.

(The author thought she was on Oblivion level)

The Never Queen is strictly the embodiment of all the possibilities that never come to be within the regular multiverse. She is an equal counterpart to Multi-Eternity, and as such a creature of time and space/cannot exceed High 1-B per definition.

We are not going to upgrade her, and I am pretty sure that there are rules against bringing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back