• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the I/O profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not just proving a tier, I'm breaking down and explaining a cosmology scene by scene. This is not meerly to prove their status here, it is to eliminate the issue of context of these scans. The main issue that casts doubt on the tier of these characters was their wording, right? So the only way to prove the meaning in word choice is to give full context, unless you know a better way

This scene itself lacks some of the context of other scenes, but atleast it can give y'all something to start reading on. I have decided that uploading things to imgur a few at a time is the most efficient way for something like this

Here is an album so you can see loosely what is to come. But Again, this scene lacks some of the context and jargon of other scenes

What i find hillarious...... That was only a few of the scans he planned on putting here though. Who knows ? Maybe... Even the tiers will stay as they are now, just with better justification [ Unsure about Divine Presence tho... ] .

Thank you for being reasonable Matthew.

If the ACF wiki places the highest I/O characters at 1-A, they probably have good reasons for it, so let's continue to investigate.

About Haruhi... According to a vs site:

" According to Koizumi Haruhi's dimensional existence is comparable to that of a Polyhedra that can extend all the way to 100 Sides which implies that the multiverse contains at least 100 Spatial Dimensions. "

I looked this up before and they stated this nearly word for word in the online visual novel.

[Ahem] Sorry. That was off-topic. I get your point @Matt.

That... Isn't remotely enough to rank Haruhi at 1-B, specially since her displayed level of power isn't remotely near that.

Also, a dodecahedron has 12 sides but is still three dimensional.

@Matthew

You're coming at me like I agree with them . I never stated they were right though ... I just said another site had attempted reasoning to put her at tier 1. Anyways, let's drop it. It's off topic.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, I would appreciate if Sera could talk with A6colute in Russian.

I don't know who said this was boring, but my god... Those last four pictures. I absolutely adored the estructure and word choice.

I should definitively give this game a chance, my god. And the dictionary entries weren't even half bad, either.

@Iapitus

Please post any evidence that you find for 1-A statistics.

Antvasima said:
Thank you for being reasonable Matthew.
If the ACF wiki places the highest I/O characters at 1-A, they probably have good reasons for it, so let's continue to investigate.
The information from the ACF pages is not proof of anything even for ACF members (even if they themselves created these pages, it is possible that they will reconsider their interpretations).

Especially in the I/O-verse description is written about a rather dubious status.

Although personally I have no problems with our Haruhi page.

Just saying.

Dark is right. We need to focus on our own wiki instead of obsessing over the rankings of other wikis and using them as a basis for anything, even ACF.

@DarkLK If you aren't... Are there any scans or anything for Haruhi so maybe a CR thread can be made ... AKA I would like to do so if there is sufficient evidence for it...

I agree with both @Prom and @DarkLK

Okay. No problem. I just thought that we should continue to investigate if there is any available evidence for 1-A ratings.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@DarkLK If you aren't... Are there any scans or anything for Haruhi so maybe a CR thread can be made ... AKA I would like to do so if there is sufficient evidence for it...
Well, it was a long time ago when this profile was updated. I just remember that author of this page consulted me on Skype and used some qutes about higher dimensions and endless possibilities. I can not find it now.

"For in exchange, you have been freed from the shackles of the flesh and reborn as a being exempt from all laws of classical physics; bound only by quantum theory."

Don't 1-A characters have to transcend physics entirely?

Thanks Assaltwaffle. So why are they rated as 1-A then, despite being stated to be limited by some kind of physics? Also, there are tier 2 characters who are exempt from the laws of classical physics, right?

Because this is a composite hierarchy. Not a conventional dimensional hierarchy. Also, I've seen them mention repeatedly that what is going on defys physics and shouldn't be possible. So i would like more context for that scan

Is there a scan indicating that the characters transcend physics entirely? Transcending classical physics doesn't automatically make you 1-A, as 1-A characters have to be beyond all scientific definition. You know the scans better than I do, so if there's one about that, I'd like to see it.

I'm working on finding complete scans of them transcending the composite hierarchy, including context for the blog. The thing that makes them 1-A is the transcending the composite hierarchy.

I agree with Azzy and Matt. Being bound by quantum mechanics doesn't bode well for this being an infinite hierarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back