• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the I/O profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have that in real life. It's called the simulation hypothesis. It doesn't make the highest level, us, of being anything but 3D.

Well, I have asked DarkLK for help.

We should also wait for Sera, ALRF, and VenomElite.

There is Marduk, who just bluntly states that worlds have this High 1-B stuff.

And then some scan about how this girl can make these worlds in her dreams.

And then some scans about them transcending this world (refering to the first two scans). Though Matt and Kep thinks it shouldn't be used considering they are just assuming things.

So in my eyes, even if we ignore the last bit. there's still Marduk and the girl stuff going on there.

The phase transition thing seems to be about this phenomenons are capable of being applied in reality.

This is just me, and as i haven't played I/O, i don't know if the scans are ordered this way, or taking out of context, or something else. AKA i don't believe my opinion is to be highly regarded

But if i were to pick, High 1-B sounds good in my mind.

Unlikely. The verse is baseline 1-A even on ACF. I don't see why, if the verse was really 2-B, that DarkLK or the rest of the staff would let that slide. However, it is blantantly stated that I/O's mechanics don't work well with their system, and by extension ours either.

Granted, DarkLK does not really speak on verses he isn't exactly knowledgeable on, unlike many people here who act like experts yet haven't even read it and think seeing scans will validate anything. Do you not know how many Marvel/DC scans can get taken out of context unless you've read the storyline in which the scans came from? Same goes for everything else.

@Sera

Yeah. Which is why it is difficult to give a 1-A rating. The most I've seen here is High 1-B. Secondly, please, there is no need to be snarky / angry towards me and Kep. It is precisely due to a lack of context that we are complaining about the Verse's Tiers. The quotes used to justify High 1-B are either not Higher Dimensions at all, or character speculation.

Do I seem angry? I hope not, I'm not angry (neither at you or Kepe...or anyone for that matter). You're my brothers-across-the-world-from-other-mothers lol. I'm neutral on this.

Okay. Would you be willing to talk with A6colute about it, so he can explain more easily in Russian?

Or would you be willing to do so Sera? I think that you mentioned that you know Russian very well.

Maybe Sera or DarkLK can talk with A6colute, so he can explain to them, including by providing scans.

Personally, I do not mind High 1-B or 1-A, if there are valid reasons for it.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Would you be willing to talk with A6colute about it, so he can explain more easily in Russian?
I know how he explains it in Russian.

Each layer contains its own parallel universes, quantum mechanics with 11 dimensions and all this for a higher layer is something like a low-dimensional object or simulation (in contrast to the actual simulation, which would require enormous information resources, for a higher layer it's just like an insignificant program).

Then there is an infinite ladder of layers in which there is no beginning of the middle or the end This is the tower.

And above the tower there is a true freedom beyond time, space and all limitations.

But the task is not to explain it to me. The task is to explain and prove this on this wiki.

I understand. If that explanation is true, then I agree that it would justify a 1-A rating. It just doesn't seem like there is anything in the vn itself to support that. I think that there is solid evidence of 2-A/High 2-A, and the highest tiers could even possibly be High 1-C (as there was some mention of ten dimensions somewhere within it, IIRC), but beyond that seems to be mere speculation.

Ah, okay. But like Matt said, if the hierarchy is just layers of simulations, than the characters at the top aren't necessarily transcending the concept of dimensions.

Raian230 said:
Ah, okay. But like Matt said, if the hierarchy is just layers of simulations, than the characters at the top aren't necessarily transcending the concept of dimensions.
Not exactly. There's a ton of context to be considered first. As Ven said, you don't exactly need higher dimensions to be 1-A. I/O has the qualifications for the ranking through having transcendent metaphysical stuff all in it, we just need to take our time and review the proper scans. I wish A6 could show the scans of 11-dimensions/string theory being mentioned, but I think he feels intimidated to be in this thread. I could get the scans, having the game, but it's a hassle and I'd rather just wait for people with immediate access like Iapitus or A6 to provide what's neccessary.

A6colute feels that it is hopeless to even bother, since he thinks that Matthew will not listen to him anyway, and he also has some problems with his English, so it is harder for him to argue for his case.

Sera, since you speak Russian, perhaps you could talk with him on his message wall?

Antvasima said:
A6colute feels that it is hopeless to even bother, since he thinks that Matthew will not listen to him anyway, and he also has some problems with his English, so it is harder for him to argue for his case.

Sera, since you speak Russian, perhaps you could talk with him on his message wall?
He can create a blog explaining everything that needs to be explained. Which would be very useful.

@Antvasima.

I have the scans, some of which A6 already showed you and you posted here. The problem is for some arbitrary reason, the guys don't think characters explaining a heirarchy they cannot fully comprehend is reliable, since they say things like "probably" or "I think" in flagrant disregard at the fact of this being mere word choice. Not to mention, in actual quantum physics, of which I/O is based, you see the same thing. A physicist does not say "the universe has 11 dimensions", (s)he'd say, "in order for our theory to be concise, the universe likely/possibly has 11-dimensions". That does not by any means invalidate M-Theory, now does it?

TL;DR: I'm not posting evidence if it's just going to be dismissed as "character speculation" as I/O is filled with that. I'm already sick as it is and am surprised my English isn't breaking apart.

If you have the bit that directly mentions string theory and its dimensions, please do post it.

I would also appreciate if you post evidence. I already think that High 1-B or 1-A seem like reasonable interpretations.

Again wish to clarify that the only thing I am staunchly against with what has been provided is High 1-A.

Others can decide on every other rating, as they see fit.

I have checked A6colute's wiki. There are profiles on the I/O characters. For example, in the HE profile, justification for 1-A (potentially High 1-A) is as follows:

ÐüÐéð¥ð©Ðé ð¢ð░ ð¥ð┤ð¢ð¥ð╝ ÐâÐÇð¥ð▓ð¢ðÁ Ðü ÐüÐâÐëð¢ð¥ÐüÐéÐÅð╝ð©, ð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇÐïðÁ Ðüð┐ð¥Ðüð¥ð▒ð¢Ðï ð╝ð░ð¢ð©ð┐Ðâð╗ð©ÐÇð¥ð▓ð░ÐéÐî ð▒ðÁÐüð║ð¥ð¢ðÁÐçð¢ð¥ÐâÐÇð¥ð▓ð¢ðÁð▓Ðïð╝ð© ð▓ÐüðÁð╗ðÁð¢ð¢Ðïð╝ð© Ðü ð▒ðÁÐüð║ð¥ð¢ðÁÐçð¢Ðïð╝ð© ð▓ð¥ðÀð╝ð¥ðÂð¢ð¥ÐüÐéÐÅð╝ð©, ð┐ÐÇð© ÐìÐéð¥ð╝ ð¢ð░Ðàð¥ð┤ÐÅÐüÐî ð▓ð¢ðÁ ÐìÐéð¥ð╣ ÐüÐéÐÇÐâð║ÐéÐâÐÇÐï

Which means:

stands on par with entities that are able to manipulate infinite-level universes with infinite possibilities, while being outside this structure

P.S. I have no knowledge about the verse. Just checked A6colute's explanations about his favorite verse.

String theory is never mentioned. Others simply think that just because the verse heavily follows quantum mechanics that it cannot exceed 11-dimensions.

>Ðü ð▒ðÁÐüð║ð¥ð¢ðÁÐçð¢Ðïð╝ð© ð▓ð¥ðÀð╝ð¥ðÂð¢ð¥ÐüÐéÐÅð╝ð©

>with countless possibilities

ðóÐï ð¢ðÁð┐ÐÇð░ð▓ð©ð╗Ðîð¢ð¥ ð┐ðÁÐÇðÁð▓ð¥ð┤ð©ÐêÐî. ðØð░ ðÆðíðæ ð▒ð¥ð╗ÐîÐêð░ÐÅ ÐÇð░ðÀð¢ð©Ðåð░ ð╝ðÁðÂð┤Ðâ ÐéðÁÐÇð╝ð©ð¢ð░ð╝ð© ð▒ðÁÐüð║ð¥ð¢ðÁÐçð¢Ðïð╣ ð© ð▒ðÁÐüÐçð©Ðüð╗ðÁð¢ð¢Ðïð╣.

Bad translation. We distinguish "infinite" and "countless".

Edit: Ninja'd by DarkLK lol.

So... does anyone here know a good way to upload and organize massive amounts of scans. I have 400+ scans at this moment and am going to be collecting more once i get these organised. I tried organising 2 scenes into galleries but that was horribly inefficient. I tried uploading the scans of one of the scenes to Imgur and it crashed my computer from the 74 scans

What do I do?

>400 scans.

Why.

Here's what you can do.

Upload individual sets of scans in separate Imgur posts, separating them by scenes and context and purpose. Don't upload it all in one place as that will be a colossal mess.

I asked if A6colute was interested in writing an I/O explanation blog, but he regrettably declined.

Yeah, the issue is that alot of them are context scans. One of the major ossues with this is a general lack of context, so many are needed so that an issue like this does not rise again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back