• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the I/O profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a quick nap, and openned up some chapters. Y'all have been reading part of it, but I forgot just how metaphorical this all gets. As far as I interprit, and I would be interested what others think, the infinite spiral stair case represents conciousness and the deeper and higher forms of concious in relation to the mind along with the relation to time. What do y'all think? This is definitely going to matter how we decide to interprit this

The staircase part has some statements regarding Marduk that suggest a finite, although relatively big multiverse.

@Matt Not unless I see implications its suppose to be the higher and lower multiverses mentioned. Besides, as we have seen, the stair case does have a top, but no bottum. I gotta form a more solid interpritation of what the moon is supposed to be, because when HE looks down on the world from above it, has an acid trip, and nukes eveything, idk what this is supposed to represent. Besides, I'm in the part where they are entering the digital dream place thing.

God this stuff is trippy

iirc there are some statements about them conceptually transcending the distinction between the digital and the real, which could be seen as them conceptually transcending the dimension like differences we talked about earlier. We would need more context tho, to determine if this is a cosmological equivolence to 1-A

I have found context! Proof of some form of analogue of higher dimensions! gotta figure out how to properly provide scans of this tho. I found context that the videos of videos of videos thing is, in fact, supposed to be dreams and higher time axes

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Ironically A6colute has yet to show himself. And dang tier 2? How the mighty have fallen ( so far ) .
nah that's just cuz they reading from the begginning of the game. it gets to the powerful stuff in the later routes, but most of the early stuff implies forshadowing and context

Alright, this week end I'm going to be constructing a blog post breaking down the dream sequence and the infinite recursion. Don't forget, in I/O Dreams, The Digital, and Reality are no less real then eachother. If a character has infintie layers in anyone of the aspects then they qualify for the equivolent of infinite dimensional. If a character transcends the hierarchy of dreams, then they also transcend the hierarchy of the real and the digital, and vice versa. But I'll start with a few things,

1) The characters were not simply theorizing. They were trying to make sense of the infinite layers of dreams within dream within dreams that they stand in. the description of them "probably" like a backwards compatability thing is not a question of the infinite structure, its a question of understanding it. It was previously established that they can 'log in' (go to a lower plane) endlessly, and they can also 'log out' (transcend to a higher plane) endlessly.

2) It seems the multiverses are likely infinite, or atleast infinite variations of someone exist within said multiverse

3) In a nutshell, there is no doubt at this point that LEM is atleast High Hyperversal+. She can freely navigate the infinite structure. If and when we ind the statement and context that a character transcends the hierarchy of Reality, Digital, Dreams, etc. We should have the equivolent of a 1-A in this composite hierarchy.

Scans will come on the blog post. I have a ton of scans to organise and will plan to find more. This blog post will mainly pertain to breaking down the infinite hierarchy of dreams and the context of it, which should destroy any doubt that I/O has an infinite dimensional equivolent hierarchy. If anyone has more scans and context that they woild like to continue.

Bump.

@Iaeputus

Yeah... That actually makes sense. Hmm... I'm looking forward to this.

1) That also makes sense. I thought of it in a similar way, but i kept my mouth shut mainly about it..

2) Hmm... That actually makes me think.

3) Hmm.... Interesting.

If i find anything else... I'll help as much as remotely possible.

"The characters were not simply theorizing. They were trying to make sense of the infinite layers of dreams within dream within dreams that they stand in."

So theorizing.

"In a nutshell, there is no doubt at this point that LEM is atleast High Hyperversal+. She can freely navigate the infinite structure."

That's not High 1-B, or even Tier 2. I really doubt the mascot of an MMO is High 1-B, specially if the only feat is navigation.

How about we make every single DC Angel 1-A if that's the case.

"If and when we ind the statement and context that a character transcends the hierarchy of Reality, Digital, Dreams, etc. We should have the equivolent of a 1-A in this composite hierarchy."

There is no Composite Hierarchy in I/O. The scans A6 used to imply that show nothing.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"The characters were not simply theorizing. They were trying to make sense of the infinite layers of dreams within dream within dreams that they stand in."
So theorizing.

"In a nutshell, there is no doubt at this point that LEM is atleast High Hyperversal+. She can freely navigate the infinite structure."

That's not High 1-B, or even Tier 2. I really doubt the mascot of an MMO is High 1-B, specially if the only feat is navigation.

How about we make every single DC Angel 1-A if that's the case.

"If and when we ind the statement and context that a character transcends the hierarchy of Reality, Digital, Dreams, etc. We should have the equivolent of a 1-A in this composite hierarchy."

There is no Composite Hierarchy in I/O. The scans A6 used to imply that show nothing.
Yeah, but they are not theorising in any way that casts a doubt on the existence of the structure

If being able to ascend infinite dimensions isn't an infinite dimensional feat, then I don't know what is. Navigation can be a feat, such as Strange Visitor Superman moving into realms other characters could not access.

I'm sure there is more context on why the angles aren't 1-A, something that contradicts it maybe.

A6's scans were honestly incomplete and its bad scan collection with an low scope of context that caused this mess. I honestly think the verse is more impressive with the full context then what he gave. The blog post I'm going to make should have been made long ago, and his descriptions make things seem un notable, when they provide massive context for other feats

"A world of infinite layers".

"Dimensional differences explicitly stated by Ishtar"

Hmm...

Last I checked that was enough for Umineko. Are we being biased, running around in circles, or something in-between?

This is part of a scene where characters are talking with uncertain speculation. Note the usage of "It's probably", "There's no guarantee", and "It's possible", and "Right?" in their dialogue.

By itself it doesn't confirm infinite dimensions, infinite-dimensional characters, or 1-A.

Also Layers =/= Dimensions, otherwise single universes in Marvel would be 1-B to High 1-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back