• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Get Backers being put "on hold"

So as decided a while ago, the GetBackers should be put on hold until a staff member finishes reading the series and looks over (mainly) the hax walls that were put by the members who helped recreate the verse pages (namely myself and Lancer45Ma. I mostly contributed with the tiers and context on some stuff of The Archiver, the basic hax for most characters, context on hojutsu and created the profiles while Lancer helped with most hax of the verse especially the ones coming from transcendential traits in these threads). So i already know LordGriffin1000 is going through the series, but my question is:

Is he the only one or are others reading the series as well?

I believe on a verse like GetBackers it'd best to have multiple staff members' help. So that's the purpose of my question.

I believe I'm the one staff member reading the manga as far as I know. I wouldn't mind if anything staff member would also read it but it's up to them. I apologise if I'm moving to slow, life is a rollercoaster for me so I don't have all the time to spend reading but I'll speed up my reading.

It's ok i don't blame you. Real life comes first. So that's why i was asking i believe some other staff members showed some interest to read it, but i don't think any of them have started reading it yet. But the more the merrier.

Well staff members would be optimal, but the more the merrier. Even if it's not staff, more knowledgable members help. I'll make another "Get Backers Discussion Thread" or sth like that and every knowledgable member should be there. I'll send you a link when it's done. It'll be to discuss all the hax and tiers for the GB (mostly hax).

So as I'm going through it, I'm trying to kind of create a "tier chart" to keep track of who scales to who, but it's getting a bit convoluted due to characters like Kagami and Akabane who just continually reveal themselves to be stronger than previously shown.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
So as I'm going through it, I'm trying to kind of create a "tier chart" to keep track of who scales to who, but it's getting a bit convoluted due to characters like Kagami and Akabane who just continually reveal themselves to be stronger than previously shown.
Yeah, don't bother with them xD.

Ban, Akabane and Kagami will just be stronger than everything as time goes by.

I've at least been able to narrow down when they use certain techniques in character, which usually revolves around how their opponent is doing.

Also what exactly are MakubeX's powers? I was very unclear on that, and I can't tell if he's supposed to be on par with Lightning Lord Ginji or not.

Yeah we can make a key for him "inside infinity fortress", where he would get all that VR stuff with creating realities, making the world his own body etc. I was planning to make a profile for him, but revisions happened so i stopped.

Back