• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About some of Composite Godzilla's abilities...

Xantospoc said:
Google translate is not the best source of alls, you know?
Chck the individual kanji now

µÿƒ - Hoshi AKA Planet or star

ÒéÆ - 'o' AKA 'to' or 'of', used often as a conjunction

Õû░Òüå - kuu AKA 'eat'

ÞÇà - Mono AKA 'person'

You can transalte Kuumono as 'eater'

So yes, it's "Planet Eater" or "Star Eater". Likely the former given the official translation and how we know said Planet Eater destroyed a planet.
Generally hoshi refers to star, like 90% of the time it does, it can be used for planet but wakusei fits better

DMB 1 said:
Should Godzilla have Plasma Manipulation?
I'd imagine so, he's shown the ability to manipulate lightning when it hits him (turn himself into magnet against MechaGodzilla, awake from having his heart shut down in Return of Godzilla, return it via his atomic breath in GMK) and seems to have developed a taste for it in Godzilla vs Megaguirus-and Godzilla is shown being able to manipulate any energy in his body.

Also it's stated in extra Toho materials Godzilla was able to absorb and manipulate SapceGodzilla's energy (that from stars) before he killed him.

Ok I was on kaiju kings side but this is a stretch at best

Even outside what "hoshi" means this has gotten worse and worse

May I remind everyone this stared as a question about resurrection, soul removal and paranormal control

(All of which I think were touched up on in gmk but I'm sure there are other sources)

Personally I don't agree with the dwarf star rating for godzilla either but I'm also aware that vbw has gone through alot just to get where they are and I'd be lying if I said the arguments against it were more or as credible or objective as what vbw (mainly weeklybattles tbh) has inferred

Godzilla has been around for over 60 years now

With that much content to go over I'd be surprised if he was easy to scale

I'm going to reread Godzilla's Marvel incarnation and talk with Matt and ant because he may get 4-B scaling

I honestly agree with the 4-B scaling but I can understand sceptics since marvel godzilla is pretty inconsistent with somethings

iirc, he matched thor, one shotted hulk, broke out of invisable womans barrier, made hercules struggle, has decades of exp, smart, did some wresaling moves, fire breath caught iron man or ice man one of the two, fought the thing even when weakened, and resisted mind control.

I could be wrong since I haven't read the comics in years but thats what I remember.

Most feats are later on since 75% of it is original stories while the end is basically godzilla vs marvel

Chu Minh Duy said:
the only thing inconsistent is that he got killed by Archangel
While that may seem to be true, Godzilla had been gone since the license expired, meaning Marvel had to change the character to a mutant beast....which really didn't look like or fight like Godzilla did, so I'm not sure we should count that.

So Godzilla has the capability to reach things outside the atmosphere

Mechagodzilla has nanotechnology, can regenerate, has absorption on a molecular level, body control, non combat applicable size manipulation, information analysis, metal manipulation, technological manipulation, energy reflection

Im having the first crater feat calced

The Vulture has 300x more firepower than a Hoverbike and the Railgun is 20x stronger than ones that harmed Filius, yet the weapons including the Vulture's railguns do no damage to Godzilla Earth and arent even enough of a threat to make it activate its shields

A movement speed feat, Godzilla Earth's top speed is 16 m/s

Godzilla Earth's casual atomic breath is 3 terawatts, or 3e+12 joules, 8-A+

Godzilla Earth has Heat Manipulation (Via Vibration Manipulation) and a resistance to heat over 1000c (Technically hot enough to turn rock molten just by being near it but that'll be straightened away with a calc later)

WeeklyBattles said:
So Godzilla has the capability to reach things outside the atmosphere
Mechagodzilla has nanotechnology, can regenerate, has absorption on a molecular level, body control, non combat applicable size manipulation, information analysis, metal manipulation, technological manipulation, energy reflection

Im having the first crater feat calced

The Vulture has 300x more firepower than a Hoverbike and the Railgun is 20x stronger than ones that harmed Filius, yet the weapons including the Vulture's railguns do no damage to Godzilla Earth and arent even enough of a threat to make it activate its shields

A movement speed feat, Godzilla Earth's top speed is 16 m/s

Godzilla Earth's casual atomic breath is 3 terawatts, or 3e+12 joules, 8-A+

Godzilla Earth has Heat Manipulation (Via Vibration Manipulation) and a resistance to heat over 1000c (Technically hot enough to turn rock molten just by being near it but that'll be straightened away with a calc later)
Yep. And personally I think Godzilla's even stronger than that, seeing how he will fight Ghidorah in the next film who's being hyped up to be far more powerful than anything Godzilla has faced before. Quote "Compared to THAT, Godzilla is not worth the fear. Ghidorah." which will show either Godzilla adapt during the fight or them just do some OP stuff.

And he no longer shares the same weakness as Fillius.

Yes, it would be, though the crater feat and the feat of Godzilla heating it's body to the point that all the stone in a huge radius around it turns molten will yield much better results

Probably

Since we're on godzilla earth we can add his stupidly high exp since in the novels pretty much every kaiju from zilla and varan to griffin and gezora pops up and each have a whole race of em yet godzilla kills off half or so of all the other kaiju.

We need actual scans from the book itself before we add anything from the novels as we don't take things that are just from a wikia as evidence

It's there but in japanese but are you guys really just gonna wait until it's translated and then someone bothers to take a screenshot or low quality picture to accept it?

It's not like they're making it up or they don't trust their translators or else it wouldn't be on the site to begin with. I get wikis are iffy but that doesn't mean all of them are irrefutably unrelyable untill other sources say so cuz in that case why bother on a site called vsbattlewiki

again I can understand not trusting any pipe up of info you see but this is balant ignorance to the canon just because said canon cannot have any picture proof

Novels can be difficult to scale since most of it is just statements but this isn't even scaling, it's the basic plot synopsis of the book.

Where is it in japanese? On this wiki we need actual evidence that the feat happened, and with book feats that means scans of the pages that feats happened on, otherwise we can't accept them. I'm not saying they didn't happen, im saying that it's against the rules to use the feats as evidence going only by word of mouth and nothing else, we need evidence that they happened if you want them to be added.

This might help but you're gonna have to do some digging in here The novel did come out almost a year ago http://godzilla-anime.com/news/ And as I said What till translated versions (if that ever even happens) and then wait until someone bothers to take a picture of a book Yeah none of that really changed what I said

Yes, we would either need a translation of the novel in English or for Japanese scans from the novel that can be translated her to be posted in order to use these scans, this is the problem, its why profiles like JORGE JOESTAR took so long to be made here, because they weren't translated and we need scans before we can accept the feats

Im sorry but Planet level Showa anything would be a massive outlier as it would be literally tens of quintillions of times higher than anything displayed theoughout the entire era.

Also thats Mecha King Ghodorah

Pretty sure in context its a civilization wiper kind of planet destroyer, judging by what is stated.

Except Zone Fighter (stopped planet busting meteor, took planet busting missiles), King Ghidorah by feats (was casually going to eat the Sun, has been stated a planet killer dozens of times over, and this says outright he's a planet destroyer), MechaGodzilla (I mean it was built on a planet being swallowed by a black hole). So really, it's not a stretch.

150px-Compendium18
And this addressed the Heisei ones as well, seems to be a Heisei guide though.

Even with that though town level is ridiculously low. Hell given his flight calcs he could probably ram into a planet and blow it up, but that aside the kinetic energy would be insane.

Uhhhhh no. Just no. You even agreed ghidorahs titles and "accomplishments" are super inconsistent. Think of it like marvel and dc, with that much different writers or interpretations something in the scaling is bound to get messed up. However in the films/tv shows exclusively, no guidebook, no video game, none of that, he's at best a life wiper over time. "He wiped out all life on our planet" "soon monster zero [ghidorah] will destroy all of humanity" all of the "planet destroyer" titles and statements aren't contradicted by life wiping since it never mentions anything about actually destroying a planet other than the title. Everytime they go into detail they talk about him killing off all the life forms.

Literally the only thing that could be considered is him in zone fighter, but here is the problem. 1 it wasn't ghidorah it was a dark crystal powered by the sun that ghidorah controlled and 2 even if it was ghidorah it was a very slow process and only did so like a solar planel rather than literally eating the sun. (Dimming the suns light was a mistranslation btw it was originally talking about how it's absorbing too much light leaving zone fighter empty) and the 3 absorbing the heat/light of the sun isn't even close to star lvl, star lvl is from supernovas not a star heat output. Which in comparison would be an outlier anyway.

And I swear to godzilla if titles and names are brought up again we might as well call king ghidorah the og one punch man or vegetas big bang attack

Lastly

Remember how many kaiju scale to ghidorah in the showa era.....yeah.....now imagine them being on a planetary lvl like you're suggesting......yeah....makes no sense at all now does it

At least the idw comics say "destroying entire planets" but that was one statement that was never brought back up again

Back