• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About some of Composite Godzilla's abilities...

Sir I must point out you have a rather circular logic about not upgrading the verse, and I disapprove of that. It is a shame we cannot see eye to eye but your methods are pretty fallacious.

I feel that you're ignoring the facts that either way, Gorath or not, this is still a star level destruction feat given that anything needing a corona needs a certain mass to function. Hell this could actually be even better than the calc if it's a planet or a real star.
No actually its not, it was looked at by two different calculation group members and they both said it wouldnt be above Large Planet level

No, its Low-Mid.

Regenerationn

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection.

No they didnt, they said it was a theory and said theory has no actual backing as the scientists dont know how Spacegodzilla came to be in the first place. And yes it is heavily contradicted, the Spacegodzilla origin from the toy that was made alongside the movie gave Spacegodzilla an origin of being a pre-existing crystal being that came in contact with godzilla cells. There is no solid evidence backing Spacegodzilla being in a black hole, only unconfirmed theories as stated directly by the scientists themselves. Zone fighter is a completely separate continuity that doesnt tie into any of the canon Godzilla movies. The energy of the sun is only High 6-A. The gap between low end and high end Planet level is almost 50x, Godzilla would need a calc to be placed at Planet level+. No, that is the exact reason why we do not accept them as they lead to heavily inflated stats. Yes, going by numbers it is Large Planet level as the calculation shows. It was not star like.

As for your two scans, where is it stated that its illuminating multiple solar systems in the first one?

The second was actually calculated ar Dwarf Star level and is the reason Compoisite Godzilla is that level.

WeeklyBattles said:
I feel that you're ignoring the facts that either way, Gorath or not, this is still a star level destruction feat given that anything needing a corona needs a certain mass to function. Hell this could actually be even better than the calc if it's a planet or a real star.
No actually its not, it was looked at by two different calculation group members and they both said it wouldnt be above Large Planet level
That's actually wrong...there are planets in our universe that act like stars because of their mass and density (Nasa says 8-14 times or they'll become brown dwarves) and very interestingly Gorath's canonical mass places it only slightly above these type of objects. At an absolute minimum, Godzilla mass scattered 3,520 times Earth's mass (the absolute lowest for a plaentoid with that density and functionality so at mimimum it's large planetary. At maximum using these objects, Godzilla generated 1000200 yottatons of force which would allow Godzilla to mass scatter the Sun over 3 times over and he did that pretty casually.

WeeklyBattles said:
As for your two scans, where is it stated that its illuminating multiple solar systems in the first one?
The second was actually calculated ar Dwarf Star level and is the reason Compoisite Godzilla is that level.
I was going by visual for that statement. But the manga says the whole universe so...I was wrong.

Why Is Composite Godzilla's maximum when that was collateral? Their direct energy output should be higher logically because of physics and how nuclear energy works.

Except the guy isnt looking at the whole universe so no, at best its hyperbole.

The direct energy output is what was measured at Dwarf Star level

WeeklyBattles said:
No, its Low-Mid.
Regenerationn

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection.

No they didnt, they said it was a theory and said theory has no actual backing as the scientists dont know how Spacegodzilla came to be in the first place. And yes it is heavily contradicted, the Spacegodzilla origin from the toy that was made alongside the movie gave Spacegodzilla an origin of being a pre-existing crystal being that came in contact with godzilla cells. There is no solid evidence backing Spacegodzilla being in a black hole, only unconfirmed theories as stated directly by the scientists themselves. Zone fighter is a completely separate continuity that doesnt tie into any of the canon Godzilla movies. The energy of the sun is only High 6-A. The gap between low end and high end Planet level is almost 50x, Godzilla would need a calc to be placed at Planet level+. No, that is the exact reason why we do not accept them as they lead to heavily inflated stats. Yes, going by numbers it is Large Planet level as the calculation shows. It was not star like.
That's better.

One IDW author directly stated he wanted his SpaceGodzilla to be like the film and have an unknown origin but it ended up in a black hole and absorbed star energy. The theory bit applies to the movie only what is so hard to understand? The games and other media say it as direct fact. Show me. I've shown evidence so I should be shown evidence as well. And that's still one thing to multiple, you lost the numbers game in terms of source credibilty. The energy of the entire star is only continent level? Because Ghidorah was going to devour the whole thing. Zone fighter IS canon to the Show Godzilla series, it takes place between Godzilla vs Megalon and Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla https://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Zone_Fighter_(Series) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_Fighter I could do a calc if that would help, going off the battle before he showed up and Godzilla's strength progression through the series. Again that is rather dumb, and contradictory, as it is done for Marvel and DC characters (Fing Fan Foom is 5A by Marvel guidebook saying he's on the same level as Red She Hulk....which is basically the same thing in terms of credibility.) They aren't the same numbers, the meltdown is a FAR higher feat by math alone. It was very much star-like.

WeeklyBattles said:
Except the guy isnt looking at the whole universe so no, at best its hyperbole.
The direct energy output is what was measured at Dwarf Star level
So many excuses, so little proof. But enough ranting. I came to help, not to hurt. Except SpaceGodzilla's birth is still swallowing multiple solar systems.....sooooo

That was the energy of the expanding clash, which is side effect damage compared to what the two are hitting each other with. And by the logic of nuclear bombs, this would mean the monsters are at least 2 times greater assuming that is the full blast...which means both can basically output that total power by themselves if they so chose, and that is saying the clash resulted in an explosion.

SomebodyData said:
The energy output of an entire star legitmately is Continent level...
Even saying that, which is far too low to make sense given just how big stars are and how they work, Ghidorah was going to do that no sweat....and if that's continental he should be that tier rather than town level.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Even saying that, which is far too low to make sense given just how big stars are and how they work, Ghidorah was going to do that no sweat....and if that's continental he should be that tier rather than town level.
Zone Fighter Ghidorah does not scale to any canon movie Ghidorah.

One IDW author directly stated he wanted his SpaceGodzilla to be like the film and have an unknown origin but it ended up in a black hole and absorbed star energy. The theory bit applies to the movie only what is so hard to understand? The games and other media say it as direct fact. Show me. I've shown evidence so I should be shown evidence as well. And that's still one thing to multiple, you lost the numbers game in terms of source credibilty. The energy of the entire star is only continent level? Because Ghidorah was going to devour the whole thing. Zone fighter IS canon to the Show Godzilla series, it takes place between Godzilla vs Megalon and Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla https://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Zone_Fighter_(Series) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_Fighter I could do a calc if that would help, going off the battle before he showed up and Godzilla's strength progression through the series. Again that is rather dumb, and contradictory, as it is done for Marvel and DC characters (Fing Fan Foom is 5A by Marvel guidebook saying he's on the same level as Red She Hulk....which is basically the same thing in terms of credibility.) They aren't the same numbers, the meltdown is a FAR higher feat by math alone. It was very much star-like.
Whats so hard to understand is in the movie, which is the primary canon, they state that they dont know how spacegodzilla was created and all they have to go on are unconfirmed theories and speculation. The other media is secondary canon. Yes the energy of a star is only Multi-Continent level, 3.846e+26 joules to be exact. Zone Fighter is not canon to any of the movies. Fin Fang Foom has feats that consistently put him at High 5-A. The Meltdown was calced at Large Planet level, if you want to request a recalc then by all means go for it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Zone Fighter Ghidorah does not scale to any canon movie Ghidorah.
They do, because they're the same creature. https://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Zone_Fighter You really can't deny that the series is canon.

According to one of your links, Ghidorah actually had a different backstory in Zone Fighter, so actually, you did prove that's a different Ghidorah.

WeeklyBattles said:
Whats so hard to understand is in the movie, which is the primary canon, they state that they dont know how spacegodzilla was created and all they have to go on are unconfirmed theories and speculation. The other media is secondary canon. Yes the energy of a star is only Multi-Continent level, 3.846e+26 joules to be exact. Zone Fighter is not canon to any of the movies. Fin Fang Foom has feats that consistently put him at High 5-A. The Meltdown was calced at Large Planet level, if you want to request a recalc then by all means go for it.
Again with this 'canon' bullshit. Composite ignores canon. Respect thread ignore canon. Debates ignore canon. The movie states it as theory, however it is supported by tons of extra media. So what happens when a theory is supported in science by testing and reserach? It beomes law. Also the other media are seperate stories for the most part, so when an author or game developer says something it is true to that source and that version of the character. That is undeniable. Zone Fighter IS canon. Prove it's not. Fing Fan Foom has feats of a lesser degree more often. Perhaps I will.

SomebodyData said:
According to one of your links, Ghidorah actually had a different backstory in Zone Fighter, so actually, you did prove that's a different Ghidorah.
But only by alien statement. They could be bullshitting. Maybe that was his origin all along. Not everything is known about King Ghidorah other than he's evil, he's from space and other things like that.

But only by alien statement. They could be bullshitting. Maybe that was his origin all along. Not everything is known about King Ghidorah other than he's evil, he's from space and other things like that.
So what the aliens say is wrong when it contradicts things but its right when it makes them stronger. 10/10 logic

Wikizilla generally has good sources, I think they're pretty legit. Though, perhaps @Kaiju maybe you should link their sources instead?

That said, I seriously doubt the aliens were making it up, espically for no reason.

WeeklyBattles said:
So what the aliens say is wrong when it contradicts things but its right when it makes them stronger. 10/10 logic
I can declare 10/10 logic for you as well....but I'll hold my tounge until you have no more valid claims. A lot of aliens have claimed control of Ghidorah in the Showa movies, it isn't unreasonable to say this is another one of those threats. It is unreasonable however to declare the series non canon with virtually no proof and just saying 'it's not'

@Kaiju Link a legitimate, non-wikia based source that says that the series is canon and i will believe you

I think the different origins for characters is a pretty viable evidence for it being non-canon, sadly.

Do they ever mention Zone Fighter in the Godzilla movies perhaps?

SomebodyData said:
I think the different origins for characters is a pretty viable evidence for it being non-canon, sadly.
Do they ever mention Zone Fighter in the Godzilla movies perhaps?
Not really, since it takes place between two movies-and the last two Showa films have rather odd story. Hell Terror of MechaGodzilla basically gives Godzilla a different origin at the beginning and that's movies to movies. However, Gigan's death in Zone Fighter is acknowledged as a victory over aliens which Godzilla did help with.

WeeklyBattles said:
@SD They never do no, not once
Should be noted though that Gigan being beaten is canon and the credit was given to Godzilla in Terror of MechaGodzilla, which if you saw, know that Godzilla was basically given all the credit of every film to

SomebodyData said:
Ghidorah in Zone Fighter seems to actually be the same King Ghidorah as the Showa series. The only "different" part of his backstory, is that Garogas said he was his creator (which doesn't really contradict anything in the Showa series, but still). And Zone Fighter fought both Ghidorah and Gigan with the help of Godzilla.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Godzilla from Godzilla: 2000 is the same Godzilla as the '54 movie.

@SuperGodzilla Kaiju King About that scans you posted earlier with SpaceGodzilla "glowing" the Universe: It seems more that, depending on the point in which SG appeared,it doesn't seem to have actually enlighted the whole universe, but that he simply blinded the scientist's view of the universe.By the Way, shinging the entire universe is apparently 4-B (Somewhere in the MegaFoes).

@SMB It gets kinda mixed up because there's a timeline split during Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, '54 Godzilla in one timeline gets reduced to a skeleton which is later rebuilt into Millennium Mechagodzilla, while in the other Godzilla was never hit with the Oxygen Destroyer

Basically just read this

DMB 1 said:
SomebodyData said:
Ghidorah in Zone Fighter seems to actually be the same King Ghidorah as the Showa series. The only "different" part of his backstory, is that Garogas said he was his creator (which doesn't really contradict anything in the Showa series, but still). And Zone Fighter fought both Ghidorah and Gigan with the help of Godzilla.
Also, if I remember correctly, the Godzilla from Godzilla: 2000 is the same Godzilla as the '54 movie.

@SuperGodzilla Kaiju King About that scans you posted earlier with SpaceGodzilla "glowing" the Universe: It seems more that, depending on the point in which SG appeared,it doesn't seem to have actually enlighted the whole universe, but that he simply blinded the scientist's view of the universe.By the Way, shinging the entire universe is apparently 4-B (Somewhere in the MegaFoes).
Huh. Seems kinda low but okay. Manga SpaceGodzilla isn't his strongest either way.

So many excuses, so little proof. But enough ranting. I came to help, not to hurt. Except SpaceGodzilla's birth is still swallowing multiple solar systems.....sooooo
^^^^ Do you have scans for this? or even better, where can I read the full manga? I'd appriciate.

Alos, pleaso, avoid quoting large walls of text, and metntion the user like this:

@SuperGodzilla Kaiju King

Wait a minute

hold that up button real quick

@WeeklyBattles said wikis are not credible sources

uhhh

Did you forget you're on vsbattlesWIKI

I know not evey page is great and the management can be hell sometimes but you basiclly just said your info isn't reliable either

???

Wikizilla is made with the same resources as this wiki so throwing that into categorization includes this wiki as well

I think you mean untrustworthy wikis are iffy which I can understand

but don't contradict yourself just to prove a point

What he means is that as a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't be using wikis as sources. And like I mentioned earlier, I too think Wikizilla is pretty trustworthy, but it would be simplier to use their source on the information, which they should have no?

Back