• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About some of Composite Godzilla's abilities...

ZapZaz7 said:
If we're gonna talk about non existent profiles
I'm suprised monster planet godzilla isn't here

They straight up say the filius godzilla can output over 100 gigawatts (cityblock) and tank 400 megatons with his shield

Grown godzilla is multi cityblock from another gigawatt statement and literally destroyed a mountain

Why we focusing on the difficult versions when there are much easier ones we have to cover
As it turns out even Earth seems to have been lowballed. It is stated in the film that the explosion was 40 megatons, but what is shown indicates a much higher yield-likely island level forces for demolishing several states.

And when you go into the lore, he has other high feats for example it is said the Himilayan mountain range was dropped onto him...and he destroyed it later.

Yes the feat itself needs to be calced as its absolutely higher than 40 megatons

The Himilayan feat comes from the novel which has no english translation and isnt online with no references, until there is an actual scan of it we cant use it

WeeklyBattles said:
Kinda surprised no one is reacting to the 6-C+ calc for Godzilla Earth
Well firstly I apologize for disappearing for a couple days, and secondly it's very accurate in my opinion.

Also people are telling me Earth is moon level for putting a hole in it while weaker but I've never seen that. Have you?

Its all in those prequel novels, once they get translated scans Godzilla earth will likely get some nice upgrades

Because the damage he sustains isnt regenerated in a combat applicale amount of time

WeeklyBattles said:
Never heard that no
Godzilla in G vs MG doesnt have combat applicable mid regen
i have shown you that before, after got his head blown up for few seconds Godzilla heal his head back, the times that MG point it cannon into baby Godzilla and tries to shot him was just a few seconds so it's a combat application ability

WeeklyBattles said:
Regenerating from your chest being blown up is only Low-Mid
But then why is the head one harder to accept? It's a smaller area and seems to have been done just as quickly, maybe faster since in the chest one MechaG fires multiple times and takes out a good portion of Godzilla's body after blowing his chest apart.

Burning godzilla insta regened from being cut in half and right after he absorbed rodan he regened his second brain in no time.

Also burning godzilla in the manga had his tail and dorsal fins blown off but regened next panel.

Probably doesn't add much but it's there

That's because 'Hoshi' means Celestial body. Used usually for either planets or Stars. Given the context that it was said, however, it seems the case is closer to Planet Eater

ZapZaz7 said:
Burning godzilla insta regened from being cut in half and right after he absorbed rodan he regened his second brain in no time.
Also burning godzilla in the manga had his tail and dorsal fins blown off but regened next panel.

in manga ,MechaGodzilla blown Godzilla head with it's cannon and tries to shots baby Godzilla ,and then after a few seconds (i would assume 4 or 5 secs after that) , Godzilla grow his head back
Godzilla ability regen
4463269-gz ability regen (63)
4463270-gz ability regen (64)
4463271-gz ability regen (65)
sorry for this, this picture is kind of small , so please look closer

4463272-gz ability regen (66)

ZapZaz7 said:

Both are Low-Mid, the horizontal bisection is even one of the examples used to describe Low-Mid regen

WeeklyBattles said:
ZapZaz7 said:

Both are Low-Mid, the horizontal bisection is even one of the examples used to describe Low-Mid regen
Yet we're seeing Burning G do this and even better regen insanely quickly, which should warrant higher regen for pushing him.

The best combat applicable regen feats godzilla has are Low Mid

Horizontal bisection is Low Mid

Getting chunks of himself blown off is Low Mid

Getting his chest blown up is Low Mid

Getting his fins and tail blown off is Low Mid

There's actually a few more Low-Mid feats iirc but i dont remember from where

Edit: Oh yeah he has a Low Mid feat in Godzilla in Hell

@Kaiju The kanji for 'star' and 'planet' are the same, so it is very much prone to mistranslation and its best to go by actual feats instead of hype

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kaiju The kanji for 'star' and 'planet' are the same, so it is very much prone to mistranslation and its best to go by actual feats instead of hype
Well wakusei has an extra kanji symbol whereas hoshi is just one, and usually refers to stars

WeeklyBattles said:
The best combat applicable regen feats godzilla has are Low Mid
Horizontal bisection is Low Mid

Getting chunks of himself blown off is Low Mid

Getting his chest blown up is Low Mid

Getting his fins and tail blown off is Low Mid

There's actually a few more Low-Mid feats iirc but i dont remember from where

Edit: Oh yeah he has a Low Mid feat in Godzilla in Hell
like getting impaled by a towel

Google translate is not the best source of alls, you know?

Chck the individual kanji now

µÿƒ - Hoshi AKA Planet or star

ÒéÆ - 'o' AKA 'to' or 'of', used often as a conjunction

Õû░Òüå - kuu AKA 'eat'

ÞÇà - Mono AKA 'person'

You can transalte Kuumono as 'eater'

So yes, it's "Planet Eater" or "Star Eater". Likely the former given the official translation and how we know said Planet Eater destroyed a planet.

Back