• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About some of Composite Godzilla's abilities...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwGXx6TeHug This shows the main ending of Godzilla: Save the Earth, with Godzilla beating SpaceGodzilla. This version of the monster was so strong his crystals could tear apart the planet if he so wished. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8PLEEvQqoU here it's shown on these giant asteroids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR58Dr-DgLo and here they rip the Earth apart like nothing.

And Godzilla is constantly tasked with destroying crystals in this game, so he's constantly destroying planet level objects-and most people just punch the things to break them rather than wasting energy, so that gives Godzilla planet level punches.

Oh and we actually see him generating black holes and shit at will, not super giant ones but ones bigger than himself as we see at the end of the game.

eh

I've played both save the earth and unleashed but thats likely a pesudo black hole like mcu thanos and the cristals cover the planet sure but they aren't ripping it apart and surpassing it gravitational binding energy

continent at best

Also I'm a little late but yes zone fighter and showa godzilla are the same canon

the people who worked on it didn't work on godzilla stuff previously which is why the back story is a little different but it technically doesn't change anything tbh

However the sun thing could be argued as an outleir as there are SO MANY STATEMENTS about showa ghidorah

one second he's planet the next he's star then he's surface wiping then galaxy this dude is all over the place

Also I remember a OBD calc for half century dimension tide but can't find a link

everytime someone brings it up they say it was 23 Foe or something

I've never seen it and if anyone has I would like to see it but I've searched all over

I mean it could be wrong but I'd at least like to see why or how they approched it

In either Unleashed or Save the Earth, when the mutants win we directly see the crystals messing everything up (and it's stated in the story that they did pierce through the planet completely). And this SG treats his backstory as fact so....not continental at best. His mere crystals are at least that strong, let alone himself who can easily shatter these things and the game's constant power-ups would make him ungodly more powerful.

With Ghidorah, yeah he's inconsistent but to be fair we know he likes to play with his food. That's why he'll often just wreck a planet very quickly a just leave, it's fun for him. His actual fighting power when his life is in danger is much better. Also he scales above Godzilla by a longshot and Showa G is technically planetary since MechaG was made inside a black hole stated to be destroying the planets the movie's aliens lived on, so that robot has planetary durability and Godzilla was able to cause intense damage to it with his atomic breath, requiring repairs after one blast. And then there's Ghidorah here showing he can walk right through these attacks, and actually making Godzilla hide from his gravity beams. So I can easily scale Ghidorah to planetary, which also ties in well with Zone Fighter given he's the most powerful of the terror beasts, who the Gargoans support more than their planet busting missiles as being able to take out Zone Fighter.

I've heard about that as well and I've looked for it myself but can't find it. Personally given the authors' words, it's because of the statement that it was an (actual) black hole. Someone asked "How powerful was the black hole in the last Half Century" author responds with image of black holes being the denset things in the universe.

WeeklyBattles said:
Hence why we dont accept author statements for Godzilla anymore
Again though that's just stupid. It's like denying the fact Godzilla's atomic breath temperature is 500,000 degrees Celsius just because it's not said in a film and Toho said it in a book. You can't do it without substantial evidence to dismiss a point, y'know...like the overwhelming evidence that SpaceGodzilla is star level at least...

Without actual evidence in the story and only going by WoG no we cannot and do not accept it on this wiki

Also that Dimension Tide acted much more like a black hole, Godzilla even seemed to have spaghetified a bit when it touched him. No to mention the bending of light and great amunt of gravity, as well as simply collapsing on itself with no matter to sustain it anymore. These are all behaviors noted for real black holes, so this is much closer to a black hole than the Meguguirus anamoly.

Dimension Tides can be physically attacked and destroyed, that alone discredits them being treated as a black hole

WeeklyBattles said:
Without actual evidence in the story and only going by WoG no we cannot and do not accept it on this wiki
So you're denying basic facts simply because they're not directly shown.....pretty hypocritical since I see that happen here a lot. That's like denying Godzilla's exact size if Toho doesn't directly put it in your face, which they often don't.

The Everlasting said:
You'd be amazed how hard you could wank some series by using Word of God.
I've seen WoG used to downplay as well, like Goku being said to not be universal without being a Hakaishin.

And this is a consistent factoid in the various media.

Given that 99% of the time WoG statements for the Godzilla verse come from fans pestering the creators about feats using questions they specifically word to wank feats massively out of proportion, yes.

I mean given the rather insane plots and stories comics can and do get away with, explanations are good to have. And sometimes the authors make jokes in the replies but other times it's clear they're just telling what was on their mind. Also thank you for admitting you're denying feats. I've seen for awhile that you were saying you don't that but here it is.

Here's an explanation. Nobody cared enough to make him a profile.

Because Marvel is horribly inconsistent with the power level of its own characters making it very difficult to accurately tier them let alone tier Godzilla based off of them

There was actually a profile, but it was deleted when Godzilla got downgraded from 4-B to High 4-C, due to the entire comic being considered "too inconsistent" to be used for scaling.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because Marvel is horribly inconsistent with the power level of its own characters making it very difficult to accurately tier them let alone tier Godzilla based off of them
I mean we see Godzilla being pushed by Thor and Hercules, but he was still stronger than them. Also there's a direct comparison between him and the Midgard Serpent. And he subdued the Hulk by stepping on him. And even while shrunken down he could take on the Fantastic Four and Devil Dinosaur. So we can at least call him planetary since Thor said he was stronger than the Midgard Serpent, he overpowered Thing when weaker and Thing could throw down with Grey Hulk (accepted planet buster) as well as generated enough power to strain classic Thor and Hercules

Marvel is insanely inconsistent as is. You could literally scale regular humans to 1-A if you took everything at face value. It's not just Godzilla who gets stuff shot down for bad scaling.

While true, it happens a lot to Godzilla in general. Marvel is just one layer of the cake, and a pretty big one at that.

Hell as bad as it is here I've seen other places where it's worse, much much worse.

If we're gonna talk about non existent profiles

I'm suprised monster planet godzilla isn't here

They straight up say the filius godzilla can output over 100 gigawatts (cityblock) and tank 400 megatons with his shield

Grown godzilla is multi cityblock from another gigawatt statement and literally destroyed a mountain

Why we focusing on the difficult versions when there are much easier ones we have to cover

Back