• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Perry the Platypus' and Doofenshmirtz' AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Perry's 9-C key should be removed because his High 8-C key seems much more consistent. After all he harms Doctor Doofenshmirtz on a daily basis, who has High 8-C durability

Same goes for Doofenshmirtz' 10-A key. It should be removed since he can trade blows with Perry, who can harm him

Oh you don't know how much I agree with this.

Perry really has no reason to have a 9-C form and as for Doofenshmirtz, I think he should be "possibly High 8-C" since he is very frequently outmatched by Perry physically.

I suppose that this may be fine, but I would prefer more community input.

I too think that "Varies due to PIS" is not an ideal rating. If there's PIS involved, ignore them like we always do. That shouldn't factor in the ratings. Only the consistent showings should decide the ratings.

Okay. I think that is sufficient agreement for a change to be made then.

I would go with a possibly. While there is no doubt about his durability, his AP comes from scaling to Perry, who he rarely engages with in H2H and doesn't seem to hurt him that much from what I remember.

Perry's match with Speedwagon needs to be removed, it was done with his 9-C Tier, also why does his categories list him as a reality warper?

You can remove reality warping if you wish.

Yes. You can ask here for help: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2152348

Cal seems to have accepted the calc so it can be linked to Doof's page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back