• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
This is Raiden (Metal Gear) vs Perry the Platypus.

- Speed Equalized

- Both are 8-B

- Both are bloodlusted

- Win via death

Votes:

Raiden: 2

Agent P: 0

Inconclusive: 0

APs:

Raiden's AP: 23.55 tons

Perry's AP: 17.87 tons

Last edited:
My knowledge on both verses is a tad too loose for that, I'll contact some people that might be able to answer your question.

I think Raiden has an advantage due to having more immediate access to equipment, though I'd wager that Perry being so smoll woulld make him a hard target to hit, which means he could get a few good hits in but a few good hits doesn't mean a whole fight.

Still going for Raiden..

I have no idea how Perry acts so I cannot say much for him.
I know alot about metal gear and to be fair, I think Raiden just excels in both equipment and skill there. Literally was raised as a child soldier and like Snake can use seemingly any gun/rpg you hand him. I think his only disadvantage perhaps is versatility and 'lack' of intelligence since he is basically limited to his physical body being both slower/less stronger then his cyborg form. Of course, I suppose Perry seems more intelligent so maybe he can get a few wins with his gadgets. I don't know, I think Raiden takes this due to equipment and experience difference.

Also, hi Milly. I hope you are well. ;)♥️

I think Raiden has an advantage due to having more immediate access to equipment, though I'd wager that Perry being so smoll woulld make him a hard target to hit, which means he could get a few good hits in but a few good hits doesn't mean a whole fight.

Still going for Raiden..
Thanks Millie :)

Back