• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nami's speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Shouldn't Nami has MHS+ when using lightning? She literally creates the cloud and summon the lightnings with weather knowledge and even if the Clima Tact and its variants are technology the effects are strictly science-dependants.

She has a ton of attack with lightning but I think it should be fine list just the Cloud-to-Ground lightning attacks.

If the lightning she creates behaves like proper lightning then I don't see the problem with that.

We scale Kalifa's speed to Nami's lightning so something needs to be fixed there.

What do you mean?

Kalifa has a calc that uses lightning speed to justify it.

Exactly. And that lightning comes from Nami's attack but still she hasn't got MHS+ speed with lightning attacks listed on her profile.

Oh right, sorry, I thought you meant something needed to be fixed on Kalifa's page.

Yeah, Nami should be updated.

In the panel Nami moved her arm after Enel's attack and she still needs to move her arm fast enough to deflect the lightning. I don't know what's the point here.

Just because we don't see her moving prior to the attack being launched doesn't mean she definitely started moving after the attacks were launched.

From the looks of it, Enel moved his arm as he sent the lightning out, meaning Nami could have seen the movement of his arm and reacted to that before he even released the lightning.

Nami's speed is currently listed as MHS for evading Kalifa's attacks but before that she doesn't have any impressive speed feat.

Enel is listed as High Hypersonic so Nami would still need to react at that speed to deflect the attack even if she saw the arm movement before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back