• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Meh from The Emoji Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone need to calc this feat, alongside scaling the size of emojis in this movie by comparing it to the just dance lady

It wouldn't be like, anything good though if they're barely a height, and I don't want to be bothered with checking their height when compared to Dance lady. In the Instagram scene we see they are a bit comparable to that of a pidgeon, though. They're definitely small sized characters.

Okay well I eyeballed it and have it generous standings here. I got just barely 10-A. 108 joules. Likely wrong because I don't entirely understand the system

Do we ever see them hurt each other? Like another emoji hurt an emoji. It's the reason why toy story characters don't scale to their own durability

As far as I know, we never saw two emojis harming each other. And I'm not gonna watch that movie again to check.

In most cases AP scales to dura. Odds are this isn't one of those cases. Unless we make toy story 9-C or whatever

But we don't see an emoji hurt another emoji to my knowledge. We can't make the jump that these things scale to their durability unless shown that they can hurt each other if not, they're a 10-c Stone wall

Joaco0902 said:
"We've scaled characters for worse reasons" ~Jacky
Quote is bad out of context fair but two wrongs don't make a right. I firmly believe that digital world emojis are stone walls unless proven otherwise

Actually I don't know why I quoted that. I thought it made sense in this context lol

I'm on your side Jacky, unless we find an instance of these guys hurting each other then nah.

Also to be honest I probably ****** up the numbers somewhere and was too generous with the calculation. I can try more later if I have the will for it

Oh also been talking to wok. Surviving fire doesn't scale to your actual like, blunt force durability. Odds are we can't actually rate them 10-A for surviving Fire because being on fire is 9-B and humans can survive that and...arent 9-B for punching themselves in the face

Gene easily shakes it off though. Most humans are temporarily, if not permanently crippled by getting set on fire. Also, he was launched into the air while on fire every time.

Eh, surviving the fall doesn't mean much if we don't know his weight or from how high he actually fell. Easily shaking it off doesn't mean much when it's just heat and not getting punched

I'll tell y'all what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna calculate the robot falling on an emoji. It's gonna be tedious as hell (comparing an emoji to a pigeon than the emoji to the robot and then how far it fell in what amount of time, weight of robot, KE), but ill do it

Okay I got it. So...human level at worst, and that's assuming they're like, made of titanium. We don't really know what the robots are made of. Aren't they made of data?

I guess. The low end is assuming they're somewhat hollow and made of titanium. That's human+ I beleive. I'll post a calc and have people yell at me about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back