• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Meh from The Emoji Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that whichever staff member you ask must be a Content Mod, and Admin or a Bureaucrat, since Discussion Mods can't unlock pages.

This seems to make sense, I suppose you can contact the pagemaker, I'll get an admin myself

I could rename pages when i was a disc mod

Anywsyd I'll change the title, but idk ahout the other thing. The real world id an actually important thing in the movie, id think we would list the trivial thing as such instead of treating reality as low 2-C or something.

He's still given the Wreck-It Ralph treatment (due to being a ripoff of it), so to us he seems 10-C, but so does Ralph and other character like Rumble McSkirmish from Gravity Falls (and he becomes 9-B when he's summoned in the real world)

Perhaps two separate keys for a "real world" and "digital world"? Both for him and Ralph maybe? I dunno it's an option

Jackythejack said:
Perhaps two separate keys for a "real world" and "digital world"? Both for him and Ralph maybe? I dunno it's an option
That is actually a pretty good idea. Especially since Rumble from Gravity Falls have two keys too and he's a similar case to Ralph (and other wreck it ralph characters) and Gene

He might be comparable to Hi-5, who survived falling into a pit with one of the robot, as well as being comparable to Smiler, who survived being crushed by her robot

I think it'd be hard to get anything from it because we don't really have a height reference (Theyre not exactly human sized or comparable to human height)

Jackythejack said:
I think it'd be hard to get anything from it because we don't really have a height reference (Theyre not exactly human sized or comparable to human height)
Well, yes, but maybe they could be comparable in size to the Candy Crush candies in size? That would make them like idk, 10 centimeters?

You guys are brave for remembering feats from that terrible movie, the only one I remembered was Hi-5's dancing skills

GoCommitDi said:
You guys are brave for remembering feats from that terrible movie, the only one I remembered was Hi-5's dancing skills
That movie was so awful, I can't forget it's abysmal quality even if I tried :(

I guess 9-B Gene when he's inside the phone's realm is fine to me. Still need a mod approval for the different key ratings

The robot falling thing based off quick math and big assumptions and not the best knowledge got me like halfway through 9-C

Being covered in fire is only 9-B for human sized individuals, if the emojis are 2-3 cm (scaling to candies) they'd get much much lower.

Should we really scale them to candles? It's a bit odd because they're supposed to be similar to humans. I guess you could scale them to the dance dance revolution lady?

Jackythejack said:
Should we really scale them to candles? It's a bit odd because they're supposed to be similar to humans. I guess you could scale them to the dance dance revolution lady?
You can also do that. But Emojis are naturally small anyways

If we scale them to the DDR lady they're like the height of a human foot which ain't that good.

Odds are they'll still be 10-C

I looked at the setting a person on fire calc, and they used a very low Emissivity and flame temperature. The flames in this case were white, so the result will be much higher than initially expected. Even if they're the height of a human foot, they might actually make it to wall level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back