• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
So, I see once againt the MCU pages have changed quite a bit. While I'm not in favour of Wall Level Spider-Man (Homemade Suit), I had a question about High Hypersonic speeds. Where the heck did it come from? I assumed it was a downgrade from Thanos' meteor feat, but I see Tech Suit Spider-Man and Vulture have it. Could anyone direct me to this new speed?

Spidey scales to Vulture, who.... I do not know. I think it was due to him chasing and catching up to that Avengers plane at the end of Spider Man: Homecoming. However, you are right to bring this to attention, that plane wasn't moving at more than 25 Mach. Hold on, I'll see if I can get another MCU expert in on this, cause I reckon you're onto something here.

He doesn't get High Heypersonic Scaling from the vulture, he gets it from Scaling to Captian America.

On his page, when discussing the speed for his homemade suit, it directly cites Vulture in, saying he must be this fast bacuse reasons. He never fought Captain America in his homemade suit.

His new suit has never once been stated to upgrade his innate Spider sense where his speed comes from, Nevermind that Spider is consistently shown as one of the fastest characters in the series.

On top of that, High Hypersonic I can almost Gurantee is going to get upgraded when the full version of infinity war is released.

Ohhhhh. So, by calling him High Hypersonic, it is referencing his combat and reaction speed, not his actual, physical running speed? That makes sense.

Yes, sand for most of the cast.

By the way, Can someone explain to me why the Low ball is seriously scaled to the Weakest armor Iron Man made?

Isn't it better to scale to the MK2?

"At least Building level+ (Should be superior to Iron Ma's second suit at the very least)"

It does sound like he is being scaled to the MK2. Or am I missing something?

Winter Soldier has never "Outrun a car"

Cars in that scene were traveling at normal traffic speed, emphasis on the fact that Captian America had a police car catch up to him.

Crimson Azoth said:
"At least Building level+ (Should be superior to Iron Ma's second suit at the very least)"

It does sound like he is being scaled to the MK2. Or am I missing something?
Nvm someone made the changes.

Sorry about that.

Without any of the boosts that the Tech suit is capable of, and him just running, then no, I don't think it should be dismissed as PIS, as he maintains that speed through the entire movie. He is only dodging impossible things because of his Spider-Sense

It says "Superhuman running soeed" which is needed to at least keep up with Traffic Cars.

That's superhuman no matter how you look at it.

^Agreed. Even though he isn't outrunning cars, he is still keeping up with them. That doesn't stop the dude from being superhuman.

Dude Cap outran a car in like 0.3 seconds.

It isn't PIS. There's no proof Spidey>Cap on foot.

And actually, High Hypersonic is scaling to Iron Man's flight speed. Since Iron Man reacts to stuff mid-flight.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Dude Cap outran a car in like 0.3 seconds.

It isn't PIS. There's no proof Spidey>Cap on foot.

And actually, High Hypersonic is scaling to Iron Man's flight speed. Since Iron Man reacts to stuff mid-flight.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
It doesn't claim that on his profile. Wouldn't that be more useful as a scale than Scarlet Witch and Falcon?

Scarlet Witch scales to Black Panther scales to Captain America scales to Loki scales to Thor scales to Iron Man.

Falcon scales to Hawkeye scales to Scarlet Witch scales to Black Panther scales to Captain America scales to Loki scales to Thor scales to Iron Man.

exhales

Jesus.... wow. That's a lot. Cheers bro, that makes sense. Everyone in the MCU scales to everyone else! That dude? He's Multi-City Block becuase his second cousin 86 times removed is Thanos's step-great-uncle! (Sorry if I sound sarcastic. Just a joke)

Hold on, Spider-Man stopped an attack from Cull Obsidian (High 6B) without even straining, and is only rated "possibly 8A"? Someone wanna explain the logic there?

I still wonder why base Spider-Man is only 9-B, his tech suit doesn't give him more strength, and he can still keep up with Vulture with his homemade suit.

Considering that he does casual 9A feats in the suit and does not at all casual feats without it, it would make sense it actually does.

Most of his strength comes from himself and not from the suit, and how he can keep up with Vulture without using his tech suit?

The suit does ehnhamce his abilities however, including his webs.

Plus, he never kept up with the vulture without his suit, Vulture was distracted by getting cargo that he only took swipes at Spider but never hit him.

When they get to the ground, he gets stomped.

Where has this been accepted anyway? I can only see Spino changing it without any justification.

Back