• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Hagoromo's attack potency

I think Hagoromo needs to be adjusted to at least low 5B as he was considered to be equal or slightly superior to his Brother before absorbing the Juubi.

He absorbed a complete Juubi so his attack potency should be at least 5B.

I do not know about this. Our Naruto experts are largely missing. However, you can inform Gwynbleiddd about this thread if you wish.

Hagoromo is scaled to the full value of this Small Planet level calc. I'm sure that Hagoromo sealed the Juubi inside of him and then separated the Juubi in the ten tailed beasts.

With the exception of Gwynbleiddd, they have quit the staff and seem to be missing.

The Sage and his brother are Low 5-B because they created the moon together. The Sage then absorb the Ten Tails which allowed him to create the moon himself which awards him the full value of the calc himself.

He however is not 5-B or Planet Level period just Low 5-B or Small Planet Level.

LordGriffin1000 said:
The Sage and his brother are Low 5-B because they created the moon together. The Sage then absorb the Ten Tails which allowed him to create the moon himself which awards him the full value of the calc himself.

He however is not 5-B or Planet Level period just Low 5-B or Small Planet Level.
He was awarded the full calc because he made Naruto and Sasuke be able to do the same thing not because he was given the ten tails.

Toneri said in the last Naruto the movie that Himura has the power to move the moon. Hagoromo without the ten tails is relative to Himura. I agree that Hagoromo is not 5B but he should be at least low 5B like Madara.

Hagoromo stated that Madara was approaching him and that was him without having the three rinnegan and absorbed the God Tree.

The Shinju just gave him immortality or something. Did it boost him? And Hagoromo actually has the complete Juubi unlike Madara. Madara's missing half of Kurama and portions of the others.

Dark649 you don't know if he was referring to his current power or when he was alive.

Also Lord Hades look on the sages page that's the reason, not because he gave naruto and sasuke that power even though that should be up there as well.

So we are assuming that he is above Sage Madara because he fought with Prime Juubi [Which was superior to Sage Madara] alongside his brother and then absorbed the Prime Juubi, thus making him the strongest character in the verse only below Kaguya because she originally superior to the brothers and the Prime Juubi because it was required them to seal her and later used Sage Madara [Who was superior to Sasuke and Naruto] to return stronger than before.

No, actually nobody said Hagoromo > Madara. Lord Hades said Hagoromo should be 'At least Low 5-B' since he sealed the complete Juubi into himself. He was already Low 5-B before sealing it into himself and we know that the Juubi boosts their power massively. I mean, look at Madara and Obito before they became the jinchüriki of the Juubi. Madara was High 7-A and he jumped to Low 5-B, Obito was like, Building to City Block level and he jumped to Country level. And both of them had portions of the Juubi compared to Hagoromo who had the whole thing. I don't think 'at least' is a stretch at all. But it's sort of negligible, so it's whatever.

What I mean is, I'm fine with leaving it or 'at least' being added to Hagoromo's rating.

Toneri was going to make the moon hit the planet. After his Tenseigan faded he was still capable of moving the moon out of orbit and he is only from the branch family. Hamura who is more powerful than Toneri should be able to move the moon with ease at this point as well as Hagoromo.

Naruto and Sasuke aside from the likely small planet level feat, they are generally moon level plus individuals. Hagoromo gave them the moon level plus power.

I'm not going to say that he is above Madara but he should be in that at least small planet level tier with the perfect juubi absorbed.

Hagoromo is said to be even stronger than Hamura without the Juubi though the power differencee maybe negligible.

I have informed Gwynbleiddd about this thread.

Even if we doubled the result of the calc (to account for the fact that he has the Juubi) the resutl would still be Small Planet level so no he doesn't deserve a 5-B rating.

So Madara, Prime Juubi and maybe Kaguya should be downgraded to Low 5-B or their rating is fine.

That is a good point. Should we remove "At least"?

I don't realy understand the logic of saying she's only 5-B with ETSB whe that logic goes against established Chakra/Ninjutsu mechanics in the verse.

Are we seriously doing that? Because that's a massive Double Standard considering how we accept Yhwach, lol.

At any rate, Hags Pre-JJ is At Least Small Planet Level as stated. That's all i'll say for now.

@Barry

If you want to bring up something on that, you should do it in the Naruto discussion thread at least before Gwyn finishes his revisions. Or just hold it in.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Even if we doubled the result of the calc (to account for the fact that he has the Juubi) the resutl would still be Small Planet level so no he doesn't deserve a 5-B rating.
No one is saying that he is a solid 5B Naruto character. I think he should be at least low 5B like Madara.

Kaguya without the ETSB is at least low 5B according to the wiki.

Madara is weaker than her yet he is also at least low 5B.

How come Hagoromo who is already low 5B like his brother cannot be in the same tier as Madara after absorbing the Juubi?

I only see two ways of looking at this. Madara either needs to go down to low 5B instead of at least low 5B or Hagoromo needs to go up to at least 5B.

The upper border of Low 5-B is around 133 times higher than the lower border.

I know that there is a tier system explanation on the wiki, but is there anywhere on there that says the difference in power between the tiers or is it too unrealistic or to difficult to determine the tier differences.

Three eyed Madara with the God Tree is not comparable to Naruto and he has most of his powers.

kaguya stronger then madara

and naruto with so6p can survive against kaguya 1v1

+he was even overpower kaguya 1 time

thou naruto did got help from other biju

kaguya> jj so6p>so6p>=madara

remember jj madara didn't have 0.5 kurama+portion of other biju

Despite having absorbed the God Tree and gaining three rinnegan's, Madara was missing several fractions of the Juubi, which Obito stole from him and 50% of Kurama.

JJ Hags is stronger than Kaguya. Having children doesn't weaken you. And it was Hgs Chakra that he spread, not Kaguya's. It's only Kaguya's Chakra in the sense that "He's her son and was borm with chakra through her, thus his chakra comes from her"

And eyes don't make you stronger. Naruto proved that when he Matched Madara in h2h and and casually destroed his casual CT meteor shower. Naruto and Sasuke had Madara running. The Eye ability is only proportionate to your chakra and skill.

Madara has a statement of nearing Hags power but no feat of actually being above Naruto Or Sasuke. So how can you say he's stronger than Naruto or Sasuke or even hags?

Because Hagoromo divided his powers for Naruto and Sasuke, Madara, who has both Uchiha and Senju chakra initially absorbed 95% of the Juubi [In this state Hagoromo said that Madara was approaching him] and then absorbed the God Tree, which was espelled by Obito. In this state Madara is superior to them individually, but he underestimated Sasuke eye and was playing with them, as we will later [After gaining both rinnegans and enchanting his Limbo] says that he we have played enough.

Dark649 said:
Because Hagoromo divided his powers for Naruto and Sasuke, Madara, who has both Uchiha and Senju chakra initially absorbed 95% of the Juubi [In this state Hagoromo said that Madara was approaching him] and then absorbed the God Tree, which was espelled by Obito. In this state Madara is superior to them individually, but he underestimated Sasuke eye and was playing with them, as we will later [After gaining both rinnegans and enchanting his Limbo] says that he we have played enough.
You do realize that SPCT isn't even the full brunt of their indiviual power, right?

Also, you say Madara played with Naruto and Sasuke but he didn't.

He used CT and Limbos to distract them long enough to use IT. Naruto macthed his Limbos (Which are equally as strong as Madara) and Casually destroyed his CT.

You're assuming Madara is stronger by assuming Absorbing the Shinju gave him a meaningful boost and that Hags statement (Which is unquantifiable) puts him far above half his power.

Madara being stronger than Naruto or Sasuke is based on assuptions.

Naruto and Sasuke Matching Madara at every turn is a fact with feats.

BarryAllen2.0 is right, Madara seemed pretty scared to the point where he was sacrificing his limbo clones and was trying to run away to a safe area where Sasuke's rinnegan couldn't get him, Madara after the sage amp to Naruto and Sasuke pretty much did no damage to either whilst they continually one shotted limbo clones, casually dodged his attacks and Sasuke even blitzed and cut him in half after he Absorbed the Shinju tree

Back