• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Goku's clash against Jiren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really supporting this theory, just saying because i seen some couple of members discussing it.

From my observation, the Spirit bomb boosted by the Z fighters essentially made a centre of mass when the will of Goku and Jiren clashed.

So If for a spontaneous coincidence, (even if the World of Void may be devoided of space-time), maybe the product of that enormous energy clash was possible turned into a micro black hole. These are also refereed to as quantum mechanical black holes that evaporate almost instantly. In likehood to how it vanished after goku absorbed the temporary energy boost. Also sorry if it's a inappropriate section.

I was eager to discuss the topic, i dont see why the narrator would clarify it but let's just pretend it's purely hypothetical? Since the micro black holes are hypothetical.

There is this slight image of what appears to be the formation of a black hole in the last episode, the topic was highlighted in the last upgrade thread.

Tbh I don't get how black holes have infinite mass. That whole part of their theory seems really wonky.

I think you meant infinite density, also the mass of a micro black hole is not comparable to that of a true stellar black hole because the star which implodes would be roughly 5 solar masses. Micro black holes only are massive as our moon or less. But they are still hypothetical.

I recall that when Goku fell towards the collapsing spirit bonb, we saw light being pulled towards it as well. Light can't even escape black holes. For both being capable of pulling in light, they're probably somewhat comparable to each other in terms of gravitational pull. That could support it being similar to that of a black hole.

Just my 2 cents

Yeah but the reason this hypothetical black hole was unstable and quickly vanished was because Goku let go of it. And the "raging spirit bomb" was acting as his temporary source of power,the creation of the micro black hole wasnt because the trigger of Goku's awakening, but both forces of Jiren and Goku that led to this extereme gravitational centre.

Eye thing? You mean pushing the spirit bomb back to Goku? I assume the force of both Goku and Jiren was responsible for the micro black hole.

I have now watched the episodes, and nothing was mentioned about that it was a black hole. Nor did it behave much like one.

It is probably best if I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back