• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About GER's range

It only sends the target from 1 world to another, so no, it shouldn't even be Low Multiversal but Interdimensional as there is no reason for those weird realities to be universes.
Worlds, parallel worlds, parallel to the main world, which is a universe.
They're literally just other worlds. That's it. They aren't some arbitrary size.
I don't even know why you're using the word "weird" here. There's nothing weird about them, there's effectively no difference between them and the main world other then the fact they aren't the same. Hell, there's no reason for those worlds to not be a universe, and yes, I know, burden of proof, but you're the person trying to claim that alternate worlds that for all intents and purposes that are just other realities with no jarring difference to the main, filled with people, city-scapes, and the like, is actually a pocket dimension. The fact you describe them as realities should be a red flag all things considered given, if it's an alternate reality to a universe, what the hell is it if not a universe?

This would be like saying the worlds Funny hops to aren't actually universes, even though that's literally what they are, just because it doesn't say "hey these are as big as universes", even though it shouldn't have to because what we're shown dictates they're simply alternate versions of the main one.
This isn't like HA Dio's world where it was created out of nothing and has no implication or reason as being the same as the main world, or Cream's dark dimension which is a completely disconnected dimension that has no relation or parallels to the main one. These are quite literally, just alternate worlds. In a verse that has an infinite amount of them that are explicitly similar but with slight differences.

Apparently, most of fiction interpret worlds as other universes. But idk if it's additional info about JoJo.

Apparently, most of fiction interpret worlds as other universes. But idk if it's additional info about JoJo.
JoJo explicitly has "worlds" mean universes. D4C's entire thing is that, infinite parallel worlds that are identical to the main one with slight variation. The fact we have an entire Stand and like 1/3rd of the second longest running part revolved around the fact that JoJo has infinite dimensions, worlds, and that worlds in parallel to the main ones are explicitly just other dimensions. Well it speaks for itself.

Don't even need EOH. The existence of like 10 volumes dedicated to a world hopping Stand is sufficient enough. With it being clearly reiterated numerous times parallel worlds=alternate universes/dimensions.

Hell, Part 7 and 8 is quite literally a parallel world, that's right, we have two entire parts, the longest running parts mind you, with 50 volumes total thus far, about a parallel world which is also a universe.

This is now an upgrade, since I'm proposing that GER should have Low Multiversal, likely Multiversal range. I want everyone's opinions.

JoJo explicitly has "worlds" mean universes. D4C's entire thing is that, infinite parallel worlds that are identical to the main one with slight variation. The fact we have an entire Stand and like 1/3rd of the second longest running part revolved around the fact that JoJo has infinite dimensions, worlds, and that worlds in parallel to the main ones are explicitly just other dimensions. Well it speaks for itself.
Parallel to the entire universe, or just earth? Could you link the scans confirming this?

Parallel to the entire universe, or just earth? Could you link the scans confirming this?
Dude it's a parallel world, we already know that world in the context of JoJo refers to universes as seen below. It's not bound to some arbitrary made up size or limitation, the fact those worlds have a day and night cycle is blatant evidence enough that they aren't just a planet, but the fact they're parallel worlds, which we later learn in Part 7 that there's an infinite amount of them, and they're all the same as the main worlds with just slight variance.
You need scans of parallel world's being universes in JoJo? Or that they're dimensions with only slight variance? There's an entire character and arc based around exactly that. And he's a main character at that.

"World" in context is dimension, an entire universe, not just a planet.
Unless it's some hyper specific stand alone dimension like Cream's Dark Void, it's an alternate universe in the context of JoJo, and there's an infinite amount. Scans should be on the above profile. Or the whole existence of Part 7 and 8.

Honestly can't believe we're actually discussing if parallel worlds and dimensions in JoJo are universes when there's an entire main antagonist based around the concept, and an entire 50 volumes and counting that is literally that exact concept milked for all it's worth. This shouldn't be up for discussion, it's common knowledge to anyone who's at least read Part 7/8, what should be discussed is how RTZ and GER's range itself differs. Because they aren't the same thing and very much differ drastically.

(off-topic but. Is SBR a parallel world from the main jojoverse? because as far as i know the existence of the jesus would mean that the main verse wouldnt even be the central universe.)

also. RTZ's range should be the only thing considered here. and in which case. low multi? as far as i can tell RTZ just shifts diavolo from one alternate world to the next constantly without end.

i should probably bring vegetafan here.

Last edited:
(off-topic but. Is SBR a parallel world from the main jojoverse?.)
It would seem so. Though Araki has just said that they're simply alternate worlds across space-time in a ASB interview.

also. RTZ's range should be the only thing considered here. and in which case. low multi? as far as i can tell RTZ just constantly shifts diavolo from 1 alternate to the next constantly without end.

Well RTZ has Universal+ range based on the time erase feat, so that's 1. But also being able to effect Diavolo from worlds away and simultaneously move him through worlds is low multiversal. Though there's something I should point out, there seems to be a preconceived notion that RTZ is effecting and following Diavolo through said worlds, that isn't the case, the reason why Diavolo is being moved through worlds is because of RTZ. It isn't following him, this isn't Tusk ACT4. It should be noted that GER, the source of the ability, isn't exactly following Diavolo while he gets tossed through worlds, meaning, RTZ can effect a target and continue to do so from worlds away, as, while RTZ is indeed a semi-automatic ability, GER is still the source of it (For a recent example in jojo, see the Endless Calamity. Tooru is the source, but it's mostly entirely automatic).

Basically, RTZ has a Uni feat, low multi range and the ability to continuesly BFR a target through worlds at a low multi distance.

We should look into how we should word this, while I heavily disagree with some of Efi's claims, the whole "They're not gonna be able to RTZ a dude a continent away at a whim, but if someone attacks them from that distance, it'll automatically kick in". That's important to note.

It would seem so. Though Araki has just said that they're simply alternate worlds across space-time in a ASB interview.

Well RTZ has Universal+ range based on the time erase feat, so that's 1. But also being able to effect Diavolo from worlds away and simultaneously move him through worlds is low multiversal. Though there's something I should point out, there seems to be a preconceived notion that RTZ is effecting and following Diavolo through said worlds, that isn't the case, the reason why Diavolo is being moved through worlds is because of RTZ. It isn't following him, this isn't Tusk ACT4. It should be noted that GER, the source of the ability, isn't exactly following Diavolo while he gets tossed through worlds, meaning, RTZ can effect a target and continue to do so from worlds away, as, while RTZ is indeed a semi-automatic ability, GER is still the source of it (For a recent example in jojo, see the Endless Calamity. Tooru is the source, but it's mostly entirely automatic).

Basically, RTZ has a Uni feat, low multi range and the ability to continuesly BFR a target through worlds at a low multi distance.

We should look into how we should word this, while I heavily disagree with some of Efi's claims, the whole "They're not gonna be able to RTZ a dude a continent away at a whim, but if someone attacks them from that distance, it'll automatically kick in". That's important to note.
what? wait so diavolo is just predetermined to die...and get BFR'D random other universe like automatically? that doesnt seem to fall in line with the
"it didnt ******* happen" idea that RTZ works on.

what? wait so diavolo is just predetermined to die...and get BFR'D random other universe like automatically? that doesnt seem to fall in line with the
"it didnt ******* happen" idea that RTZ works on.
RTZ can do shit beyond just. "It didn't happen". It can be focused, it can be the whole universe, it isn't one or the other.

He RTZ'd Diavolo's death, so he'd never die, and as such will continue to experience death for eternity. Obviously every time Diavolo dies again, all of reality doesn't get put back with him. But we know that can happen, as we literally see it do it.

RTZ is a tad more versatile compared to what most people think of it. Hell, RTZ possibly even healed Gio, negating his wounds, given Gio had his skull split open, eyes rolled back in his head, unconscious, and blood spraying out of his head (Gio's head, not the GE shell. Plus that giant chest wound). And then all those wounds vanish the moment GER manifests. I'd bet money on the fact he RTZ'd the wounds.

i always thought RTZ worked in the way that a video editor would in sfm.you take the graph editor scale itself and you send it back undoing it and sending the characters in the animation back to there previous positions before the key's even start.

but i guess there is more to it.

the time erase feat is odd though.

King crimson erases time on a universal scale, thats a uni+ feat for range, GER reversed that
King Crimson errase time and space on a universal scale, this would be normally enough for Uni+ (or what is supposed to be) range but Vs Battle Wiki Standards make it different, essentialy affecting only 10 seconds of a timeline dosen't affect the whole fraimwork, and apparently you need destroy the whole timeline for get Low 2-C
that's why Diavolo got downgraded to High 3-A (and giorno too, then after they totally togled the keys)

Makes no sense at all, its a uni+ feat no ifs or buts, 10 seconds its just how long he can have time itself in the universe erased, not that he erases 10 seconds of time only

Regardless, RTZ has a casual Uni-Uni+ feat, somewhere in-between, it pulled out its ass on a whim, the exact amount is semantics given it's just support for the higher range. It has blatant low multi reach and can drop a target through parallel worlds, from worlds away. And it probably has some scaling if you take some guide shit at face value (not talking about stats fyi).

What we need to do is differentiate between GER and RTZ's range, and then just say why it is the way it is, and also specify that point Efi brought up. We're overcomplicating this by quite a bit imo.

Makes no sense at all, its a uni+ feat no ifs or buts, 10 seconds its just how long he can have time itself in the universe erased, not that he erases 10 seconds of time only
I'm sorry but I can't change the standards with the thought, it has been downgraded for this reason

What we need to do is differentiate between GER and RTZ's range, and then just say why it is the way it is, and also specify that point Efi brought up. We're overcomplicating this by quite a bit imo.
Agreed, probably I derailed the theard. but whatever, GER range should be comparable to GE or above ig

k. : Two meters with Gold Experience, Tens of meters via Life Sensing (Couldn't feel any life energy in a plane) | Higher with Gold Experience requiem, Low Multiversal Via Return to zero.
I'd be more specific given that's why this thread exists in the first place.

Alternatively we could just go "The same as Gold Experience, possibly higher. Low Multiversal with Return to Zero (Reasoning here)".

Or if we must be hyper specific.

"Standard melee range physically, tens of meters with life sensing, varies with organisms, has an effective manifestation range of at least 2 meters. Up to Low Multiversal with Return to Zero (Reasoning here)".

And then explain the specifications and limits and all that shit in the attack and technique section, or weakness if you really want to qualify that type of shit as a weakness. Regardless it should be explained somewhere on the profile.

The same as Gold Experience, possibly higher. Low Multiversal with RTZ (Could capture Diavolo in a cycle of infinite deaths across what seem to be parallel worlds)

or

Standard melee range physically, tens of meters with life sensing, varies with organisms, has an effective manifestation range of at least 2 meters. Up to Low Multiversal with RTZ (Could capture Diavolo in a cycle of infinite deaths across what seem to be parallel worlds)

(oh for **** sake.)

huh second option seems better...fits the very detailed explanations that comes with its notes.

Not detailed enough unironically, in regards to RTZ justification.
Simply saying the death loop thing isn't clear enough, it's why this thread exists, there's some confusion there that needs to be explained.

When I get home off work I'll write up a indepth explanation regarding the specifics of what we've seen. Hell I'll even pull out the guides and see if anything noteworthy beyond lol stats exists in them.

I agree with Bannana having different ranges, however we should remember that Diavolo moving through different dimensions is infinite, so most likely it's multiversal. Likely multiversal seems fine.

It doesn't. "World" can mean universe and is not standard to say that it does, we at least know Araki has the vocabulary to know that, which accounts for nothing. This isn't something complex, but basic.

I agree with worlds being universes
I just don't agree with GER scaling to them Because GER doesn't affect the entirey of said worlds it's just a byproduct of GER making someone's death 0

Believing that is objectively wrong by our basic standards and none of you should be bringing that up in this thread, but in a CRT trying to change up the Universe page and adding in it how having called some universes worlds somehow means all uses of the word world on other unrelated realities should also mean they're universes. Do not keep bringing that up here.

I agree with worlds being universes
I just don't agree with GER scaling to them Because GER doesn't affect the entirey of said worlds it's just a byproduct of GER making someone's death 0
IIRC GER was actually affecting Diavolo's death in multiple worlds, also even if it's a byproduct it's GER doing it.

Believing that is objectively wrong by our basic standards and none of you should be bringing that up in this thread, but in a CRT trying to change up the Universe page and adding in it how having called some universes worlds somehow means all uses of the word world on other unrelated realities should also mean they're universes. Do not keep bringing that up here.
I never said that the word "world" means universes already, it's just that Valentine and D4C already have proof that worlds in JoJo means Universes. Heck even HA DIO's profile even supported that him ruling the world means ruling the universe.

This got way too much stuff to it for pretty much no reason.
Well we want it to be as precise as possible don't we? If I'm not mistaken, the issue lies in the fact the profile just says "lol low multi with GER", without clarifying what's GER's actual ranges, that RTZ isn't exactly his range, the specifics of what RTZ's range is and what does what and why, etc.

Though, I do realize that listing absolutely everything is redundant to GE already doing that, hence why "The same as Gold Experience, possibly higher. RTZ range stuff" is also an option, cuts down on essentially repeated text.

That or I have no idea what you're talking about if not the above.
It doesn't as those aren't the same realities.
Are you really going to say that the parallel worlds that for all intents and purposes are 100% identical with slight variations, are actually some arbitrary made up number and aren't actually alternate realities, in the same verse that explicitly has infinite worlds lined up side by side ad infinitum?
You're right Efi, those aren't the same realities, they're just a different set of the literal infinite universe sized realities that exist.

Like come the **** on Efi, use common sense, we aren't talking about something like Cream or Overheaven, it's literally just a parallel world, and we know exactly what that entails.

Back