• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Blazblue's 7-A justification

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
So in next Blazblue revision because we always have Blazblue revisions, we are going to upgrade CT peeps by dividing the mountain feat by 9, which equals to 11 megatons aka 7-B. This is because we saw the flaw of the scaling, that being Cypher needed to absorb 8 people, the likes of Jin, Noel and Makoto included to accomplish the feat. Seems pretty simple right? But we hit the brick wall because of the mountain busting assumption's flaw.

The flaw is that the mountain is too big for it to just be assumed to be just 100 megatons. Because let me tell ya, Torifune is physically impossible to exist. We tried to talk Bambu to calc this and when Glass told him how big it is, and he told us that it is physically impossible. Which I agree even with my limited knowledge on calcs. Inside Torifune there is a desert, a mountain range inside mountai and a bloody ocea. We forgot the scans but there is also a forest and a river since there's rushing freshwater that's connected to the ocean and the saltwater.

We were basically lost then Crimson told us that maybe Olympus Mons can be used as a low-ball which is the biggest mountain in the solar system. I know it's out of the blue and random but it kinda makes sense if you think about it. If you have a mountain busting feat of a mountain that is physically impossible to exist, a low-ball from the biggest mountain ever existed might be fine. I'm kinda okay with it, and so does Glass. Ever was currently maybe iffy about it but neutral.

My another suggestion will be Mount Everest. Of course this is the biggest mountain on Earth and with what Torifune has shown, it's clearly bigger than Everest. Another suggestion will be Puncak Jaya. This is the biggest mountain in Indonesia and according to Chronophantasma map, Torifune takes place in Indonesia. Though I only suggest this when there's some things that make others not viable for low-ball.

I like to know the opinions of you guys, so we can pick the best low-ball for the feat. We like to be sure in order to be able to make the next revision the last one because we don't want to make another revision again.

Oh yeah, you're Indonesian. How's your feeling when you know that one of the verses you known turned your country a home to a mountain so big that it should be physically impossible to sustain itself?

Joking aside, what's your opinion?

The Olympus Mons sounds good, but from the scans Torifune's insides feel more like a pocket dimension

Do we have any explanation of why it's so big ?

No it's not pocket dimension. It's just normal Hierarchical city to them, small even, if we compare it to Ibukido which has 4 times the size of other cities like Kagutsuchi.

Nah we didn't get one. It's just normal to them.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Oh yeah, you're Indonesian. How's your feeling when you know that one of the verses you known turned your country a home to a mountain so big that it should be physically impossible to sustain itself?
Joking aside, what's your opinion? </div>
Happy af because Indonesia get recognize a loy these days in fiction

But being honest, let Indonesia sunk due of Torifune because Indonesia lately are shit

As for this, i say i gotta agree, will wait for further input so i can agree fully

As the one who suggested Olympus Mons, i still stand by it. Like, let's keep in mind that some of those things where on the tip of the mountain. It makes no sense for it to be anything less than country sized (which Olympus Mons is)

I don't think basing it off of any IRL mountain ideas is a good idea. Does the information regarding its size actually imply it would be in the ballpark of any of these mountains that have been brought up? Or are we forcing it to fit into the mold of a "mountain sized object" despite its description of size not alligning to any known examples of such, simply because it happens to be deignated as a mountain within the fictional setting it's from?

It's the logic of "hey if we don't know the value of destroying the mountain that physically can't exist, then we can low-ball it by calculating biggest mountain that ever existed". Yeah, we don't know the exact size but if we know what are bigger by eyeballing it, like A and B then A>B, then calculating B will give us the lowest value of the energy of the destruction of A might cause. Because, A>B. The reason why we picked Olympus Mons is because it is hundreds of kilometers wide and to have a body of ocean that can be remotely called an ocean at the mountain, they should be at least hundreds of kilometers.

I don't know what you are implying in the latter part but I'm pretty sure all hierarchical cities are mountains that shaped like mountains with even one of the lowest part of the layers being above the cloud layer. Or layers depending on the picture I got.

What I am implying is something being determined to be a mountain in-universe doesn't mean the most reliable way of determining its size is by comparing it to real life mountains since the notion of what a mountain is in terms of size may get completely thrown out of the window if a fiction so chooses

How it can be thrown out of window tho? Not like they gave us exact size of it and Torifune ain't gonna appear in next installment because everyone is graduated plus manga is over.

This... Eh, I can accept this. CP guys has Low 6-B feat under its belt anyway. Also RH Mai ain't far below VH Mai anyway.

Divide it by 9 and we get 1.5 Teratons. Basically Low 6-B CT/RH/CS guys. Eh, I think it's okay.

So basically the characters that scales from Low 7-B or Low 7-C >>> 7-A will likely just get Low 6-B instead of 7-A. And Hazama, Ragna, Nu and I believe Lambda would scale to the full output due to scaling from being superior to the Heart cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back