• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So let's say, a character lifts an object that is around 200 kilos extremely fast (in 1 frame). Would using F = ma and getting a massively higher result than the mass of the object make sense?

Would calculating speed and AP from this feat also work? I already have to find the speed to find the acceleration so it should be fine to use but finding AP from KE is a little weird on the wiki...
I asked a CGM about AP earlier and they told me it would be fine but I just wanna make sure.

Last edited:
I don't really think you could do that because in the lifting strength page it states

While Striking Strength measures the energy of a character's physical attacks, Lifting Strength measures the amount of mass they can lift, which is determined by the amount of force a character can produce. This means that they measure two different physical quantities. Furthermore it can't be assumed that a character that can physically produce the amount of energy used in lifting an object by a certain height can also lift it, if it didn't demonstrate the ability to produce that level of Lifting Strength. It is a common feature within fiction to feature characters capable of vastly greater physical striking strength energy outputs than what would be required to lift weights that they are repeatedly shown to struggle with.

And there's also the case of Asta's post time skip profile which has Class z rating (as heavy as moons) with an additional "far higher", and a linked calc of something being hit upwards by him and yet his AP is put at multi continental with no specific "far highers".

I don't really think you could do that because in the lifting strength page it states
I don't think this is a proper example as I'm not converting the force I'm getting from the LS calc to AP. I'm getting the AP from the speed (as I find the speed to get the acceleration) and using KE from that.
And there's also the case of Asta's post time skip profile which has Class z rating (as heavy as moons) with an additional "far higher", and a linked calc of something being hit upwards by him and yet his AP is put at multi continental with no specific "far highers".
I mean, the verse I'm talking about isn't BC so...

Back