• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability Additions and other things for Supernatural

Ok so within the show all angels are capable of identifying demons even within their vessels, they see them directly. Angels are also capable of seeing Reapers while humans are not able to.

They are also capable of mind manipulation and sleep inducement with a touch of their hands (Castiel has demonstrated this constantly).

Voice Mimicry is another power that Castiel has shown, not really a big deal though.....

Those above are easy and simple additions. Now about Amara's durability/AP, well we Know that in Season 6 the powers of Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven are clearly dependent on souls (the whole premise of the season was collecting souls for power). When Castiel had absorbed 50,000 souls within him he was at tier 5-C or Low 5-B. Amara has tanked an attack from the Host of Heaven which uses the power of Heaven. Would that power also be dependent on the number of souls? If so then Heaven would mostly likely have at least millions of souls to power the attack. It only required Castiel 50,000 to be capable of blowing up a chunk of the planet.

Not an accurate description for her durability/AP but we can more clearly see how powerful she was at the time.

Do you have a link to where Cas put others to sleep? My mind is a bit hazy on that part.

Unless they said that the host of heaven required them to use souls for the attack, I don't think it should scale since they could've also made the weapon with their own power.

Ok about the Host of Heaven. One angel is clearly 7-B. The Host of Heaven is an attack with the collection of the Angels of Heaven, all 7-B's. Could be calc stacking but at the very least she could be 7-B

You're gonna have to ask Matt to see if that's legit or not. He's another expert on the series.

What I said were facts but I know it'll be treated as calc stacking, which is why I'm proposing the 7-B tier.

Sure I'll go ask him to comment

Amara at the time was definitely far above the collective power of the angels, unsure if we can slap 5-B at her. Doesn't she scale to God at that point already?

From what remember she wasn't at full power yet. Compared to the second time she tanked the host of Heaven she was injured and had lasting wounds.

If there's no one against the addition for the other abilities I mentioned I'll go ahead and start adding them.

What would be the name of the power to see invisible things or the true nature of demons or other creatures?

I was recently corrected that the number of souls that Castiel had absorbed from Purgatory was 30 million but that the 50,000 souls were only the ones that Crowley gave to him.

I'm giving the power to God since he created the Angels. I'm unsure about Amara though.....

Is it ever mentioned that he created them? I suppose considering that a reaper is who becomes the next death that it makes sense for Death to have it now that I think about it.

Adding it now

I hold no complains here.

Personally, I think Death is more like a being that's been around while the Reapers or fallen angels can become one of them. Becoming Death I mean.

I have another feat for Castiel. It might fall under Higher Senses but I'm not sure.

When Dean was sent to the future where Sam had become Lucifer's vessel Castiel was able to instantly recognize Dean as not being from that timeline.

Not sure what to call that, the SPN wiki calls it Supernatural Perception though

Back