• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability addition+ minor stats discussion CRT

Before we forget, how about we discuss some ability additions from previous chapters?

So far what i can remember is:

Non-physical interaction to Bang(and maybe other WSRSF users) and Atomic Samurai(and possibly his disciples) for deflecting electricity and cutting it respectively. (1 ) (2 ) (3 AS deflects a laser and shoots an air slash, possibly giving him air manipulation)

Removing the "limbs taking 15 minutes to heal" part from Zombieman's weakness. (1 )

Attack Speed amp for Atomic samurai with Focused Atomic slashes (wouldn't count it as regereneration negation. as it's just him increasing his attack speed enough to overwhelm regen) + Range increase (1) this calc has the panels and the calculated range distance from the floors he cut.)

And possibly very limited absorption for Zombieman (as he assimilated pureblood's bat into his flesh after it got caught by his Regenerationn).(1 )

ESP for Evil Natural Water(moves guided by the feelings of those around it [1])

If anyone remembers anything else or disagrees i would be thankful for the comment.

https://********.org/chapter/660875/11

https://********.org/chapter/660875/15

Here's a good example of just how far his cuts can go.

All of this seems fine to me, with the exception of absorption.

Tetsucabrah said:
Non physical interaction for Suiryu too since he stopped an energy blast with physical strength.
This is also likely fine.

Random addition but should Hammerhead have 7-C durability on his Skull? lol

He took a shuriken from Sonic without too much harm and was bashed upside the head by an organization robot that should be at least as strong as G4.

Probably not, i doubt sonic threw that shuriken with all his might,he likely just used enough force to kill a paradiser without a super skull, the robot probably just used enough strength to kill your average human,as it was very casual.

I made the changes, bar Atomic's disciples getting non-physical interaction, since I don't think that they should.

Bomb should also have non physical interaction since he was interacting with the lightning too.

Also Shockwave generation.

Well, the agreed upon changes need to be applied first.

all done (should i add further explanation on AS's statistic amplification, in his techniques section? i feel it's very vague for someone who doesn't know the character)

Epiccheev said:
all done (should i add further explanation on AS's statistic amplification, in his techniques section? i feel it's very vague for someone who doesn't know the character)
Yeah, that would help. Maybe a description for Air Blade too.

Yeah there should be the meat cube attack, her esper lightning, her compressed rock ball, and telepathy. Gravity manipulation as well.

Tatsumaki should have 7-B durability physically by surviving a punch to the face from base Fuhrer Ugly. Seemed like a casual punch, but it should still be qualified.

And that thing where she controls tiny eye drones to gather information, but i'm unsure what to call it. Maybe just give her limited body puppetry and can see through her puppets's eyes

She doesn't control him, i feel more like Orochi sees her as his "mother" or something since she created him.

She's said on more than one occasion that she brainwashed Orochi.

Psykos is also missing Power Nullification (for nullifying Tats), Gravity Manipulation, Enhanced Senses through her flying eye things, and I'm pretty sure she can fly too (outside of her meat puppet). Might have to double check the last one.

Did she?

Even then, i'd say it's more on the sense of Social Influencing, not mind manip or something.

Back